You wake up as Potatoman. Howdo you fix yourself?

You wake up as Potatoman. Howdo you fix yourself?

Attached: image.jpg (506x667, 50K)

Keep eating like I do now and lifting like I do now just lighter. Easy, diet fixes acne and weight. Gains give me gains. Then I make it man.

shotgun shell to the head x F

>lift
>diet
>haircut

Getting slim, shaving, and getting a decent haircut might fix a lot already.
Biggest problems are the weird nose, weird ears and terrible skin. Go to doctor about that, because something is serioulsy in the wrong there. Don't think ears are fixable anymore though.

S-so you're implying there are more than 1 rep necessary?

Dude, he has alcohol baby eyes too and a fucking jowl. Lazy eyes must be hard to fix without surgery.

I've had some friendly conversation with him on FB and I was kind of disappointed in the sense that he wasn't the sweet quasimodo type dude Jow Forums thought he was but just really boring. He also kept asking me if I was a cute girl and he wanted photos.

Are you a cute girl?

ropemax

Maybe I am but that's not important now.
Travis also mentioned that he feels Dr Pepper tastes different every time, loves blood and gore, and despite being a huge Fallout 4 fan he had never heard of New Vegas wtf

Go full ork mode, bloatmaxx and lift in cocoon for 1-2 years, then do a cut on 500 cals. After that, get some surgery, to remove any assymetry

I’ll decide what is and isn’t important. Now post your feet.

This.

Bloatmaxxing is the only way.

Lift and run every cycle possible, fly to Korea and get extensive plastic surgery, buy some better clothes and start some inspiration transformation channel on YouTube and all over Social Media.

>Just take a shower and get a haircut
Some people are beyond repair.

B r u m
r
u
m

Attached: 52D8C3DC-DB11-45F0-9AA7-9897FAEE28AC.jpg (1976x1123, 259K)

Try to get a modelling contract with one of these agencies that are looking for ugly people. Make some bank, grow an online following. Basically just fully embrace it.

Because looks don't matter at all and it's all about personality, I just continue being myself and keep smashing loads of prime pussy.

SS+GOMAD+mewing

simple as that

Attached: glock_19.jpg (1069x743, 416K)

I get to work.

Attached: chadtato.png (316x445, 298K)

I forgot to mention, you're also European. (You live in Finland)

Potatoman is from Wyoming.

Attached: image.jpg (1366x2048, 185K)

Buy a sweet mask as I get aesthetic

>fast until I'm skelly
>clean bulk for 2 years
>chemical peel
>grow the beard
>normal clothes

Potatoman has a thick neck

Get greek god status fit, keep the face how it is and live in the woods and terrify the locals by screeching at them and run on all fours

shave head, lift, cut fat, join infantry to die

I'm uglier than him so I'd consider it an upgrade t b h

This and I would style my hair in the morning instead of making it look like some dead animal. And I would shave.

Attached: r34r34reger34.png (252x248, 91K)

nosejob
accutane
big diet
removal of loose skin
cut hair

0-->5/10

Post face.

Attached: image.jpg (715x974, 118K)

lift
eat less dairy products
grow a real beard or shave if i cant

sorry I tought it was a troll dont know how to help

Jesus he looks like a half melted doll

>Thin your paints

I put the monster thru faceapp 6 times and he finally sort of looks normal

Attached: FaceApp_1526572498403-1.jpg (564x660, 73K)

>Fallout 4 fan he had never heard of New Vegas wtf
what a pleb, wow, fuck that guy

looks like rich piana's long lost brother

Attached: 1356566888671.jpg (347x343, 50K)

He only has one tooth.

Attached: image.png (504x673, 565K)

>ugly and deformed
>you'd think he might want to try his best and scrub up well to improve his chances
>nope, no fucks given
>lets hair grow into a long matted mullet
>lets his scraggly unkempt pube beard grow
>doesn't wash his face, spots won't stop him
>doesn't care about fashion
>goes to prom wearing baggy old clothes, a fanny pack and comfy sneakers for maximum comfort and utility
>meanwhile the other guys in his class look dumb as fuck sweaty and awkward in their uncomfortable neat suits
>took the hottest chick in his class to prom despite probably being literally retarded and looking like shit
>meanwhile losers on Jow Forums spent years meticulously planning meals and devising rigorous workout schedules to sculpt their bodies and have never even held a girls hand

Alpha as fuck

Attached: 1520012573225.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Have we finally found the overhuman?

Take the bogpill

oh, man
count yourself lucky you've never delved into failed suicide attempts
please don't
maintain your innocence, for me

This. I would eat clen and tren hard and say fuck it and go full bogdanoff cos I may as well be a funny freak

Go to the blackest part of town with a gun and shout the nigger word. Might as well die in a crazy firefight and kill some hoodrats while I'm at it. Leave a note saying it was just my way out and I took this method for the lulz

Well thanks I have to now

honestly i'd say invest 100% of my effort into saving 200k for an entire facial reconstruction, but I feel like that would require so much change you would essentially lose feeling and function in your face

so unironically suicide

Go on a hard cut, start skincare routine, shave, get decent haircut, and then save money to maybe get some surgery in the future.

Without surgery I swear he could be at least a 4 if he put serious work into it.