Is onions actually bad for you or is that just another dumb Jow Forums meme?

Is onions actually bad for you or is that just another dumb Jow Forums meme?

Attached: 2018-05-11-thanusxx-super-soyan.jpg (1000x1243, 758K)

s o y lent

Are you kidding me? Onions are great, can't make stir fry without it.

Reminder the average S O Y boi fucked more girls than the average Jow Forums

The shit about metabolizing as estrogen and becoming a little bitch is just a meme. It's mostly just the latest iteration of hipster as an insult.

Hue hue hue.

Cope

Attached: E83B3F94-67E6-4059-8247-12B5E6C293D3.jpg (750x931, 137K)

buuh duhh onions heh i eat the bean it turn me to girl lol

Attached: 1526167473420.png (669x514, 25K)

lmao so,y with two os is filtered too

I dunno that dudes got some decently sized arms, looks like he might be Jow Forums

jews have filtered S O Y on here and replaced it with onions because they don’t want us knowing the secret of the ONION

Soya boya

>Cope
>Posts Jow Forumsizen
HUE HUE HUE.

She looks like the female version of Michael Jackson

yes, s o y is even worse for you than Hops

Attached: 1506638429401.jpg (830x1024, 129K)

The crux of the matter is whether plant estrogens can plug into the human body's estrogen receptors, which they probably can't. But I don't know that for sure.

Attached: 1525760919434.jpg (1500x1232, 151K)

>onion
>bad

am I on bizzaro Jow Forums?

Chang has a natural resistance to the effects of soi, leaving him relatively unscathed at levels that would cripple a typical chad

They can, but only interact weakly with the receptors. But the main problem is plant hormones like isoflavones, displace normal hormones, and cause steriodogensis to get out of balance, which will have a lot more of an effect. Onions encourages short term testosterone production, but clogs AR receptors, eventually leading to increased aromatase and decreased something I can't fucking remember, but both of which downregulate testosterone production in the long run

Dumb meme, been disproved. But consuming only onions probably wont end well

>Those arms.
Yeah nah that guy lifts, he's just a perma bulk type.

The Golden One explained this meme the best: it's an insult to the stereotypical leftist/liberal beta hipster who orders a decaf s.o.y. mocha latte or some shit at Starbucks - it says nothing about actual consumption of a particular bean. I mean if a god-damned BEAN can make you feminized you where NOT that manly to begin with.

Anyone who says differently is just a closeted tranny who wants to blame "his" crippling dysphoria on (((them))) instead of transitioning like a good girl and becoming a cocksleeve for drunken Chads.

>fat asian with a double chin
>fat arms
>no visable definition
>must be a Jow Forumsizen no one has big arms
The amount of coping kek, pathetic

Attached: IMG_20180514_074259.jpg (4160x2340, 3.01M)

Real food is good, adding sóy and its byproducts to everything is not. Its not necessary and like corn syrup a result of lobbying and mass shilling. There is no reason to eat sóy, its completely unnecessary and may have negative effects so if you're a guy why take the chance. Plus you need to consider why leftists are pushing so hard that its perfectly fine.

>
OMG NO WAY THATS A SUPER BASEDAN 2 OR ASCENDED SUPER BASEDAN

Attached: Surpass.jpg (320x320, 21K)