>think i look like a qt above average 7/10
>take a picture
>look at myself
>this is how people see me
>head too big
>frame too small
>face asymmetric as fuck

looks like im not gonna make it lads kek

Attached: 0e720995851d21da64afdb621e23be24_200717ac0f3_t.png (300x286, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfoVOGMz054
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same

i got a really big head aswell, atleast were not headlets

Honestly it’s just how your body reacts to it, imagE if you only ever saw yourself in photographs your entire life, then look in the mirror for the first time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfoVOGMz054
You would think that it was weird as fick man.
It’s just perspective

I took my first picture of myself last weekend.

From the front I look like a nice twink.
From the side no chin, pointy nose.
Kind of have a flat face goose aesthetic from the side.
I can also see a really sad face, looks like I'm about to cry at any moment.
Never going to make it.

Attached: IMG_8238_0.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Don't trust pictures especially the selfie ones.

Record a video of your self, preferrably in HD or better. That is more or less how everyone sees you.

this, pictures are generally shit

>only look good when I smile
>nothing to smile about
>frown out of habit even when I'm happy

Important fucking things to note:

1. Selfie camera OUT OF THE QUESTION it warps and distorts the image immensly
2. You see yourself INVERTED in the mirror all your life, and on a photo you are not - you look disgusting to yourself but you can't figure out why

As said, record a HD video of yourself in a wide angle (and horizontal) and this will more or less be how you actually look. Also don't forget people outside will notice your asymmetries a LOT less.

Phone cameras usually distort your face to shit. The mirror is a far more accurate presentation of your face

Pictures have somewhat distorted images because they are taken through a lens, especially phone selfies that are often taken up close. There’s an image floating around of some guy that tries a bunch of lens sizes and you can see how wildly his looks vary.

I think you got cameras and mirrors mixed up, inversion is when you look at yourself from a frontal angle eg photograph, while a mirror flips you around and converses you.

The mirror reverses your face.
I got shocked to see that I have 2 faces.
1 face in the mirror.
1 face in a picture.

You know what I meant

if you werent such an autistic loser you would have plenty of pics and videos of doing stuff with friends, and you would know by a while if you are ugly or not

>girl irl calls me handsome
>take pic
>la creatura el goblino

Tell me more op

Attached: 20180514_105014.jpg (1580x2606, 2.01M)

>Friends

Man I have social anxiety. Only have 2 friends.

Attached: a6cf62df-d704-4492-9cb4-580d506ae5fa_1520629532453.jpg (540x230, 48K)

you look like a 45 year old cop from a 50s small town

just man up lmao
jokes aside, what does that has anything to do with it at all, im also autistic with people but there's plenty weirdos out there, it's impossible you didnt find at least a handful of them

Well, no one called me that yet so thats fine

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA this is not you
you are fucking around right now seriously

such a tiny little face

that's a pretty mutty face, yes

David?

Stop whining you pussy. I don't care if you're the ugliest motherfucker around, learn to be comfortable in your own skin.
>BUT MUHH CHAD GETTIN DUH STECEY FACEHEIHGTFHRAME
I've got shit ton of friends who aren't attractive yet they have top fucking quality women from simply being great people to hang around.
I know you're so used to being fucking pathetic and making up excuses for your short comings but for christ sake stop it. Stop making threads like these and affecting the already insecure anons in here. What are you, a 12 year old teenage girl with her first world problems?

Attached: t.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>former obese
>know im ugly cause fat so try and lose weight
>think im ok looking after getting Jow Forums and now in a normal bmi range
>try tinder
>reported for profile picture of my face and banned

JUST BEEEE URSELF AMIRITE!

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>he has 2 friends

Attached: 1523320237586.png (1800x1428, 1.6M)

don't worry bby, the mirror is closer to reality than your shitty phone camera

real nibbas dont have friends tho. they have few brothers

Attached: 2b896e624ab30c6a9551852dadf68ddc.jpg (736x825, 59K)

i never used tinder but i've read this a few times before
what is that? they report because too ugly? doesnt seem realistic, cant they just ignore uggos

idk how it even passed. i didnt even put my height which is 5'4 so im pretty fucked. i really am a genetic fuck up

even if you were a fucking circus freak you would have the right to be there, maybe you wont get some nice 10/10 hooker cunt but still, banning someone for that is rude

Back to robotland, fucking sadkunt.

>reported for profile picture of my face and banned
I refuse to believe this, this is bait

I thought that too. Then I realized I was just making this face every time. When I do this in the mirror I look stupid too

Attached: this-how-white-people-smile-at-you-when-you-pass-19013032.png (500x566, 147K)

Just did this. Fuck I'm ugly as shit and I think I have scoliosis.

I cannot stress the following enough,
Get out of your fucking head.

fixing posture does a lot desu

I couldnt believe it at first but it really did happen. my self esteem is non existent

just think of it as one of the many weak points of democracy
just because a lot of people do a thing it doesnt make it correct

it's caused by the camera lense

Attached: 23cceb06073324b0d3564f5238cdb273.jpg (517x282, 46K)

How do you smile, lads?
My gums always show when I smile
Also for some reason everytime I smile or laugh it looks "fake"
Fuck, I hate pictures

Attached: FB_IMG_1517157598168.jpg (552x457, 20K)

Naw m8, it's not me

yeah but the likelihood certainly goes up
also right and wrong are a product of human opinion
fucking kek

Yes

same. i had an underbite growing up so when i smile, only my bottom teeth show. also, i have a huge mouth and chinky eyes so i look disgusting if i genuinely smile so i always do the half-smile

Im slav even

>Vincent distract that guard while I steal the wrench

I know the feeling. I actually had girls telling me I'm handsome and hot - girls actually hit on me and take the first steps and all. I've been creepshot sometimes.
But whenever I see a pic of me (like one of those creepshots), I only see an ugly cunt.

>multiple people at work comment how I have a very punchable face
>guys always seem to hate me
>girls are alright to me
>girl at work lifted up her shirt to show me her poison ivy mark
>saw her bra and cleavage
>was joking about waiting till marriage for sec
>same girl says "we can tell you're waiting till marriage:
What does this mean guys? I feel like other guys just hate me for no reason makes me a sadcunt

Attached: 1521260122157.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

>same girl says "we can tell you're waiting till marriage:

ow

post face user

>we can tell you're waiting till marriage
it's just banter m8

Attached: 765329865.jpg (316x202, 14K)

Casey made it and he waited till the homo sapiens evolved.

Attached: 1501695415946.jpg (1140x700, 95K)

Also
>listening to fitness YouTube video with headphones on
>walk into work
>manager asks "user what are you listening to?"
>o-oh just something about weightlifting
>manager says "oh are you thinking about starting to lift weights?"
>mfw 1/2/3/4 3 months ago

Attached: 1526497614547.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

whew i was literally gonna post the same pic but the upload failed, would've looked like a retard on this public forum

He is a kike tho.
He has ayyylot of money

>told I'm handsome occasionally, by friends and one of their gfs
>does not give me any confidence
>generic compliments from older women sometimes
>take no heed
>parents compliment when I start lifting, say I look good in all kinds of clothes because of frame
>whatever its parents
>random ass tinder matches that said I'm really cute and 'semi attractive'
>they flake on me anyway
>show random people a picture of me in comparison to an old pic of me during a discussion
>wow look at this chad
>they're just being nice
Maybe people just ignore certain flaws but I can't fucking do it. Stuff like the way I stand when I see it in video looks stupid, my upper arms looking thin from behind, feel like I've got a big head, small lips, not a great chin, terrible smile, never happy with hair, small legs and calves, teeth could be whiter, don't like my voice. It never fucking ends. I never feel like I'm good enough for other people.
I've been trying to ignore it and realize you've got to work with what you've got and improve whatever you can. It helps a bit I guess but there are days when it all gets to you and you feel like a gross piece of shit again

Attached: 1522835292352.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

sorry lad but dont take it personally. normies arent gonna understand fitness. Also depending on what youre wearing, it might be hard to tell. and even further, be happy that you made it to 1/2/3/4 but understand that you are still a novice (no offense meant, i mean relatively) and that you will improve more.

Hahahah..I know these feels

Be 300Lb
Lost weight down to 240
See yourself one day and lose all motivation going forward since you're still fat as fuck

don't worry, you still do

He was being sarcastic. So was the chick. They think you are qt with baby face. The babyface is why you are punchable

I think you just need someone to love you to give you confidence

Ouch, post body

I dunno I'm just nowhere where I want to be right now. My current goal is to gain enough weight that I feel like my head doesn't seem big anymore. Also really trying to work legs extra hard to make sure they don't lag behind upper body by stepping up progression really hard. Also feel like I'm pale so I picked up running outside so I'm not inside all the time. Also hate my forearms so picked up climbing as a fun hobby. Even if these all magically fixed within the next year I'm sure I'd still find more.
I've been on a weird cruise of ego boosts lately with girls but I have a shit personality and feel like I have to lie about my social situation or come off as weird.
I had a girl over for the first time (ever) the other night and several times I barely managed to redirect convo but she could probably tell when I dodged questions that hinted at my lack of social life.
On the bright side when she was all cuddled up with me she asked if I lifted often while holding my arm saying they were really impressive.
Again though, I feel like it was an empty compliment because they aren't big at all yet.
Any arm thread has people with 16in arms and I've got some time to go before then.

I don't know when my thoughts and doubts will stop being so regular but it seems like a lot of people here have that. There must be a solution

Attached: 1526494109248.png (1920x1200, 227K)

/thread

are u me

Attached: 1525290632557.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

Kek

/rightinthefeels

Attached: 1525793522544.jpg (480x447, 93K)

I was always told I'm the very embodiment of the word average when it comes to looks, not great, not bad but good enough. I was content with how I looked until one day a friend pointed out my face was asymmetrical. Never noticed it in my 19 years and fuck me lads I can't look in the mirror without seeing only that flaw now.

As an oldfag, I think I should give you all some perspective before the memes start rotting your brain. I'm 36 years old and I can tell you that all this superficial stuff like height, clothes, bragging about girls etc goes away. The only "status" thing up and running when you are this age is what car you drive, for a few certain people who cares about cars.The rest is all gone. Nobody cares if you are short, a bit fat or even if you are completely bald. Good conversation, being polite
and having something interesting to say is more important at this point. Your job and what good you do for the world will matter more the older you get. Even women this age don't care much for superficial stuff even though some golddiggers are always to be found. I just wanna say that there are no "chad" memes in real life and your height, body and looks won't stop you from living a good life. You are gonna look back at this superficial stuff and remember "making it" being about bodybuilding and getting laid, and you will laugh. You are all gonna make it, in ways that really matter.

Unless you are really short like 5'8 lmao

Attached: wc.jpg (294x171, 11K)

You look like young Sean Penn.

MANLETS ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY A BOOMER

Attached: 1519680525714.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>always knew my face was asymmetrical
>Read about torticollis and connect all the dots
>Now obsessively analysing my face
Come on, I was already concerned with my hair loss

fuck u i slay more puss and have a more fulfilling life at 5'8 than you or anyone you know.

Just because you hang out with a bunch of washedout fagets who have given into being content doesn't mean the rest of the world believes the same thing.
Enjoy being a piece of shit content with hanging around other pieces of shit.