Jow Forums pants

These are the only pants I have that fit my thick legs and thin waist. What sort of jeans or pants fit guys like us?

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-123334.png (518x1128, 567K)

your legs aren't thick

This

>pleats
>rolling the leg
Is this some sort of joke?

>baggy around thighs
>Rolling up the bottom
>Don't fit your waist
These pants straight up don't fit you at all.

Attached: 1512935818693.gif (307x307, 114K)

This, you are the type who can pull of skinny jeans mate.
Otherwise consider a belt, it does wonders for the waist situation

I legitimately have thick legs and a small waist (unlike OP). Anyone have some recommendations for jeans?

Honestly? Black people's pants. My mom took me out to get new jeans and after trying multiple commercial stores with no luck, we went to a place called Zara's. We were the only white people in the store but lemme tell you, those pants are my absolute favorite and they are comfy as hell.

levi 511s

Go to a tailor bruh

Anything with a stretch material. A lot of jeans these days (Levi’s etc) have stretch styles that work well for this (although I generally have to go a waist size up and wear a belt). Failing that there’s a company called barbell jeans which literally make jeans for thicc legged dudes.

Look for tapered fit pants/jeans. I have some and thet look good. I prefer skinny/slim fit, but could never pull it off with my big thighs, but tapered fit is wide around the thighs and then narrows towards your angles. Waist is however wide you decide for it. I use size 30/32 (although with my cut I can soon go down to 28/32 lol)

>my mom took me out to get new jeans
Don’t be this guy, Jow Forums

Sorry that I'm young I guess?

need to be 18+ to post here

Yes?

slim fit or drapey codoroy pants

Thanks

>too old to spend time with the woman who gave birth to you and raised you

Attached: 1526359161839.jpg (540x540, 17K)

you're over 18 and your mom still takes you out clothes shopping?

Attached: 1518787835421.gif (200x200, 2M)

Yeah. Sorry that my mom cares enough that she's okay with getting me a couple pairs of pants every few years when I visit.

Attached: IMG_5107.gif (400x266, 837K)

It’s Zara not Zara’s.

And its not for blacks it’s European.

Faggot

>And its not for blacks it’s European.
this joke writes itself

Zara's, Zara. Who cares? Good pants. That's the point. As for it being specifically for Europeans I highly doubt that. All the Europeans I've seen don't even lift so they have chicken legs, and it was literally only black people in there.

I used to only wear skinny jeans but I feel they look super gay now they're skintight on me. I guess I'll just buy tapered pants with a bigger waist and wear a belt from now on. Thanks for the help guys

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 890K)

>it's an user Wears His Dad's Pants thread
lmfao

Levi's 541s. They have more room in the thigh and calf. If you've got decent legs they won't be baggy, but they won't be skin tight either. I usually go up a waist size and wear a belt and they fit perfectly.

these arent dad pants tho. they are too low more like instagram fag pants. dad pants are more drapey

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? This is what all middle aged dads are wearing.

Some brands have an athletic cut like J. Crew.

buy skinny jeans a size or two bigger than you usually do.
or just buy slim fit

Now I am going to say something that will get me stoned in here, but if you are /fa/ there is a certain point beyond which it's not worth pushing your legs in order to stay looking sharp. Unless getting (yous) by drooling closet homos on Jow Forums is more important and you are okay with wearing unfitting clothes.

>someone who wears tailored suits daily

Attached: 1525368152735.jpg (640x480, 28K)

You are skinnyfat. Almost nothing looks good on you when you're skinnyfat

I think the place is owned by someone called Zara, so technically Zara’s is also correct

This. I don't have to size up nearly as much as I do with other jeans and they actually fit instead of looking like sausage casings or 90s JNCO circus tents.

>biting the bait

I agree here. I love Zara, but their pants are not intended for those who squats.

im not skinny fat you faggot. 6'1", 182 pounds and have surpassed 1/2/3/4

Literally buy slim-fit/skinny dress pants dude. Why the fuck is this so hard to understand. Above

512 Slim Taper Fit Stretch Jeans if you want nice jeans at an affordable price. Nudie jeans are better but they all cost 150 dollars or more.

Attached: 8173661-1-starshineadapt.jpg (513x655, 46K)

Wow, OP. You're like photoshoped!

Attached: ryan2.jpg (660x816, 91K)

>this is who is giving you lifting advice on Jow Forums
fml

Attached: 1524317848502.jpg (1151x1563, 1.29M)

Attached: 1511303235432.jpg (960x838, 68K)

I look just like this guy