What does Jow Forums think about this? Wrong?

What does Jow Forums think about this? Wrong?

Attached: DB8BB276-AB66-4A3B-BEB7-86A6AE88D383.jpg (1316x1625, 891K)

Confidence needs to stop being shamed, only a beta cuckhold cares if this dude was feeling marginally good about himself during his time at the gym.

I think filming people in the gym is shitty. Even if they are twats

I don't understand the meme of people degrading others at their attempts for self-improvement.

I don't get it.

Faggots need to stop bitching about "shaming."

That fat twit should be ashamed of everything he is, and shouldn't have any confidence in himself physically in any respect.

That's not what anyone is doing, dummy. They're degrading him for his tremendous delusions.

Now, MAYBE he's just taking the piss out of himself, posting this on Instagram with captions like "First day in the gym, am I swole yet?" and such joking about how far he hasn't gotten and the like. Fine. A sense of a humor about your shortcomings isn't a bad thing, and we're all assholes for assuming he's genuinely flexing like he's in any shape beyond "round."

I'm willing to accept that risk.

Agreed. Fat fuck needs to lose some weight. I’d bully him.

He'd probably kill your tiny ass in a drunken rage.

Fuck nigger, have you never taken a progress picture?

Literally why do you shit on people at a gym. I've only ever seen dyel's do that with their unwarranted self-importance.

I'm sure the faggot running the barstool twitter looks even worse.

Guy shaming him is a faggot. Did anyone here get buff the moment they walked into the gym? We were all like the guy in the pic at some point in our lives. Everyone was either fat, skinny, skinny fat or whatever body they had that needed to change. We all started somewhere. Imagine if your old self was getting bullied in the beginning of his journey, it'd be pretty fucked up. Don't shame others who are only starting unless you're ok with you'd be ok if a buff dude came up to you and shamed you on your first day as well.

>Confidence needs to stop being shamed
uh so what, unconfident people can be confident? The fuck does that even mean

Both are scum and deserve to die.

Oh shit, is this at goodlife fitness?

They tweeted the exact same caption but with a buff guy lunging at a mirror. Seems like cucking out to me, if they really were funny they'd tweeted something new.

yeah that's what it looks like to me

>Fuck nigger, have you never taken a progress picture?

Who the fuck takes a "Before" picture at the gym? Or even a goddamn After picture? The point of progress pictures is to otherwise look the same, except for your progress.

God damn you retards, how do you not get what's happening? NO ONE would be giving this guy any shit if he wasn't taking fat selfies on the goddamn bench press. If all he did was waddle in, do his actual goddamn workout, and moseyed out, no one would have thought twice about it.

People are shitting on him because he's the fuckwaste that benched 65 lbs for one set of five then started taking selfies. He's a delusional fuckboi less interested in actually improving himself and more interested in attention whoring among friends on Instagram and Twitter. This entitled shit should not be encouraged.

God fucking damn it.

Attached: Drives Me Up The Wall.jpg (400x483, 35K)

Imagine being this triggered

>someone's doing something I don't like while benching that doesn't affect anyone around him!!
- you

I don't give a fuck if someone wants to take a picture of their salad. It's good they're eating vegetables. Why would I give a fuck if someone wants to take a picture of themselves benching?

The gym is obviously busy in that picture, him taking a selfie sitting on the bench hinders other people from actually making progress.

Ignore the faggots getting their back up, you're 100% right and they're either fat cunts who should be ashamed of themselves of twinks who have done cringey shit in the gym like that fat cunt and don't want to ever get called out or reminded about it.

I think you either have an exaggerated perception of picture taking time or have never exercised.

I don’t believe you’ve ever actually seen someone like this in the gym then. They don’t sit down, bench, and maybe take a selfie; they sit on the bench taking pictures and browsing instagram for an obscene amount of time.

Let me guess, you stare at them and never ask them to move?

Rests exist. Saying they don't just proves you're a dyel faggot

Imagine getting angry about a fat dude taking a pic of himself lmao imagine getting this angry about something so insignificant

The Chad Truth
The Virgin Cope

>people should get up between rests and offer you to work in.

nigga get some balls and speak up, or keep quietly seething, idc

Post body.

Bullying fatties at the gym is 100% homoerotic topping behavior, keep trying boys you might land that sweet baby boar.

Taking photos at the gym is fucking weird in general. It should be common courtesy to not take photos in a public place with mirrors all around. I don't want to be in any of your faggy progress pictures.

I'll never laugh at someone trying to improve themselves, but definitely have thrown looks of disgust at some people openly - one comes to mind was this indian dude, about 40sh, wore short shorts without briefs and would spread eagle in front of the running track for the girls lmao

This. Virgin Cope is what is ruining this board.

>Indians being spergy at gym
every damn time

>taking pics of anyone other than yourself at the gym

Manlet/roastie detected.

>social media bullying somebody putting in the effort to improve themselves
Some people get big but never grow up.

Why does the normie who posted that think his "joke" is funny? Smacks of tryhard.

>implying implications

nigga most social media is about "hay guise look at me Im sooooooooo into fitness Imma check-in every fucking time I get into the gym so you can see how dedicated I am likesharefollowmenowbitch 50#bullshithashtags"

post body faggot

>10 million people saw this in 3 days

wew embarassing

Open potato sack pls babes.

not only that but the majority of the people who follow barstool sports look like that or the skinny fat "I only listen to rap", white kid type.

link to vid?

you can't be serious

Attached: 1515812737181.png (703x911, 19K)

>shy dude who got a new haircut and is trying to improve himself
>actually getting some self confidence
>enough to take a picture and either a) make jokes about his appearance or b) show off something he is genuinely proud of
>'lol what a faggot hogging gym space fat fat fuck lol'
Kiss my ass you faggots. Half of Jow Forums has been there. Someone busting their ass to better themselves and be confident for once in their lives is nothing to laugh about.

seriously

OP you're a true bitch

Nothing wrong.
The guy shown here will probably see this, improve himself drastically, make a reddit post: "This was me blah blah blah, 'posts image of himself with superior posture and gains'", and then everyone forgets about it.

That's the best outcome I can see.

self awareness > self confidence
if you have nothing to be proud of, try and change it. if i was building a house i wouldn't post a picture of the frame after putting it up and say "hey guys look how good my house looks!"
slip into the darkness and finish your task, once you're done come into the light and gloat.

>only gloat when I say so

Pray tell, when are the 'correct' times?

Ugly people DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY.

I've thought long and hard about it.

once i personally approve. keep up.

People who use their phones in the gym need serious head injuries whether its for selfies or to film other people.

Imagine being this conceited.

i dont have twiitter

You might post a picture captioned 'yo I'm building a goddamn house' though. He is probably well aware that he isn't buff he is just showing progress.

it's easy if you try

dw, we were all 16 years old once.

why wear a sleeveless hoodie and flex then. progress pic taken on the bench and not in the mirror? c'mon man use critical thinking

>why isn't his selfie up to my standards?!

what the fuck are with all the beta boiz defending this lard sack?
>muh progress
What progress? He's disgusting
>a-at least he's doing something
So? Nobody is interested in some faggot training for a marathon uploading vids of them getting winded after 400m. Nobody gives a shit that this fat fuck lost 5 pounds and benches 0.25pl8

Post body. You won't because you're that lard sack.

Post body you wont

For what purpose? I could be 400lbs and still be right. You brainlets going to try and shoot the messenger because you can't dispute the message?

I am defaulting to you hate him and are disgusted with him because you hate yourself and are disgusted with yourself.

It is obvious you dislike any sort of self-improvement from your attitude.

Looks an awful lot like a deflection and not a photo of your physique friendo

That's a lot of projection.

Not an argument. If you want men's physiques go to a forum or Google you weird cunt.

Can either of you defend against the argument or are you going to continue being brainlets who argue emotionally?

You are clearly the emotional one. Post body or stop critiquing here

Oh boy, the 'not an argument's are flying out. We got a /polr9k/ autist over here.

It's okay to be a fat waste of space, but don't shit on people trying to better themselves unlike you.

Strawman. Not only am I not from r9k or pol but I'm not shitting on anyone for trying to better themselves. Do you even have an argument or are you just upset that a fatty is getting attacked because you identify with him?

>have logical argument
>YEAH WELL UR JUST MAD BECUZ ??? HA I WIN
Yeah mate, you're really showing me. Good one.

What happened to you to make you so bitter?

I guess we'll never defeat the euphoria of being enlightened by your own intelligence.

Post body you fat sack of shit

Here's logic
P O S T
O
S
T
B O D Y
O
D
Y

this is me. I'll post mine first so your scared faggot ass will feel less pressure.

Attached: 1509645309937.png (855x655, 1.09M)

So you both admit you don't have an argument and you're just mad that somebody points out that fatties flexing a fatcep in the middle of the gym after lifting 0.25pl8 is comical and okay to make fun of.

Also
>Post body you fat sack of shit
Tsk tsk. Stop fat shaming. You're just finding my fat body disgusting because you're disgusted with yourself. Right? Fucking brainlet lmao

gee you know what I don't see

a
b o d y
o
d
y

>this is me
>1509645309937.png
hahaha

You're never going to distract me from the argument by forcing me into defending myself, user.

lmao projecting much?

>2018
>not using an extension with Jow Forums

Attached: 1510729018285.png (713x239, 58K)

>no visible abs
nigga you fat

you're never going to convince anyone without posting your disgusting body.

Yeah, taken at height of bulk (210lbs)

Tsk tsk. Now you're doing what you're attacking me for. Sad cunt
>if you make fun of fats you ARE the fat
This is some bullshit straight out of the leftist homophobia playbook
>If u h8 da gayz ur secret gay!

>i-it's just a randomized filename!

You've proven for me that neither of you have an argument so both can get fucked, along with that fat cunt flexin a fatcep on a bench

Hey look a bunch of more text deflecting the fact this user has a terrible flaccid lumpy body he won't post cause he knows it's shit.

Lol, scamper off fat cunt.

>height of bulk
>210 pounds

fucking twinks

New fit is gay and edgy. Fat dude is making it while these kids are locked away in their rooms for the next 10 years.

>taking BLOATMAXXING seriously
Spoiler alert: you're just fat.

>everyone who hates fat is fat

>s-stop making fun of us!

confidence shouldn't be shamed

overconfidence and delusion should

clean your fucking mirror, I swear to god its the number one hallmark of disgusting lazy fucks

Confidence is not something you earn. You are smart enough to have it, or you arent.

You dont earn confidence faggot. You realize that everyone should have it because there is no reason not to.

Typical American humor. Mutts truly aren't human.

No body?

This is the shit normie fucks laugh at. If you're in the gym, you're kin.

Mirin

not niggers though

When did people become this thinskinned?

If people shitting on you makes you want to quit instead of making you want to work even harder, you're not gonna make it.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (701x517, 48K)

Post body and bank account right now

Attached: mcgregor kek.png (392x576, 358K)

>triggered by a guy flexing a cep

you sound like a bitchy menstrual feminist

Attached: german after close quarters street fight in russia.jpg (1100x1399, 792K)