How /lit/ is Jow Forums?

How /lit/ is Jow Forums?

Attached: ueharaai140411dd037.jpg (600x402, 157K)

blue board faggot, sage

reading walden atm
not that this thread wont get derailed in 30 seconds

want to read Gravity's Rainbow, wondering how accurate is the information on the V-2 and how far does the book go into the rocketry of the thing? Engineering major here so obvious sperging for muh german engineering

I thought you said 'how nut is Jow Forums' and I was disappointed to learn the truth. This thread would be better if it was about NoFap

anyone else /sjc/?

Attached: SJC Logo.jpg (862x749, 1.02M)

come on man, i'm seriously trying not to fap here. why you gotta do this?

I'm more /lit/ than Jow Forums, /lit/ is my main board

it's difficult, maybe i'm just no smart enough for it 2bh
gotten like a third of the way through it twice and stop reading. It's fucking well written, but you learn more about boners and adenoids than rockets, from what I got up to lel

give it a go, though

Currently reading Uncle Tom’s Cabin

/fitlit/ was unironically the best board this site ever had.

I SWEAR TO GOD JAV DESTROYED MY FUCKING LIFE I CANT REVERT TO ANYTHING I WANT MY JAPONISE BRAP THOTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1511901299902.jpg (412x430, 29K)

I only read on the subway on my way to work.It takes me long to finish books unless I'm extremely hooked but generally I can't be arsed to read at home.
Last book I read was L'étranger in French.

not at all. i don't think i've read any fiction in the last 3 or 4 years

sanderfag a hack

Trying to actively read again. The goal is 50 pages a day of a book. Currently working through Moby Dick. Should finish it in about a week. What should I read next? I want stuff that can teach me life lessons on how to think and act like a renaissance man.

crime and punishment

Read some Salinger or Tom Wolfe.

That was my last book too, but in English. How did you find it?

Thanks for the testosterone boost OP.

it gets very technical and a lot of that technical detail is accurate. other elements are not accurate or downright bullshit on purpose to fuck with you into not knowing what the fuck is going on and what is real and other thematic stuff. I still havent finished it because its a fucking tome of a book, V was a much faster read and a good starting off point for Pynchon with a lot of the same characters and themes, though not an outright continuation.

just browsing the literature section of my local bookstore

BRRRRRRRPPPPFFFF

Same

Attached: 1522362387751.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Brave New World

I'm not I'm from Argentina and I got it a at a book store on the next block that sells lots of books in French.
I bought Le petit prince, asked for another entry level book and I was recommended L'étranger.

I'm reading The Canterbury Tales. Mostly because I found it while cleaning up a store-room and currently have nothing out from the library. Is this a waste of time?
I mean reading the auld English, some of it makes sense right away but when I have to stop to find the meaning it seems I'd be better off learning Latin or a living language instead.

Finishing up Brothers Karamazov and in book 2 of the Malazan series

Dickens

Attached: tumblr_o23oibUjUt1upy2rso4_1280.jpg (1280x1804, 345K)

Awful ass.
9/10 would marry

Not at all, I read good books.

I've been wanting to get some /lit/izens together to write some comprehensive literary masterpiece magnum opus, I figure if we have some of us in a discord, we could make something.

I for one would love to write a book about the Russian conquest of Siberia, and how it was divine justice against steppeniggers for fucking up Rome, China, India, etc

Are you me?

-t Classics / Russian double major graduate.

Attached: 23434976_2422161008008418_1769154119296031792_n.jpg (630x830, 78K)

There's no genitals or nipples here, and you really shouldn't be browsing Jow Forums at work anyway.

Attached: lmao2bitch.png (434x619, 700K)

minored in history, classical history is actually what got me into lifting

>tfw you will never marry some QT III.IV from an established plebian family

arch your back you stupid fucking whore

Tits are too big for that. She probably has back problems

Heh I'm reading the Brothers Karamazov right now.

god I want an asian gf so bad.

Attached: 1510537587217.jpg (720x960, 79K)

le upvote xd

If you like Steven Erikson you should look into The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson.

>Plebeian

Attached: 1516915184619.jpg (294x282, 36K)