Jow Forums girls general

Jow Forums girls general
I’ve noticed a serious lack of representation for women on this board. I’m here to share tips with my fellow ladies. Make fun of me if you want and I will ignore you. This is a friendly tip sharing post.
Exercise has been proven to reduce dementia and help with all the overprescribed personality disorders everyone and their 5 year old seems to have nowadays.
Bouldering has helped me personally with my anxiety, confidence, and fear issues. It also burns the most calories of any sport, and you can do it indoors.
Don’t bother with expensive shampoos and shit for your hair and don’t bother with makeup, a good running with lots of salt sweat will keep your skin cleansed. And here’s a trick for you; putting ash from a campfire into greasy hair will restore it and make it fluffy on a long trip.
For working out, find one thing you’re good at and do it. Make sure to reward yourself for keepin at it.

Attached: 2D98B930-936F-4DB9-8B83-7733A3A3C0B3.jpg (695x864, 253K)

this isn't going to go well for you, op

fuck off cunt

go away tranny

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Post a video of you farting

Go back to doing your booty pop routines and taking pics of your ass in the gym mirror.

I want to leave my gf for a girl that has a bf and the bf is also my friend.
The girl and my gf know each other too.
The girl may fancy me too but I'm only 60ish % positive she does.
How do i play this to get what i want?
I know im a horrible person but trust me i have my reasons.

WHORE.

One more thing. None of these commenters are gonna be there in the background when you’re lifting that weight, when you’re gripping that wall, and when you’re going the distance. Just you. Believe, and love and be committed to that future you’re pushing for.

>trying to create a special little "female space" in a place that is already gender-inclusive/neutral
>thinking that there's some division between "soft special female fitness" and "big scary tough male fitness"

this is one of the reasons that people don't take women seriously. it's like "women's only hour" at the gym, it just makes us appear emotionally weak. get over your need to have a designated female space, and learn to integrate into the larger discussion.
also,
>thinking that you can't wear makeup and be athletic

t. femanon

>he/she still uses shampoo
the biggest sign of a pleb in the universe

Post pump pics ;-;

Interesting fight you’ve picked with thin air there.

Anyway, another thing I thought I’d mention: sometimes it’s helpful to think of people who will hate you no matter what as spectators on the other side of a mirror that is thankfully very far away.

They don’t own you. They don’t own your talent. And you don’t owe them anything.

Attitude is ok. The fear and hatred and pain you might feel is ok too. You are the person who gets to convert it into fuel. They are at the opposite end of the universe and you don’t owe them shit.

You build yourself into the person you want to be. Above all I hope you find happiness.

Attached: A8D38A62-7C5C-4ECA-BBB9-7A323B8F507B.jpg (500x501, 22K)

there is a thread just like this on Jow Forums wtf

>in a place that is already gender-inclusive/neutral

Attached: 1469509544470s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

Attached: 4C654AF5-C5F8-4483-AE70-D8E578DA0ECE.jpg (643x820, 93K)

My girlfriend of 4 years said to be that she was a lesbian with a breast fetish then broke up with me 1 month later. I still have no idea what to make of it. The best I can do is sadly masturbate to the thought of her and her breasts.

my only problem with all of this is that it doesn't only apply to women, and by acting that women especially need this kind of advice, it fosters the idea that women are too weak/afraid to take part in any normal fitness discussions.

the advice is good, but the idea that you need a special female space in which to express it is insulting.

>breast fetish
What does that even mean? Of course lesbians like breasts but at what line do you cross into fetish territory?

If you struggle with anger and depression problems, I do too.

Effort you spend is never, ever wasted.

Find the stuff that gives you chills in a good way, that motivates you, that makes you feel like a kid again.

I have been on here since I was a 12 year old girl and I’ve been in the internet since I was 5. I have seen some fucked up shit. We probably all have. There’s probably a damn good reason why we’ve been depressed and why we are trying to pull ourselves out of it.

I have also been out and about and seen people who couldn’t give two shits about my problems. They probably had no idea that I had ever suffered at all. Most people, irl, are not judgemental like the commenters on here.

Whatever it takes, find that spark inside of you and keep growing it.

Attached: 567C5E4C-6A2B-456B-81A4-811E445CEDB2.png (1414x2000, 88K)

Attached: IMG_4347.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>place that is already gender-inclusive/neutral

Attached: 1526455043555.jpg (480x336, 25K)

maybe she likes breasts but not pussy? it happens