8 years old Football prodigy Jaylen Huff

>Weights 90 lbs in lean muscle (average 8 years old boy weights like 60 lbs mostly in fat)

>Trains like a beast

>Future football star

Thoughts?

youtu.be/DEpFnRNS_Mg

Attached: 342EB575-6888-430C-BEEC-5348AB7A9309.jpg (284x283, 34K)

>dad is a chubby manlet
Never gonna make it

>dumb nog plays eggball

lol wow amazing

Gonna end up a crack head or shot by the police

Good on him on finding something positive to do with his energy.

I hope he dies

My thoughts are he'll be burned out and sick of training by his late teens then turn to drugs and end up like most of the other niggers

Welcome to the turbo manlet club boy.

Edgy

No, just poor.
Believe it or not, they get PAID to do this.

America is a failed social experiment

this isn't shareblue by the way, these are legitimate opinions

Almost all child prodigies are frauds. They fail as soon as their peers reach puberty, they lose the only advantage they had and it turns out that talent matters, not just raw athleticism. Every sport has them.

>this 11yo is the new [sport legend]

And you never hear about them again.

this

Agreed
t. American

His face makes me want to play some Donkey Kong....

>Almost all child prodigies are frauds. They fail as soon as their peers reach puberty, they lose the only advantage they had and it turns out that talent matters, not just raw athleticism. Every sport has them.

they lose the only advantage they had and it turns out that (raw athleticism) matters, not just (talent). Every sport has them.

Fixed that for you. Talent can't outwork raw athleticism when both parties put in the same about of work

There is a reason why the greatest athletes are always nobodies without the helicopter parents making them practice all day

hes more than likely forced into this, and when hes adult hes gonna come around with a story like: dada hit me if i didnt train!"
theres several other kids like this who ended up not only losing all their gains but also who claimed that they got pressured into it by their parents

the saddest part will be after all that training, he fails because of his shitty genes.

meanwhile some other black teen who just starts training during puberty with superior genetics will get in without putting as much effort as this kid will

and what's worse is that when you tell a kid constantly that he will do great things, only for him to fail, that failure hits harder, leading to drugs, depression, or violent tendencies.

>niggers are low IQ savages who've never done anything
>nigger does something productive
>still gets hated on

>playing football
>productive

>9 years old
what were you doing at 9? Oh that's right, rotting your brain on vidya.

>shitty genes
that little jigaboo has thousands of years of slavery in his genes. He is a natural athlete

>leading to drugs, depression, or violent tendencies.
That's already in his genes too

Hit me back when he achieves something

He looks like a shortened Whoopi Goldberg.

what a waste of a childhood, unless the kid enjoys this shit without the influence of anyone else which i highly doubt

There was no footage of him even playing, just doing drills. What was the point of this?

His face is full on monkey mode

>dumb nog
>eggball

Get outta here eurocuck

Attached: 47E24E64-6C0F-46C3-947D-029E7F1AD3A5.jpg (640x555, 189K)

>They fail as soon as their daddies can't afford the roids anymore
Fixed

>muh slavery
Americans and their superstitions. Heartwarming.

>hitler youth training for niggers
the intersectionality is killing me

KEK
His father is using him to make money.
He will pump him up with drugs when he gets to 15-18 age,and send him to NFL.

Attached: 1526429083680.jpg (615x442, 69K)

Literally thought he was a chimp for a full 15 seconds.

>thousands of years

Really it was more like 3-5 generations.

good for him. everybody knows that he probably has no chance of having a proper education because his parents don't give a shit about him having a proper degree. might as well go the athletic route in order to make some proper money in the future. as long as he's doing something with his life and not falling for the crime bullshit many black americans think is cool, it's all good. more power to the little guy

>tfw assblasted faggots on this board hating on someone giving their all to have a better future
like clockworks, I swear

children peak quickly but burn out fast, child prodigys appear all the time like this kid. His training is too intense and frequent for his age, he will burn out by 12.

Not to mention it not that hard when all the other little kids are doing it for fun or don’t care.

>nigger collision
get the fuck off of my board faggot

>faster maturation
n o g g e d

So not raising my kids within 1,000 miles of these things

>implying a 9 year old puts that much thought into anything
Are you retarded?

hes never gonna make it unless he has the height genetics on his side.

At 8 years old I was reading Donald Duck and playing Mickey's Wild Adventure.

>"thousands of years of slavery"
>this is what hoodnogs actually believe

hes probably going to get a full ride scholarship to a division one university and then get drafted into the nfl making millions while you shit post of fit.

>nigglet

Maybe. This is why you need a father in your life, he wouldn't be doing this at 8 year old without a father or father figure in his life.

I played badminton. Heh.. I guess not everybody can be a natural athlete

Nigger dad is giving nigger son roids in hopes of living vicariously through him
That’s what l think

It's nice to see that niggers can actually parent their children and help them succeed sometimes.
Shame it's for sport rather than academics, but whatever

Damn why are blacks such good athletes? That 8 year old would kick my ass, and I'm 26...

This just in! Little nigga wants to be an athlete! If he fails, he'll be a comedian! If that fails, he'll be a social justice advocate! If that fails, he'll be in a gang and be arrested for drugs! If that fails, he'll be shot for pulling a gun on a cop and firing off a whole clip holding the gun upside down... and then be shot by the police, sparking a mass chimpout that will lead to a massive drop in inventory for Foot Locker.

>blacks will teach their keeds to sports at 8 years old for hours a day but not how to read

Nah he'll burnout on this shit and get his growth stunted

>future football superstar
>grows up to be shorter than 6'

Attached: 1522661850784.png (555x407, 48K)

Video games and handegg are equally productive

More like future inmate, get this nigger trash outta here

>average 8 year olds are mostly fat
stopped reading

>Jaylen
More like Jail-en, as in that ape boy will end up in jail

>all these shitty racist posts in a thread about people who want to succeed
Maeks you think who the REAL niggers are, doesn't it?

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

t. nigger

Attached: 1524006998993.jpg (730x480, 26K)

well since nigger is a derogatory term for blacks and not a term for 'people I don't like' I'd argue that the real niggers are all black people, you plebbit faggot

>manlet father
he will never make it,

Lmao

Seems like Mr. 56% got offended. Wonder why

wrong, shut up faggot

>be me, male teacher
>it's football season, kids are kicking the ball around at recess
>I'm on yard duty with 2 other female staff members
>teachers begin talking about my female student who does gymnastics
>"wow did you see [x]'s washboard abs? She's so lean!
>"And the muscles in her neck!"

This student is 11 and has an 8 pack with traps. She trains 4 hours per night at gymnastics Monday to Thursday, and 6 hours on Fridays and Saturdays.
She also has to go to physio for her hips because they are so damages already.
I love seeing kids in sports, and this student will keep winning local and provincial competitions. As much as I love to see my students succeed academically AND athletically, it seems weird to have hip mobility problems at such a young age. She has to run with her soleus completely externally rotated, otherwise she impinges her hips.

What is the farthest a pre-pubescent athlete should go?
How much training is too much?
Is there such a thing?
I won't interfere. I'll push my students to their max. They actually like it. But, what is too much?

Report those pedos

Holy shit, he's a literal fucking child.
Go ahead and tell me how redd*t I am or whatever but yall are completely fucked empathicly.
Anonymously calling come kid playing a nigger? What the actual fuck are you?

kek
naw, it's just intrasexual competition / mires from an evolutionary standpoint.

>all the time and money wasted training

get that kid some HGH or he won't escape those manlet genes

Only because of shit politicians. Still has every possibility to be great again.

>Thousands of years of slavery propagated by other non-white bush/savannah/desert monkeys in Africa, mostly black """""""brothas""""""" at that.
>Which when white people partook in it, they abolished it within a few centuries due to morality issues.
Ftfy.

this to the max. it's one thing if a kid genuinely likes a sport, but this is a CLEAR case of a parent 'investing' in their kid to become a superstar.

why you would let your kid play such a *literally* retarded sport is beyond me. hurr hurr i'm gon run into you as hard as I can 50 times a game and not think about the consequences. have fun with brain damage by the time you're 35.

can somebody please post "you just have no talent" crop from ping pong manga? i cant find it anywhere and it drives me crazy

Running backs are all manlets

pretty accurate, I would say though also they aren't prepared for the mental aspect at all

>handball
>sport where people gain brain damage
>prodigy
Not gonna make it

>being healthy and doing a ton of cardio with your buddies
>sitting at home and staring at a screen for over 4 hours a day is equally healthy
Be honest...

He's not going to. He's coping for a lost youth.

Jow Forums, a board dedicated to fitness and physical health is hating on a kid for being active in both.

Jow Forums racists are astoundingly low IQ, ironically enough.

They know this kid will grow up to be attractive and happy so they cope for their own misery by calling him a nigger. They're so unwittingly transparent.

t. Jungle monkey nigger man

I consider myself a little bit “racist”, but reading this shit is disgusting

>kid
Are you implying a nigger is actually a human being?

Would it be too loledgy to tell you that I wouldn't hesitate to kill his father right in front of him?

It would actually make me happy to see his face :)

Hot take! We got a live one here!
Me? I only consider my fellow Jews to be real humans :^)

There are no tumblr whores here to be "appalled" by your post. You just sound like a shit stirring little faggot whose dad ignored him.

Use little nugget as a drug runner.

Lol. Anymbody remember Giuliano Stroe?

You sound pretty triggered

Or should I say, niggered? :^)

Lol, sure, go ahead and chalk me up as triggered.
At least I don't have to keep my dreams strictly relegated to anonymous internet LARPing :^)

Say that to my face, kid :^)

Sure, what's your address?

Attached: 970C02B6-C793-4F6C-9782-D9EB6F3045BD.jpg (342x256, 51K)

lol, but not pointing out rule 3 (no racism, etc)

The psyops and JIDF and pax europa lunatics ignore that shit.
They'll continue to brew up racist hatred and destroy the ego and will of the people on the board for their own ends.
And the mods will do fuck all to stop it.

This isn't tinder, faggy. We meet in a public place.

Go ahead and name a place. I'll be there to punch you right in the nose. By the way, it's BYOBB. Bring your own bodybag :^)

>CTE
>healthy

brain plasticity and end-user experience in a booming field (because shitty interfaces can be applied to any program)
they're potentially equally productive, assuming both children continue into their respective field after puberty
if not, football wins, duh
different user

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did you think that sounded cool?
>bro, I'm totally willing to commit murder in a public place, bro
Is your life just 100% LARP at this point?

this
this was also funny