My dad keep talking about and sending me videos of Jeff Cavaliere workouts. Naturally...

My dad keep talking about and sending me videos of Jeff Cavaliere workouts. Naturally, im skeptical of anyone who isn't a powerlifter so I came here to ask the experts on Jow Forums what they of him, and whether his advice is worth following.

Attached: Jeff-Cavaliere-06.jpg (750x464, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Jeff, go shill somewhere else

He's ripped but small. Can barely tell he lifts when he wears a shirt.

We like him
t. not Jeff

>powerlifter advice
powerlifters give advice that apply best to powerlifters... i would be very skeptical of a meatheaded powerlifter telling gymnasts to chug a gallon of chocomilk a day and splitting legs wide as a fucking football goal to maximize their vertical jump

he is by FAR the most legit youtuber. he doesn't roid and he's getting up there in age, so of course he doesn't look huge. dude eats cake ONCE A YEAR and is ripped as fuck.

Jeff pls go

Whoever this guys is, I don't know, if you're doing anything other than watching for entertainment or education you're wasting your time gossiping about him.

>muh power lifter

>eats cake ONCE A YEAR
when you're an american, this is something to be super proud of and make a video about

Attached: download.jpg (249x202, 6K)

snake oil selling meme

His advice is probably good, but he just looks really strange so I don't like watching his vids

Fake natty
I like his vids tho

>tfw american and cakes gross me out
Thank god for icecream cake

There is only one fitness youtuber you should look up to

Attached: 1523426462473.jpg (1280x1079, 452K)

Watched some video about neck training a while ago with that guy. I think he gave some solid tips.

Attached: zH2jpIP.jpg (559x600, 27K)

He is an actual PT I believe (phys therapist) so he has more solid background than most youtube 'experts', some of his content is pretty nitpicky or unnecessary but none that I've seen is bullshit

this

Doesn't he deadlift like 5 pl8

> Naturally, im skeptical of anyone who isn't a powerlifter

never gonna make it

he's on TRT

OBSESSED

Attached: 1525236959947.jpg (591x595, 103K)

> Naturally, im skeptical of anyone who isn't a powerlifter

*tips fedora*

t. buttblasted smoking degenerate insulin using chocolate bar eating roidfag

Yeah, you're right dude.
Better start listening to powerlifters for fitness advice.

Attached: asd.jpg (363x434, 35K)

He fixed my back pain with one video.
He's cool enough.

>Negative canthal tilt

INTO THE TRASH

fuck off if you don't think that's an actual achievement, you fucking faggot. I refuse to eat sweets a lot but on special occasions? I'd never refuse a cake at a birthday party or a wedding. same goes for alcohol. it's nothing to be proud of but if that isn't some goddamn discipline, I don't know what is

gives pretty solid advises but his clickbaiting is starting to piss me off
> bench press thumbnail
> why this is bad "THE TRUTH"

>if that isn't some goddamn discipline
stop you're embarassing yourself

Attached: download (1).jpg (229x221, 12K)

curious about this, what vid was it and what pain were you feeling?

Lower back, left side.
I tought I had snapped my back, turns out my left butt muscle was super weak.
youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI first move in this video nearly ereased all of the pain. The other moves helped me to get over it completely.

Jeff's training is great for athletes but not for normal gym goers. He shits on bulking because its generally unhealthy even though its the fastest way to build muscle. He has the training and certification to back up his shit and is cool enough to give it out for free. Overall though, if your only focus is to look good or boost your lifts as quickly as possible, you don't really need his videos. Remember, he trains athletes.

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

His advice is solid and some of his stuff has helped me quite a lot (posture videos for example). Also got me to try a few exercises I hadn't really looked into that I responded pretty well to. Problem is he's been doing the YT shit for years and eventually you really just reach the point where you repeat yourself endlessly and simply can not come up with really new stuff.