>When did you realize you wouldn't have a happy life?

Attached: Funny but sad too.gif (200x150, 1.98M)

Good god this board is fucking pathetic. GO BACK TO Jow Forums

When I dropped out of college due to me being retarded.

when I was molested around that kid's age

Fuck off I'm tired of all the defeatist shit here

This is Jow Forums not Jow Forums

useless nihilistic retards

pathetic ITG

at least I have hope

did you at least enjoy it?

finished freshman year of college/university living in a dorm and still made basically no friends and was still a kissless virgin. pretty rough stuff knowing your life is over at 18

yes, all kids WANT to be molested while swimming and wondering if resistance would lead to drowning

When everyone else was getting GFs/BFs and becoming normies and I was completely invisible.

Became a shut in NEET since no point being in society if you don’t get any of the benefits.

i never gave up hope

i think it's possible for anyone to have a happy and fulfilling life

Attached: Who+knows+he+could+be+great+he+could+be+abysmal+_28682ec10ae0e592af4288f5392bed66.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Unless you're deformed or very ugly if you put in even a small amount of effort you get enough benefits for it to be enjoyable

Too late for that now. I’m 31 years old and have been a shutin NEET hermit since 2003. No coming back from this now.

>just lift bro!

Been lifting for 7 years, doesn’t change anything

i agree

sometimes i feel like fit's standards are perfect nazi statues

but this does not stop beer gut men from getting laid

Attached: 269e61a66acd5309b2b5d20db2cb99f1.gif (400x342, 618K)

Post physique

It's an emotional rollercoaster. Some years I don't think I'm gonna make it, some years I do.

Being weak is easy Anons. It takes strength to be optimistic. You'll all get there, you might need help a long the way but you'll get there.
Seek therapy if you truly do feel doomed, you'll be better off for it.

dude i say this as a 25 year old kissless friendless permavirgin but given these dates, it means you gave up on life at 16. what the fuck? did you drop out of high school or something? how would you expect to meet people or do anything if you literally completely shut yourself off from society starting at age 16?

Too late for college singles bars but not too old to get some hobbies and meet a mid to late 20's qt

Le sweating worried Pepe face

Yes I dropped out after finishing 10th year. Didn’t go back for 11/12 because I had zero intentions of going to university since had horrible grades.

Maybe I would have not taken this route if I at least had intelligence to do well in school. But for me it was a double whammy, social autism and low intelligence. Couldn’t even do 7th year maths.

Believe me if I could have ended up as some doctor or engineer I wouldn’t have dropped out, id have been fine being a HHKV Doctor, but I wasn’t going to live life as a HHKV blue collar, no fucking way.

10 or 11, I'm not quite sure which. I made up my mind about ending my life around 19 at that age, and I did try to do it at 19 but magically I survived by my rope breaking(ain't overweight).

i dunno OP i'm pretty happy.

when I was spanked the very moment I was born
seriously I never asked for this shit

If he's aesthetic it's not too late. I'm 32 and good looking and I bang college chicks on the reg. I'm also a 5'9 manlet and while I do have significant savings I keep that to myself and live a very spartan lifestyle, piece of shit car, piece of shit apartment. If you're good looking and confident nothing else really matters.

If op has less than a 7/10 face though he's going to have to settle for post wall chicks.

Got stretch marks at 13. Already had moobs. Can never have a decent body in this lifetime.
I still manage to be happy but there ya go.

I was spanked and snipped. Many of us were. Literally attacked from the day we were born.