Is this a good weekly diet plan?

Is this a good weekly diet plan?

Attached: 1526532808922.jpg (484x700, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziconotide
youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-04/sea-snail-venom-could-be-the-holy-grail-in-pain-therapeutics/9617670
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Eggs

Into the trash it goes.

S E V E N
E
V
E
N

You get a lime a day, so it's ok - if you'll respond with
>no scurvy for you, you ol'sea dog

What a delusional fucking cunt of a woman that gwyneth is
>seven fucking limes

that looks like a lot of food though...
why do you need seven limes?
you can take out the corn, the peas and the tortillas, and buy some chicken and you'd have a great meal

t. egglet

Limes contain litttle to no Vitamin C, as such they do not prevent scurvy.

>SNAP
>supplemental nutrition assistance program
>SUPPLEMENTAL
REEEEEE

Which grocery store?
also
>seven limes
>coriander
>avocado
>implying these are essentials
>she's lying anyway

Attached: 1520281190170.png (163x191, 40K)

She's a live and in control of her life, so yes.

>waah I should be able to keep having kids that I can't afford to support
>everyone else should pay for my lazy lifestyle

If on a cut, yes.

seems it's safeway based off the pantry essentials logo on the peas

>I wanna make burritos tonight
>let me post some shit on twitter first

She's being sensitive to the dietary needs of mexicans (who require guac to live)

Yes they do. There's a reason that scurvy was almost unheard of in the Royal Navy after the introduction of lime juice.

If you are feeding a family on a highly restricted budget you wouldn't buy any of that stuff. Who cares about nutrition just try not to starve. Load up on pasta, cheap mince, sausages, eggs and rice.

they called the sailors "limy's/limies" for a reason

i could get that shit for like 5 euro

>being poor
>not buying 7 limes
whatever you say user

Kek

Attached: lolpaltroll.jpg (484x700, 127K)

You what? I could buy that from the farmers market across the street for under 10 dollars.

>farmers markets accept food stanps

Attached: 1524691951743.jpg (500x425, 58K)

fpbp

L I M E S
I
M
E
S

Many do actually.
Also the average food stamps for a single person with no income is 190ish a month iirc

>$47 to buy a weeks worth of nutritious groceries

You could live well and make gains on that.

is there any nutritional difference between black beans and pinto beans? they taste the same to me.

>not having your daily lime
nevah evah gonna make it

even bodybuilders eating the same bland meal every day, can't make $50 a week work

>bodybuilders
You're not, nor will you ever be, a bodybuilder.

you can get 2000 calories a day for $20 a week by eating mostly potatoes and butter. you can easily do $50 a week for 1 person and not have it be too terribly monotonous

those muscled bound dudes in prisons are able to make it work somehow, with the crap prison diet and their major sources of protein being peanut butter and powdered milk.

We just don't understand. He needs his meat and meme fish to get 300g of protein a day so he doesn't go catabolic.

I'm confused about this. Am I suppose to be upset that some grown ass adults can't provide for themselves and balk at what they are given for free? They don't work for any of this right

I've always wondered if the dairy industry has conspired to convince people to grossly overestimate protein needs.

At least half of that budget should be going towards rice
Green vegetables should be cut way down obviously they're not a staple food for a reason
Basically if you want to maximize health and cost effectiveness simultaneously use a basic traditional East Asian diet as your guideline

No doubt in my mind that they have. Why wouldn't they? Every industry tries memeing their product into being more important, more necessary than it actually is.

I most certainly eat 4000+ calories a day on about $60-65 per week. If I was willing to eat the same shit daily $50 per week would be no problem.

I don't think so, there's old soviet sport science on it.
It's mostly roided up bbers that convince people to follow their example and overestimate. They can use it, but normal people not so much.
If anything, in the West, we're eating too many carbs.

Dam, you people are rich. I get my 3000kcal + 180g protien and (most) micros for only $2 a day. The bulk of my food comes from big bags of beans, potatoes and rice I buy once every 6 months, and a small potplant garden for herbs and spinach.

human greed depresses me,
I remember there was this new drug that came out derived from sea snail toxin, a pain killer more effective than morphine by several magnitudes, produced no tolerance and no physical dependence. Out of the blue people started reporting that it caused hallucinations and psychosis, the review sections of webmd and other prescription drug sites started getting flooded with complaints. I'm left to wonder if this was really happening on the scale they were saying or if this was something pushed by the opiate industry that didn't want competition.

she wasted a lot of money on useless foods.
why the pitas? why the limes? a single corn? lettuce with nothing to make a salad? the person bought these items to prove a point and didnt do it thinking correctly
double down on the rice, beans, onions, bell peppers and spices/seasoning. mix those up together and you can make a fuck ton of meals.

Hush, goy.

Here, have some fentanyl on the house.

What the fuck never heard about this before. Shit's fucked. Sick people make money, healthy people don't.

It's legitimately not hard to eat well for dirt cheap, especially if you don't mind eating the same meal everyday, eating frozen food, and buying all your food from a warehouse club like Costco.

>frozen chicken breast
>broccoli
>oats
>bananas (sliced and frozen)
>peanut butter
>Greek yogurt
>protein (buy in bulk from MyProtein)

Everything else (sauces, spices, etc.) is nice but nonessential.

>chicken breast
>0.5kg is like $5
I hate this meme, chicken itself accounts for over half of the budget

still can't get over the fact that this stupid bitch actually thinks avocados, limes, and spring onions (instead of regular ones) are something people on foodstamps should buy. most people on food stamps don't even think of that shit.
btw, can any Americans actually confirm this price tag? I lived in the US as a kid (Germanfag) but I remember food being a lot cheaper than that

Triple the rice, double the beans.
>$10
2 gal milk
>$17
6 fucking pounds of bananas
>$20
Bunch of kale
>$22
Big package of chicken thighs
>$29
That's what I'd do

Sounds like an urban legend
Anything that strong will cause tolerance and dependency
Source?

in all honesty, people complaining about not having any money for food when receiving money from the state are retards. I usually eat the same stuff every week while my breakfast is pretty much the same every single day. there's no way you can't survive off of cheap healthy foods on a regular basis
as pointed out, you can buy that shit (add meat, rice, and more vegetables) and still have money left
people are used to luxurious shit (fast food, juice, etc) and refuse to accept that state backing should be temporary and only helps you satisfy basic needs. no, you shouldn't be able to buy your favourite ice cream and chips while on food stamps

>Limes contain litttle to no Vitamin C, as such they do not prevent scurvy

we're approaching levels of moron i didn't think possible

not him but I found it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziconotide

Could you elaborate user?
I'd be interested in what an average day looks like etc

In the cut finna bouta get some LIMES you feel me

>fuck nutrition
>just eat potato every meal
>don't worry about macros or micros

>costco membership is free
>everyone has access to a big bulk store

>eat potatoes every meal of every day

in reality, you'd get sick of that so fucking quick.

>doesn't have an argument
>haha 199 dollars worth of potatoes boys :)
Good one fuckhead.

$98

user A says you can't have a varied diet on $50 a week.
user B says just eat potato
user A replies you'd be lacking in vitamins and micronutrients
user A is somehow the dumbass

You can survive years on potatos and milk alone

where u shoppin boi

Every non chain farmers market by me does. Specially if they are run by Asians which most are. It's all hella cheap food and they except all money.

>user B mentions what he'd do with a fraction of the money
>user A, being the retard that he is, extrapolates and assumes that he'd spend the rest of the 179 on more potatoes
Good point. You truly are the wisest amongst us.

It's not even close that is under 10 dollars at the most expensive market you can find.

pls stop posting on Jow Forums

user proposes that $80 be spent on potatoes for the month, which is nearly half of the money

things nobody said for 100 please Alex

I'm watching Seven right now and just clicked on this thread and saw this. Coincidences like this keep happening. I'm starting to get paranoid.

she has seven limes. and the post 4 hours old. don't read to much into it

>get blown out
>so triggered he can't stand to have me on the board anymore

Potatoes and butter, that's your fat and carbs. You can buy bulk chicken if that's your thing, beans, lentils and generic mixed salad cheap as fuck. I've paid $50 a week for groceries in the past and still eaten fine. Not my problem you can't do it.

Jesus that's like 200 pounds of potatoes if you get the bulk bags (10lbs, $4 at my grocery store)

no, you'll note I said mostly potatoes. let me copy paste from the archives a breakdown I did a while back

10 pounds potatoes - $5
1 gallon whole milk - $3.89
1 pound butter - $3.89
24oz steel cut oats - $2.99
20oz wheat bread - $1.68
1 pound peanut butter - $2.49
total - $19.94
calories - 15580 - 2225 per day
fiber - 204 - 29 per day
protein - 483 - 69 per day

so maybe saying mostly potatoes was a bit overkill, but it still is mostly fucking potatoes

>as if low to zero income people are smart enough to buy healthy foods
>implying they won't spend it all on doritos and frozen pizza
If you're not smart enough to make even a decent income then you sure ain't smart enough to buy good foods

>spends 3/8s of the money on potatoes
>lol you don't eat that much potato bro

>so retarded he thinks hes winning an argument.

stop posting because you're retarded, not because lel epic btfo meme

but you're somehow the dumbass for thinking people actually expect you to eat some of those 200lbs they told you to buy

>maybe saying mostly potatoes was a bit overkill,
>still is mostly fucking potatoe

Attached: mel+confused.png (421x389, 228K)

Why the fuck is this board full of so many retards who think they're right when they're wrong? You can still purchase ancilliary products and still not spend all the money.

>says dumbshit
>gets called out by multiple people
>"wtf is wrong with this board"

>who think they're right when they're wrong?
irony

>n-no u!
Well you faggots really showed me, nevermind you haven't actually explained how what we're suggesting isn't possible beyond "nah cant be done m8 sry"

>calls anons retarded instead of refuting them
>get called dumb in return
>"wow great argument"

you are whats wrong with this board

>not eating egg on every meal

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 9K)

>make argument
>refute position without explaining why
>wow that's pretty fuckin retarded desu
>NO U
>???
>haha rekt that loser
You are what is wrong with the world.

so all you posts are going to be "I know you are, but what am I" ?

>stop repeating what I say
>NO U STOP REPEATING WHAT I SAY
lmfao this argument is over. thanks for the laugh tho

the lack of self awarness is kind of impressive. you are exactly what you hate

Also
>BROWN rice

Meat is for cats and dogs.

t. hasn't seen The Terror.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs

>fuck nutrition
>eat potatoes
potatoes are the staple food with the most micronutrients tho.

Don’t worry, there still seems to be hope with that painkiller.
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-04/sea-snail-venom-could-be-the-holy-grail-in-pain-therapeutics/9617670
(A news site, but you can look up the journals behind it if you want.)

LISTEN NIGGERS

Next to the other beans is a "15 bean soup mix" with a little ham ramen flavor packet (optional) and it's $2.

Ok now get an 80 cent can of diced tomatoes, a 99 cent can of beef broth, and a single onion.

Now get a small bag of rice.

Follow instructions on the bean soup bag. Add the beef broth for extra water and flavor. Add the tomatoes and (diced) onion. For the last hour add 2 cups rice and simmer on low. Congratulations on your enormous pot of carbs and vegetable protons with virtually no fat for like $5

Attached: 1526015673009.jpg (1420x1436, 988K)