The secret to clear skin?

What's the secret to acne free skin? Is the "protein causes acne" thing a meme? What're the best things one can do do prevent acne? My face is oily which makes it prone so what do?

Attached: adult-acne-page-1_cje2.jpg (1080x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Cleansing-Original-Bentonite/dp/B0014P8L9W/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1526560965&sr=1-2&keywords=aztec secret indian healing clay
amazon.com/USDA-Organic-Jojoba-Oil-Unrefined/dp/B01A74442I/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1526561004&sr=1-4&keywords=jojoba oil
amazon.com/Hawaiian-Tropic-Lotion-Sunscreen-Radiance/dp/B0031O5QF6/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1526561022&sr=1-4&keywords=hawaiian+tropic+sunscreen&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wash your fucking mug regularly

For real. This is expensive but put real honey on your face after shaving. It's antibacterial and won't irritate your skin like most industrial commercial products.

Drink lots of water

>real honey
Meme

for me it was changing my diet

I do nothing but drink water. My skin isn’t clear. I only wash it with water in the shower however.

not op but also asking for advice.. I use cetaphil skin cleanser on my face and chest/neck in the shower everyday, and still have bad acne. not so much on my face, but definitely on my chest/neck. plz help Jow Forumsbros

Cold water splashed on face three times in the morning.

>cetaphil
Never had luck with that. I have a oily T-zone. One day I switched to picture related and it got way better. My face also feels clean after cleaning it for once. Never had that feeling with cetaphil.

Attached: 621F5C30-5390-4EA4-A91D-3EF4B6287A2A.jpg (350x760, 121K)

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Stop touching your god damn pimples. Drink water, eat fairly clean, and workout.

That's what did it for me, emphasising the not touching it part

What’s so terrible about touching my beautiful face. Am I allowed to kiss?

Moisturise

>Wet face with warm-hot water
>Apply face wash
>Use a scrub to exfoliate 2x a week
>Rinse off with cold water
>Apply toning lotion/toner with cotton pads
>Moisturize after previous step is dry

Goes without saying but, pat dry your face with a towel after rinsing with cold water. Do not wipe it. And do this before and after sleep.

not washing your face was the best for my skin, i just use a pad for cleaning the dirt

I did something along these lines but did warm hot wash, warm rinse followed by cold rinse. And if I washed my face and touched my hair I would wash my hands again before touching my face again. And putting a soft towel as a pillow cover which I changed every night helped.

1. Use a gentle exfoliate in the shower twice a week. Always make sure to turn the water to cold for at least 1 minute before you get out.

2. Use a Vitamin C serum to your face to make your skin tone even and have a glow to it.

2. Apply a moisturizer to your face and your neck. Super important you dont forget the neck. You dont want to look like a rooster like those 30 year old guys at the gym.

3. Optional: 20 minutes after applying moisturizer, apply the SLIGHTEST bit of concealer (one tone lighter than your skin) to your under eyes to make you look refreshed and awake. You need to practice your blending so people dont notice your wearing it.

4. Apply the vitamin C serum again 30 minutes before you go to bed. Also apply a night cream for best results.

Do all these steps and you'll have flawless skin. Women always compliment me on my skin.

tea tree oil and fresh aloe leaf. exfoliate and use a toner. also eat clean, wash bedding with something as natural as possible, drink spring or filtered water. dont strip natural oils from face with harsh soaps. breathe deep. splash face with cold water

michelledominiqueanderson com/book-the-japanese-way-of-beauty/

that book is pretty legit
youre welcome

Attached: 14344783_1200250126663162_2972342795397329655_n-1.jpg (323x326, 18K)

With
>Aldi’s £6.99 Caviar Illumination Day Cream
>and e45

Use a tanning bed once in a while, I know it's gay but that shit fucking works. Once a week for 6-8 mins on a good one is enough.

>mfw

Attached: bee.jpg (348x403, 38K)

I just watch with water, no soap.
Literally all my acne went away.

A clean washcloth
Each day
Morning and night
Warm water, rub face
Cold water, splash face
Sweat during day
Repeat at night
Eat veggies and drink more water
It’s easy

If you keep touching your acne like scratching or picking at it all the bacteria gets in the pores and makes it spread. I used to have horrible back acne since I would scratch at it everyday

Rubbing a tube of chemicals all over your face to """wash""" it doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. I never had skin problems and have really good skin so is this because of acne, bad water, unavailability of gentle soap?

Genetics

I dont drink that much water
I eat tons of dairy, milk cheese etc
I eat sweets like chocolate and candy
I don't wash my face that often(maybe once a week with a facial cleanser)

But my pillow is always clean

Attached: 1524903446496.jpg (450x450, 36K)

>America is full of acne'd teenagers
>Europe isn't
It's either genetic or enviromental, and the populations are too internally diverse for it to be genetic.
The real solution is to GET THE FUCK OUT.

I forgot to say...I've had clear skin my entire life and get a pimple here and there, never experienced a "break out", or more than 1 pimple on my face(with the vast majority of times their being zero)

My sister on the other hand gets acne and she's 30, I'm 27. So I dunno

Here you go user.
This with the blackhead beads.
Use it daily and your face will be fresh as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-175301.png (1080x1920, 694K)

A thread about acne on a site primarily used by americans and you are this retarded.

I'm 26 and have tried everything.. idk user.. I honestly don't fucking know just pray you have good genes I can't get rid of backne and chestne to save my life

>Stop consuming dairy
>Drink more water
>Stop touching your face
>Take lukewarm to cool showers (No hot showers)
>Stop putting a million different anti-acne products on your face. At most, wash your face once daily before bed.
>Go outside more

This saved my ass, I use to have super bad acne but after using pic related my acne improve significantly have not had a breakout in years

Attached: AE8FFE8B-D439-4DF9-A56C-CCAB0F896354.jpg (180x300, 10K)

I do all the shit you shouldn’t do and I have clear skin

>wash bed sheets and pillows once every 3 months at best
>eat dairy every day
>eat meat everyday
>rarely eat veggies
>eat chocolate
>drink coke
>don’t use any face cleaning creams or hygiene products

My parents are also both clear skin so I assume it’s all genetics

I’m 30 btw. Haven’t had a pimple since highschool.

>age 24, don't have much acne in general these days
>recently get a pimple
>it eventually pops on its own and leaves a small scar
>go into full panic mode and order $400 of Korean skincare products
Semi regret that but maybe it's time I took better care of my skin. OP look into the 10 step Korean routine, maybe it'll help both of us.

Attached: 1436739579057.jpg (322x279, 50K)

>tfw pasty
At least women get all sorts of cosmetics to help them out

good diet, good hygiene and good genes

anyone have any luck cutting dairy? I'm suspicious that's what my issue is. Or caffeine?

OP here, tons of different answers, hygiene and diet definitely are a must, everything else is all about experimentation it seems and well, genetics are a given.

This.

the only things that works for oily sebum acne is time(after a while your hormones normalise and your skin isnt as oily) and retinoids(makes skin create less sebum, also removes wrinkles)
i hope you clean your face 2 times a day with cleanser and moisturize ofc

What kind of products are you using? I have oily skin, any advice?

Don't forget to activate your almonds

Drink water, wash hands, don't wank

>wash bed sheets and pillows once every 3 months at best
>once every 3 months
>using the same sheet for 3 months

The only thing that really works is accutane.

>What's the secret to acne free skin
what every cunt is in denail it is

GENETICS

all other shit just diminishes it, but to be completely acne free, its GENETICS

How long does this take?

This. It’s the same thing for aesthetics. It’s all fucking genetics. It’s why you have some guys here lifting for 1 year that already look 5 times better than other guys on here who have been lifting for 5 years. No the newbie faggot 1 year lifter doesn’t train harder, or smarter, or has any kind of magic diet secret, he just has better genetics. In most cases these guys with above average genetics for aesthetics actually train like absolute mongoloids and have normal person diets, but still they touch a weight and become fitness model tier without a year. I don’t mind that this happens, I just hate it when their ego gets to them and they legitimately beleive they earned it and work harder or something stupid like that.

Genetics. If you have bad acne you likely won't get rid of it without medication.

Things to make it more tolerable/not noticeable (if it's not bad)
>Fresh pillow case and sheets every week. Don't use strong detergents.
>Wash face before and after bed
>Find out how often you can shave without irritating your skin and start shaving as often as you can
>Shower every time after you break a sweat. A quick shower with lukewarm water will do, just to rinse off the sweat
>Do cardio before in the evening to the point where you start sweating. Sweating naturally opens up your pores and pushes out all the shit they're clogged with. (that's why you need to rinse it off every time )
>Stop touching/scratching your face and stop popping zits
>Keep your consumption of milk products and grains consistent. I've found it doesn't really matter what you eat as long as you keep your diet consistent. It might be different for you though.

But as I said, you likely won't ever get rid of it "naturally". My friend used to have bad acne until he went on medication. He still has disgustingly greasy skin but no acne anymore.

OP here again, on the topic of genetics, I have Mexican and African American genes so I guess that explains why I'm well built. My mom and dad have clear skin now but maybe they had acne in their earlier years.

Cold showers, clean sheets, healthy living.

Attached: 87C86B1A-66E7-4794-9EC3-A3730545BA49.jpg (681x917, 87K)

1. Use face wash
2.dont shower in hot water, warm is great but hot would dry yout skin
3.use moisturizer after shower, just a little layer don't put too much it'll cause oily face
4.drink drink drink lots of water
5.less sugary food
6. on pimples put a dot of toothpaste the white kind, it'll dry the pimple
Put before sleep or it'll dry out and look like cum
7.sleep enough hours
Good luck user

What about acne scars? My acne is mostly gone, but nasty scars still make my face look narly. Anyone tried needle treatment or lasers??

Attached: 0296c360.jpg (544x638, 33K)

I did all the fucking meme tricks in the book olive oil on face used facial products etc. I don't get really any pimples anymore, which is in part due to age but also cold showers helped a lot, also reducing the amount of dairy I have makes a big difference only have some with porridge in the morning. Also avoiding sugar chocolate and ice cream are very bad for your skin, same with soda.

Drink lots of water, eat well, use a sauna.

Wash your face whenever you brush your teeth, so day and night or at least in the morning if you can. And drink lots of water

apply lemon juice. you can see that it starts to dim after 1 week itself

Attached: recipe-2568_Large400_ID-1439382.jpg (400x298, 11K)

2-3 litres per day. Every day.

Do i wash it after ?

of course. you can just apply it before you go to sleep and wash after you wake up

Drink Tons of water

Wash your face throughly

Cold showers

Dont touch your face

Dont eat saturated fats

Dont eat sugars

Dont eat heavily processed foods

Dont do drugs

Dont take anything that messes with your hormones

Feed me a stray cat

VINEGAR BATHS

I know the secret but I'm not sharing it with you shits. Don't need extra competition.

Don't do this. Will dry out your skin if not irritate it, which increases chances of acne.

THIS IS NOT A TROLL OR A JOKE THIS IS THE REAL FUCKING DEAL

>drink over 2 liters of water every day (no idea how much that is in faggot american units)
>DO NOT wash your face with warm water; only use lukewarm but preferably cold water. warm water dries out your face
>DO NOT use soap on your face you fucking idiot. use a very mild cleanser, like cetaphil gentle cleanser. it's so gentle it can even be used without water
>DO NOT go outside without applying sunscreen. the sun will fuck your face up and make you look old. so that's why you need protection. i use dermaceutics 50spf suncreen but if that's expensive i'm sure there are plenty of other and cheaper brands you can try

and yes you fucking faggots, it really is that simple and easy.

my skin is no longer oily, itchy or irregular (zits, etc). it's clean and smooth.

Dilute apple cider vinegar with water (1 part acv to 2 parts water) and put it on your face before bed.

I know it sounds like holistic bullshit but the acid kills bacteria/fungi that can cause acne and dry skin.

I use this baby once a week, mostly sundays.
Apart from this I only use Jojoba oil for moisture (by far the best) and a hawaiin suncream for bright days.
I stay pretty natural and it works out.

Here is the amazon list

amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Cleansing-Original-Bentonite/dp/B0014P8L9W/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1526560965&sr=1-2&keywords=aztec secret indian healing clay

amazon.com/USDA-Organic-Jojoba-Oil-Unrefined/dp/B01A74442I/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1526561004&sr=1-4&keywords=jojoba oil

amazon.com/Hawaiian-Tropic-Lotion-Sunscreen-Radiance/dp/B0031O5QF6/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1526561022&sr=1-4&keywords=hawaiian+tropic+sunscreen&th=1

Attached: fe3ec3edebfcfd46fade23a3fb99e98e.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

High dose of vitamin b3 (aka Niacin flush) post workout.

Attached: 1431941699678.jpg (208x250, 14K)

>drink water only

>don't have Dairy products (Most of you fucks are lactose intolerant that's why your skin sucks)

>wash your face morning and night

> exfoliate once a fortnight

>get some vitamin D

>shower everyday and always finished the shower with cold water

> wash your pillowcases regularly

>eat in a calorie deficit

Based honey poster. I lather my face with honey every night before bed.

Attached: 49gkObDhBW-10.png (300x250, 28K)

>literally recommending makeup to a bunch of dudes online
kys

no meme, nofap and semen retention made my skin clear

I still drink lots of milk
I still eat lots of salt/sugar/bad shit
I dont wash my face regularly
I only use water to wash my face if I do

and nofap still made my skin clear

Attached: 1523848633177.jpg (1200x963, 93K)

For me it's sleeping 7-8 hours. Basically I get pimples if I don't feel refreshed after waking up a couple days in a row.

Nofap.

I use azelaic acid cream for my rosacea but I have read it's a great general skin cleanser for acne and the like.

Pic related, the strongest commercial brand I've been able to find.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x147, 5K)

>go on accutane
>never have a zit for 99% of the time then on
there is nothing else you can do
anyone who says diet is a liar
anyone who says hygiene is a retard
it is hormonal more than anything

My face is perfectly clear ever since I went on accutane years ago in high school and has been fine since.
But recently I've started getting breakouts on my chest/shoulders, mostly between the pecs. What the fuck is going on

Attached: hitthedesk.png (240x240, 24K)

only if it's raw otherwise you're just applying sugar to your face

Its most definitely hormonal. Ive been deadlifting/squatting heavy lately and I've been getting the deep zits on my back. I shower and clean myself like 2-3 times a day, have a perfectly clear face. Also i have a very clean diet, only whole foods, lots of water.

Impressive

Peeling treatment.

>protein causes acne
Yes, but only non-isolated whey protein.
Source: me

Stop relying heavily on "skincare" products...drink water,dont use anything labelled anti-bacterial and wash your face a day with cold water...diet doesnt matter unless you eat really shitloads of shit food...try this for 2 weeks and come back and thank me.

Yeah, have fun doing that with an oily face.

do you use this in the shower?

That's how i stopped my oily face...thats what the cold water is for...you have never even tried it lol oh well enjoy having a face that can be used to make fries at McD's.

My face stopped being oily after I stopped washing it.

unironically this

smear the good quality honey on your cheeks and around your neck. Also put some on the spot behind your ears

>cold showers
>drink lots of water
>take fish oil
>take biotin
>exfoliate with a luffa and exfoliating wash

jfc

fucking fish oil works miricles.
lots of water.
good diet, current exam period has resulted in me eating like shit and skins gone shit.
wash face daily, in cold showers, then moisturise atferwards.
Thats how i cured my acne

Attached: 1525168500796.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

for how long?

Attached: 1505981717248.jpg (696x464, 53K)