Hi fit, long time lurker and occasional poster. I am 21 years old...

Hi fit, long time lurker and occasional poster. I am 21 years old, and have been dating my girlfriend for around 9 months., At this point I am ready to leave her but am really attached. Basically I listed some pros and cons about her, wondering what the best course of action is moving forward. I really do love her and I know she loves me more than anyone, but there are things I cannot stand anymore. Can this be fixed? Should I really just end it? I believe she is slowly trying to do better

To keep it Jow Forums related: what are some good excersizes to fix forward shoulder/ neck posture?

Attached: 1AFC6C9E-E534-4A2C-8AB9-6F143CB87CB7.jpg (750x923, 221K)

Lol you deserve all the misery she brings you, cuck.

Did you seriously kill a thread to ask if you should stay with this chick who cheated 3 times

>cheated 3 times
What the fuck. You should have dropped her after the first time, cuck.

Those are some reaaaaally big cons for me personally. Just be honest with her and tell her you’ve been thinking a lot about the relationship, but don’t think you’re right for each other and don’t want to lead her on or drag it out any longer. Don’t make a big deal out of her flaws if she asks about them, just say you don’t think she’s the one. If she cries or wants to “give it another shot” just be firm and say no. It’s hard rejecting people but you have to be honest with yourself as well as her.

She’s fucked 25 different guys at 19?

My sister is married at 30 and has had a total of 2 boyfriends. One for a few weeks I’m highschool and one who she met 10 years ago in university and they’re now married.

Your GF is a super slut. I can’t imagine being related to a female like that.

Unironically bro your pros are the most generic shit
>Will fuck a lot
If you are reasonably attractive and pay attention, you will be able to get this from most anyone
>can roll backwoods
>really loves me
This is how you feel because you're currently with her. You might feel much more strongly so with someone else
>is hot
see #1

Now on your cons list, basically any of those would be a reason for me to end a relationship, let alone fucking seven of them

Let alone the cheating (which really calls into question your pro #3 now doesn't it), you will never be actually happy with someone who is bitching throwing tantrums, dumb and is clumsy, and has no hobbies

But more than anything,
>makes no real effort to improve herself
is absolutely damning and should be enough for you to pass on anyone.

Grow up OP. The answer is obvious

> tantrums, breaks things
> cheated 3 times
That's2 major red flags user. And risk factors for mental illness.
Run while you can
I mean, fucking tantrums man

Those cons far outweigh the pros bro. Cut and run.

>coming to a fitness imageboard to cry about girls

fuck off incel

>cheated 3 times

Attached: 22A14D2D-D346-43D2-9EBD-6B5EF267727B.jpg (600x600, 46K)

You are dating a fucking trainwreck. This should have been over the day after you found out she first cheated on you
I'm 21, have never had been in a relationship and would continue to fuck my left hand over your """"""""girlfriend""""""""

whats with all these anons leting their thots cheat on them
i thought cuck was just a meme but turns out its life

First the hard truths:

1.This is someone who you will never marry unless you plan on giving her half your shit
2.She is going to continue cheating on you no matter what she tells you
3.She will never change

What you should do:
1. Keep her around to fuck while you find someone else
2. Guilt her into playing out any sick fantasies you have
3. Treat her like the slut she is
4. Break up with her when you find someone else

this guy understands

This is bait, definitely not OP but probably based off someone he knows. You already know how retarded this is, set ur buddy straight

>Really loves me
>cheated 3 times
for fuck's sake

>25 bodies at age 29
>cheated 3 times in 9 months

I refuse to believe that there are people this clueless. What do you think will happen if you get married?

Attached: IMG_0066.png (400x400, 329K)

>she loves me more than anyone
>Cheated 3 times

Attached: hmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

do as says he speaks the truth

OP, follow these two simple rules and you'll know whether to keep her or drop her:

>Would you approve of your son dating someone like her?
>Would you be okay with your daughter turning out like her?

Answer those, and you'll have everything you need to know.

She loves him more than anyone else loves him, is what I think he meant to say.
With such low self esteem and standards, I can see why.

only sensible advice ITT

>Cheated 3 times
Is this a job joke?

>cheated 3 times
soon to be 26 bodies

>will fuck a lot
that will end
>can roll backwoods
i don't know what this means but after reading it i'm certain that both you and her are absolute shit
>really loves me and blah blah
that will end
>is hot
that will end

>smokes cigarettes
accelerate all of my responses to the pros list by 2x
>bitches and throws stressful tantrums
lol awesome
>25+bodies
now i'm convinced you're joking. but you did make a whole image for it. this one's actually whatever. not great but not the worst. not nearly as bad as the tantrums.
>cheated 3 times
delightful
>dumb and clumsy
actually the most positive of anything on your pros and cons list. adorable.
>makes no effort to improve herself
ugh
>has few friends or real hobbies
not surprised

you know how people are going to react to your list. so you know. uhhhh she sucks. and is going waaaaaay downhill very quickly.

>cheated 3 times
Cuck me one, shame on you.
Cuck me twice, shame on me.
Chuck me three times, I probably enjoy it.
So lemme ask you, op: how long have you had your cuckoldry fetish?

Quick OP marry her before she cheats again!

hold on a sec OP i have an answer for you but i can't concentrate at the moment, this bitch i know who can roll backwoods is making my dick feel really good right now

Would seriously reconsider being with her. Honestly I would say you're too forgiving. Seeing from what you have written about her I think we can all agree she is just a leach. A leach to be torn off quite soon I hope.

NOBODY IS IRREPLACEABLE OP

cuck

I will use this thread to ask a question that is bothering me for some time:

If you caught your GF with another man, would you be mad at HIM?

I thought about it and I probably wouldn't. I'd mad at her, for being cheating cunt and also at me for not seeing signs and knowing he must be better at something than me, because she cheated, but I'd probably be totally cool with the guy himself. What do you think?

Attached: c17.png (900x623, 40K)

I should probably add that this applies if this guy is someone unknown to me, not my brother, close friend etc.

If he knew she had a bf then he is just as much of a cunt as she is.
If he had no idea about you then cant blame him.

Wouldn't you do the same, if hot chick was seducing you, telling you about her faggot bf she can't stand anymore? I'd probably do it, unless her bf is my family, or friend, as I already said. I wouldn't care for some random soiboi.

>cheated 3 times
kek cuck

>cheated 3 times
Peace dude. Seriously. Leave her. You can find better

>loves you
doesn't stroke with
>cheated 3 times
t femanon

If he didn't know, no I would not be angry at him. If he knew I would be more angry at her, but still angry at him because I would not knowingly do that to someone.

>dated 9 months.
>she cheated on me 3 times.
>wat do?

I refuse to believe that this is a serious question.

>cheated 3 times in 9 months

holy shit OP. You are such a massive faggot. Have some self respect and dump the living fuck out of her

>that con list

run

>cheated 3 times
Should've ended at the 1st time. You're just her provider now

should've dumped her the first time she cheated you complete utter fucking buffoon

>Cheated 3 times
Dump her NOW you fucking idiot.
1 strike and she should've been OUT.

>smoking is a con
At least OP is smart enough to know this. Imo this is the biggest red flag. I don't want cig mouth to blow me or kiss me.

Yeah, cigarettes are pretty gross but smell of another man's cum are fine.

Dude just spin her like a plate. Call her your "gf" if that's what she wants. OP got attached, that's on him. Deal with it. Girls nowadays fuck more than a guy at a time.
Cigs just suck imo.

Everyone is focusing on the cheating but desu the lack of drive or desire to improve is the worst for me. Hold onto someone who will make you a better person OP. Don’t settle for mediocrity because it’s convenient.