/fph/

/fph/

Attached: 1524428365631.jpg (400x960, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/hungryfatchickvlog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>op makes tread
>doesn't post stuff

Attached: 1436727666895.webm (400x400, 200K)

Sorry, at work. I'll post a few

Attached: fat_caterpillar.jpg (450x307, 26K)

Attached: 1524006749553.jpg (767x3669, 1.01M)

The absolute madman

Attached: Meme0146.png (1112x1456, 1.02M)

Attached: Meme0833.png (528x164, 58K)

Attached: lard.png (930x626, 28K)

Attached: 1512913494697.jpg (1500x2328, 1M)

Ding Dongli?
It's like they're mocking themselves

SALAD DODGING
DR. ROBOTNIC LOOKING

Attached: 1525753308990.jpg (455x3447, 385K)

bitch got murkd lol

Attached: Meme0431.jpg (1024x582, 85K)

>swinesea

Thanks God

Attached: Meme0536.jpg (640x610, 65K)

he murdered that bitch

Attached: 1517764054255.jpg (567x722, 113K)

Attached: 1526495162365.jpg (720x1280, 169K)

>no room for the organs
The irony.

Attached: Alpha_35.jpg (718x1275, 547K)

>born bigger
Every time.

I hate this pic because people who can't speak mandarin see him say 'correct' and think hurr he said correct omg hilarious. In mandarin the word for correct is as interchangeable as 'right' and has a blanket 'yes' response so as a mandarin speaker (I'm white btw) I think this thread is retarded

It's still equally funny as "yes"

gotta push your propaganda, even in made up stories

Either of those would still be funny.

>I don't meet your requirement
>yes

>I don't meet your requirement
>correct

it's the same thing

the answer to "I don't meet your requirement" was actually "No (you do not)." saying "Yes" wouldn't have made sense in this case, which is why "Correct" was chosen instead. eat a dick.

DAILY REMINDER

She's only had 20 years on this planet to learn how gravity works

how do you even know what exactly he said? don't believe all the shit you read in a picture
also, what's the huge difference between "correct" and "yes" in your opinion? "Dui" is an affirmative so it doesn't matter what the translation actually is as long as it's confirming what she said

I'm trying to generally keep an open mind but sometimes I just can't not be grossed out by shit like this.
I mean, how many liberal (for a lack of a better word, plz no Jow Forumsshit) stereotypes can you fit in one comic before it becomes a caricature?

why 37 bucks though
wouldnt it be better to just say 40, its easier to round up

what happens if she doesnt have exactly 37 buck
>I'll let you go for 37 yo
>AAAAAAH I ONLY HAVE 40
>oh shit, dont worry i'll give you change
>THANKS
>I got you

>people actually think a bulging gut is just a baloon filled with empty space
>they also aren't aware of visceral fat
How? How do people end up this stupid?

Anyone else feel like reforming a fatty like in the OP? She isn't that far gone so you can probably turn her into your own wheyfu and create a dependency.

Attached: 531707813f834d80.jpg (750x629, 64K)

I can tolerate a lot, but I cant tolerate a slide to low standards

Itd be great if it worked. Im always reminded of that pic where the cow-person sniffs a single brussel sprout and then bursts into tears.

Attached: 1525222608692.jpg (840x610, 68K)

Attached: 1508113563226.jpg (1440x1449, 320K)

It fucks with my mind how there are people out there who react like that to tasty vegetables. Like what exactly is wrong with them? What part of their brain causes this anguish? You could bury me in cooked/steamed brussel sprouts, put some browned butter on there if you want to hit those fat macros.

Attached: 33ca92afb1e283f6.jpg (1054x869, 118K)

that's the one part you take issue with?

Beetus Blood erodes small Blood vessels, and the brain is full of them.
At least that’s my armchair theory.

>ding dongli

Attached: 1523619398995.gif (267x219, 717K)

Wow, you know, I see fat as fuck people all the time on this board and they all repulse me fairly equally, but this bitch really takes the cake. She is so horrendously ugly it's absurd. The fucking face she is making, that tri-tiered arm fat, the tattoo of a water bug or some shit above her right teat, just fucking everything about this cow makes me so upset. The worst part about this is that, based on the thumbnail, they're supposed to be baiting viewers into thinking they're going to hate the salad so they're trying to make some disgusted faces, but she can't even manage that. She looks absolutely elated to have any sort of food near or around her mouth and is probably internally quivering knowing that she has to pose for more than 4 seconds without devouring whatever is in front of her fucking face. It's just the kind of look of someone who doesn't even give a shit that they're fat to the point of they have let it engulf their entire life. She looks like she actually identifies her core personality as being obese instead of it being a drawback. It's just disgusting, it's like seeing someone who revels in being a whore or a liar. Pictures like this are my stark reminder that gluttony is a very real sin.

Attached: 1522565067552.jpg (330x328, 9K)

Woah there friend, I'm sorry to have caused this outburst.

Attached: ab5f54686ed9063c.jpg (531x422, 137K)

For an extremely obese woman she's not that ugly (with make-up, that is)

youtube.com/user/hungryfatchickvlog/

She's 45 so she'll probably die within 10 years, within 5 years is definitely within the realm of possibilities if she continues like this.

>If you decide that, in your mind, fat bodies are sexy, your heart - and junk - will follow. There's real scientific evidence to back that up.
So... Pence is basically right, and gay aversion therapy works?

Attached: 1526363107360.gif (720x480, 3.61M)

Aesthetically, she would theoretically be salvageable since she doesn't have some serious facial deformity, but that's not really what I'm getting at. She seems ugly in the soul.

They’re so deep in their echo chambers that they don’t realise they’re giving credence to conversion therapy, because they don’t grasp anyone taking what they say in any way other than a flat disagreement or 100% agreement.
The infamous Ice cream conversion therapy was a classic example

Attached: 1F0CD2EC-3360-466B-A23B-373CE280118D.png (502x380, 33K)

>patreon.com/erikamoen
>1,073 patrons

fuck this gay earth

I read this piece of art and everytime I ask:

WHY WOULD ANYONE ENTER IN A FUCKING CLASSROOM WITH A BOWL FULL OF BROTH?

WHY WOULD YOU HAVE BROTH IN A SCHOOL? FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

Udders, not utters. OP is brainlet trying to sound smart

Too much Fat damages brain growth, simple

>face hits desk so hard the wood breaks

farm boys know what udders are but not how to spell them
you're cynical

>he doesn't drink broth instead of water on bulks

>im not fat i lose a plausible amount of weight

>There's real scientific evidence to back that up.
>No, I won't provide you with any, just take my word for it.

Attached: 1522899506443.jpg (500x614, 36K)

I threw up in my mouth a little

Attached: 2542A003-E33B-4431-BE90-C50C9A4BEBEF.png (800x750, 18K)

Yes, eating soup is something I enjoy, but during meals or if I am sick

She's not even that low of a body fat or weight honestly she just has wide hips and narrows waist.

t. DYEL
Gotta eat big to get big.

my favourite part is that her little spiel at the end has 'me:' before it, making me imagine that after she got assaulted the lights dimmed, spotlight on her and she broke out of character like in a play to deliver the speech

Honest answer from my own experiences as a fatty and stupidly its a meme answer: cope. Fatties cope with bad news and facts by straight out ignoring them or refusing to acknowledge them.

Attached: c4jt321.png (580x282, 310K)

>le beauty standards
Okay but literally every culture that has ever existed has thought of young, thin / fit, symmetrical people as sexy and attractive because those traits indicate excellent genes and the ability to reliably procure resources. Even barely contacted tribesmen will balk at you if you ask about something like old or fat women being sexy.

MUKBANGS ARE AN INSIDIOUS GOOK PLOT TO MAKE AMERICANS EVEN FATTER WAKE UP PEOPLE

Attached: 1523463110557.jpg (600x815, 37K)

>MUKBANGS
Huh?

Why did she think she could hold her own weight up?

She probably remembered climbing the monkey bars as a kid and figured she could still do the same thing. Delusion.

It was probably in a pot tbf.

The last time she engaged in anything like this she was 5. People 30+ have this all the time. They remember that they could do xyz and so they go for it. Sadly their body fails them since they have failed it and have barely moved in 10 years.

Butter golem has been my go to but I guess I'll get creative.

>you should be polite towards fat people
>hurr you fat positive cunt >:(
This guy is literally advocating for being healthy/fit in the comment.

Jow Forums BTFO

I honestly think general fitness should be a required milestone in schools. Gym/Fitness should be scored just like every other subject and you don't get your high school certificate if you can't get a passing grade. It doesn't have to be much either. Getting a D in gym should only require running a kilometre with no pause. Doing 15 pushups and 30 situps. Even a fat kid should be able to accomplish that. If kids don't do their homework, essentially basic 20-30 minute home fitness routine signed of by parents, then they should be held back and made to do it after class, just like they would have to if they didn't do their math homework. Could also have nutrition as theoretical exercises and have a written exam based on that.

I audibly gasped when I saw her knees give

That girl looks like she's 14. Why is he arguing with a child?

Saved

Attached: duhur.jpg (283x321, 25K)

Congratulations, you can read.

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: ftge.jpg (261x128, 15K)

Ambulocetus is my favourite

Attached: sauropod sees a juicy fern.gif (250x280, 1.99M)

people who make their children suffer like this are monstrous

mukbangs are a korean streaming and youtube thing where qt azn eats large quantities of food for an audience, making neets feel less ronery and like they're "socializing". Like youtubers, popular mukbangers make a lot of money but America saw that Koreans were making buttloads of money eating food on live streams and decided to imitate it, except instead of getting cute Asian girls we got old, busted, and fat sweat hogs who cashed in on their gluttony

Attached: 1526545787481.png (930x626, 46K)

Those legs are definitely broken aren't they...

This makes me so fucking mad. Fat isn't a hollow space that can be filled with organs, fat is FAT. This woman has the same space inside her as you, except you filled that space with burgers and not only are you squeezing your organs to death but your skin has had to expand beyond what it should to contain it.

She obviously did that to have an excuse to not exercise

>Race mixing

I allready droped it

Attached: 1525512456339.jpg (191x171, 14K)

Not in East Asian languages. In Japanese the answer to a negative question like that would still be yes if the statement is correct, Just yes, not no something not. Like
バスは来んかったの?
Didn't the bus arrive?
はい(来なかった)
Yes (it didn't arrive)
Not No it didn't.

It's working.
>80% overweight is not enough
>RECRUIT! RECRUIT!
>40% obese is not enough!
>RECRUIT! RECRUIT!

Attached: Hamerica Hamerica.jpg (2009x2015, 1.21M)

>broad shoulders
A FAT BACK ISN'T BROAD SHOULDERS YOU NIGGERFAGGOTS
I have broad shoulders and can barely fit into regular cut shirts, so I have to wear shirts for fat people and have a damned skirt around my waist because of it.

Attached: Does this look like the face of mercy.png (232x222, 94K)

What i love about this is its obviously written by a fetishist who thinks adjectives make stuff beautiful.
Subjective multi-syllabic descriptors do not make fat less disgusting.
Fuck the cunt who wrote this garbage.

Attached: 1508190821925.png (500x387, 114K)

> I will delete comments suggesting diet or exercise.
Shit just writes itself

Not washing after replacing the bandaid multiple times is a nice touch for everyone who can't smell this picture

I never understood how a fat person could be religious. They are actively engaged in gluttony, one of the 7 deadly sins.

>metabolic disprivilege

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 29K)

You can't wash off good bandage adhesive that easily, especially if your arms are hairy.

It can through multiple showers and aggressive washing.