Girl avoiding me so hard she stopped going to the gym so she didn't have to see me

>girl avoiding me so hard she stopped going to the gym so she didn't have to see me

Attached: 1513051466106.jpg (633x758, 67K)

wut happened

What did you do, OP? You did something...

haha bro she probably really likes you and is just afraid h-haha right

Attached: 1445972464054.jpg (482x427, 36K)

She really liked me, I got nervous and acted like an asshole and didn't make a move on her after a date and she then rejected me when I asked why she was being distant

Attached: 1513051901850.png (645x1260, 440K)

kek sounds like she got MOGGED so hard lol

go apologize and tell her how you fell for those stupid you gotta be alpha memes on the internet explain to her everything.

you'll thank me later..

>Be an asshole to a girl that likes you
>She doesn't want to see you anymore
Huh? Whoda thunk?

Attached: 1520480355190.gif (300x168, 726K)

I mean she's made it pretty clear she doesn't want me near her. She'll stare at me sure and she didn't remove me on snapchat and still watches my shit but I don't think she wants to talk to me anymore.
Honestly wanna kms

you gotta try.

I don’t think you know what that means.

>Sand nigger posting
>Stupid bullshit in your green text
You should kill yourself and help keep the human gene pool clean.

Are you me? Fucking hell, I know that feel.

Attached: 1524137489101.jpg (480x545, 86K)

Best you can do is explain to her that you've suffered from Aspergers/Autism for years which in turn causes you to randomly snap at people for no reason. Apologize for what you said and be reasonable if she still declines a relationship.

Attached: tPgMeb4DXSMHMF_C_8sqm42LSzC-BgfXFdWuV6D5mG0.png (449x611, 392K)

Nah. I think it's amusing that the existence of shitskins pisses you off this much.

Attached: 1519581872588.jpg (500x597, 74K)

This dude gets it. Why are most people on here so spastic?? Say you got nervous....fuck man how do you all not neck yourselves?

maybe, she did say she didnt think she was interested in me though when she rejected me
I dunno mane I can't even see her in person anymore and it's almost summer

Oh I like people of middle eastern descent just fine. Hottest nastiest(on the sly)bitches I know are descended from them.
He's just a sandnigger though. Like..a walking racist caricature of a self hating inbred sandnigger. The kind that people from that region spit on.
That's all I'm saying.

Just text her then and explain your autism. If she's still mad at you, then just say that you understand her anger and that it's justified for the way you treated her. But just at least let her know that you're sorry and don't try to push anything else.

Attached: 07hxbUYC5pPjCc3gjrlaI0KeoOa43_7YILvd8e45Bdk.jpg (512x768, 89K)

Wait you hate him because he's racist towards non whites? Also, his mom is Hungarian and his dad is Iranian. But to most, he looks white, so they assume he's white.

Attached: 1526268653000.jpg (352x482, 14K)

She'll probably not respond, even though she's never ignored a text, but I might just do it anyway. Maybe I'll do it before I go to Knox so I can just forget about it

its never because of that dude if youre ugly nobody cares about you they literally just walk past you if you make a move on them they dont become uncomfortable they just dont give a shit

No one assumes that little camelfucker is white.
He's obviously of middle eastern descent.
If he goes to any other country, espescially one's that are hostile to nonwhites they'll clock the little cocksucker in a second.
When Disney finally nixes his channel he's going to do what that other crazy fucking sandnigger did.
Shoot up youtube.

I don't know, it's now or never at this point to say sorry. Eventually she'll find someone else. But you do you. I won't judge.

Attached: 1526172732175 (1).jpg (569x425, 45K)

you'll be aight. The more time you spend with girls the more comfortable your brain will get