How in fuck does Jim Wendler expect me to eat a dozen of these babies a day? How do I do it Jow Forums...

How in fuck does Jim Wendler expect me to eat a dozen of these babies a day? How do I do it Jow Forums? They are actually the worst food ever.

Attached: facts-left-egg.png (408x435, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcpbD3SjxsE
lmgtfy.com/?q=cholesterol does not cause heart disease
youtu.be/b7zWNabebxs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10365984/?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2564950
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29757226/?i=7&from=cholesterol inflammation#
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160412211335.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768013/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16222621/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7996999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1115846/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7562866
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8252690
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should you?
531 is a half assed program with a half assed nutrition plan?

6 eggs sunny side up over whatever else you’re eating
6 eggs scrambled on the side
salt and pepper for taste
>fuck i love eggs

eggs are bad for you. dont

maybe eat another high protein food you enjoy?

lol retard

You unironically don't have to.
Force feeding food you hate is a meme. Every food has an alternative and eggs are not even that good per volume. 10 eggs is around 60 protons, which is a normal, even small-ish 300g steack. The rest is fat, not that fat is bad but just get fatty meat and some oil if you need the fats.

Omelettes
Quickest way to stuff 3-4 eggs down your gullet without even realizing

I just hard boil a shit ton and keep them in the fridge. They last like a week. Every now and then them I'm in the kitchen I just eat one whole.

Jim Wendler is the new age Mark Rippetoe

Eggs are legit fucking trash and if you eat them you're a literal retard. Enjoy your hardened arteries.

>not wanting stronk arteries
never gonna make it

Yeeeeeah buddy sign me up for that heart attack/stroke combo. Gonna leave humanity behind for real

easily user, he expects you to do it easily.

Why the fuck are eggs hated on Jow Forums recently?
Is this a vegan plot?

A dozen is easy you scrawny fuck. Eat it or don't.

>he thinks cholesterol causes clogged arteries
objectively wrong

If I wasn't cutting I could unironically eat 12 eggs for breakfast.
Oh man, I'm feeling hungry now.

I'm sure you've got studies that prove your position?

youtube.com/watch?v=LcpbD3SjxsE

Enjoy your heart disease.

Attached: 12 Fried Eggs.jpg (745x817, 91K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=cholesterol does not cause heart disease

just watch youtu.be/b7zWNabebxs
there's definitely a correlation between cholesterol and clogged arteries, but it's not causation, inflammation + cholesterol + lack of k2 is to blame, but just cholesterol is good for you, this video cites a lot of studies

I don't know but I fucking love eggs and I could eat them for every meal. I actually do eat them for every meal. 12 eggs would just be me treating myself.

are you seriously so inept in the kitchen that you can't figure out how to make eggs, one of the main sources of protein over the course of human history, palatable? i don't even want to know how bad you are in the bedroom (actually nobody knows that lol)

Google is not a source.

Then just cite the sources themselves with the relevant sections. It's not hard.

>Google is not a source.
I believe user is suggesting you're too retarded to google something, which takes all of 2 seconds. No-one is going to spoonfeed you.

>source my argument for me
Kindly get fucked, shit cunt.

I would. With cyanide. Lots of it

Watch yourself on that edge faggot. Bit odd you're getting so triggered over being told your dietary choices are killing you.

>too lazy/retarded to watch a 3 minute video that states the sources
>doesn't want a link to a link
>wants a link
The sources are there, you're just a mongoloid.

Everything you do is killing you. Welcome to living

I mean, you're not wrong

>watch my video by some fucking nobody
>manually write out the source and read it
I'm phone posting, nerd. No way I'm doing that. Just admit you're a fuckwit who thinks Google is a source and doesn't want to be told his shitty habits are harmful

>heroin? Why not? Everything else is killing me anyway :^)

it's not fair to make fun of people with k2 b12 and creatine deficiency.

Vegans? It's not very nice to poke at retards, but it's hilarious as fuck.

>Just admit you're a fuckwit who thinks Google is a source and doesn't want to be told his shitty habits are harmful
>being so retarded you don't under lmgtfy is a condescending response and conflating it with the idea that "Google is a source"
imagine being this dumb, just imagine it, wow, it's so crazy

>k2 synthesised from k
>best sources of k are from plants
>k2 isn't even well studied
>not B12 deficient
>creatine is a fucking meme
>you fuckwit a supplement it anyway
I guess all those artery and capillary blockages are really affecting blood flow to your brain huh

>taking Wendler advice
>ever

k supplements do next to 0 effect to people deficient in k2 while straight k2 sups see a huge benefit.
Vegans supplementing creatine see a
marked reduction in brain fog while omnivores do not.

Why the hate?

>k2 not well studied in humans
>not even sure if it's important
>some faggot on Jow Forums knows tho, he watched a 3 minute YouTube video

>Vegans supplementing creatine see a
marked reduction in brain fog while omnivores do not.
What brain fog? What the fuck are you talking about? I'd ask for a source but that's like pulling teeth with you.

YOU HAVE TO EAT THESE

Because 5/3/1 is legit one of the worst programs out there

I've read 5/3/1 2nd Edition and it seems like Jim knows his shit. Could you elaborate?

>fried eggs
Maybe don't fried them then

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-58-02-1.png (1440x1856, 225K)

hate poster here.

They are hated because they are fucking disgusting.

>60g fat
>2.3g cholesterol
>heh... sure showed him

No. I'm talking out of my ass.

>60g fat
What did he mean by this?

I can eat 50 eggs

The compound lifts only one day per week.
Progress is too slow and steady.
I'd appreciate it if somebody could break it down in more detail because the tards on reddit keep shilling it.

Nice

IS there anyone who gets sick after a week of eating 2-3 eggs a day? But, literally, I get diarrhea.

You can add compound variants as acessories.
>slow progress
Have you read the book? Jim says that your Training Max doesn't represent your true max multiple times

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10365984/?
Excess fat is bad

you should have just let me speak for you. i said the same thing but much more succinctly

>that 30 years old boomer who thinks fat is bad

Attached: 1522614714243.png (381x353, 32K)

Trainees who are new to 5/3/1 sometimes have concerns about the "slower progress" of 5/3/1 (as compared to novice programs that add weight every session). This comes from a fundamental misunderstanding of the distinction between training and testing, and sometimes a focus on single days of training instead of the long term. It can be easy to mistake training and testing for being the same thing, but they are not. The purpose of training is to be a stimulus that drives adaptation. The purpose of testing is to measure or display the results of adaptation after a period of training. Jim Wendler's training philosophy is that you should not do both at the same time, and that most of your work in the weight room should be training, not testing.

Just don't eat more than 35% of you're daily energy in fat then. It's not hard.

>science is wrong if it conflicts with my feelings
Truly you are an intellectual and a scholar

>Saturated fatty acids should not exceed 10% of the energy intake.

Yeah I read his first book. And yeah sweetie a real powerlifting routine is going to give you faster strength gains.

18g of saturated fat is like 5%. If you're not a twink. And that's a lot of eggs.

Too little volume and not enough intensity. Too slow progress for intermediate lifters and too simple for advanced lifters. Sure you might find someone right in that sweet spot who has a highly personalized template or variant that works for them but overall it is not a good program as it is written.

That's right, fat is the worst thing you can eat and will kill you before you are 40! You should just eat low fat processed foods filled with sugar and healthy chemicals, that's the way to live long and be strong.

Attached: 20180516_012946.jpg (1440x1315, 332K)

It seems like every program is being hated on Jow Forums. What are some good 3 day routines then? Heavy/Light/Medium?

Too bad that study is from the 90s right around the time companies literally paid researchers to downplay the role of sugar in weight gain and try to blame it on fat. M-muh science though! Recent and less biased studies totally contradict the garbage from even 10 years ago.

>implying eggs are the sole source of saturated fat in a day
This would be so much less time consuming if you were capable of thinking a couple of steps ahead. Unless of course your basic sfa intake for the day is going to come solely from eggs?

>You should just eat low fat processed foods filled with sugar and healthy chemicals, that's the way to live long and be strong
>creates a strawman
>is from pol
>probably also r9k
How surprising

Depends on your stats

5'9/175cm 68kg/150lbs. Bench 70kg/155lbs, Squat 90kg/200lbs, Deadlift 110kg/240lbs (all for 5 reps)

Try this:
A: Leave me the fuck alones 1x1
B: Go fuck yourselfs 1x10
C: Suck my fucking dick but no talking alloweds 1x1
AxBxCxx
this is your father by the way

>newton's law of gravity published in 1686
>general relativity in 1916
Nah gotta throw the whole science out senpai. Too old.

>companies literally paid researchers to downplay the role of sugar in weight gain and try to blame it on fat
Oh its one of those retards.

>Recent and less biased studies totally contradict the garbage from even 10 years ago.
Oh yeah. The non-funded, non-biased studies. Why don't your find the Maria Fernandez study claiming eggs don't raise serum cholesterol that she was paid 6 figure for by the egg council. I'm sure that one is legit and not biased. Moron.

Come on. I simply want some advice and make gains

Fair enough. I was at 13% yesterday but my fat intake was higher than usual. Honestly I'm more worried about the fact that I ate 4.5g of sodium. Eggs aren't inherently bad though. Maybe if the rest of your diet is shit.

Also why do you fuckwits always turn this into a dichotomy? You know you can avoid processed sugar AND fat right?

Do ss and bulk a bit

>Nah gotta throw the whole science out senpai. Too old.
>dietary studies which change their conclusions every 5 years
>comparable to Newton's laws
>talking about strawmen
I hope you're only pretending.

ok sorry. sorry sorry sorry. i don't know but maybe someone will. i'll drop back and listen, and you know what buddy? now i'm on your side. that was a test, and you passed with flying colors. if someone talks shit to you now, guess who's gonna be backing you up, telling that faggot to get fucked by his dad? that's right. your boy. i got you.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Do TM

>just eat bread for everymeal, it's healthy

>531 is a half assed program with a half assed nutrition plan?
It's a great program and lots of people have had great results with it.

>dietary studies which change their conclusions every 5 years
Where's the proof? Oh right. It's in a 3 minute youtube video, away from the lobbying of big sugar.

Legit laughed at this. Thanks

We're all gonna make it.

ITT: Dyel?

So, where are all the routine experts now?
>use google
Yeah I did and all the programs on Bodybuilding.com and etc. are utter trash

You haven't figured out that these faggots don't know shit and if "read the sticky" doesn't answer it they resort to "just Google it"?

Yeah I'm starting to realize, but every once in a while I get solid advice and that's what keeps me looking for advice here, otherewise I'd be gone

>Where's the proof? Oh right. It's in a 3 minute youtube video, away from the lobbying of big sugar.

It takes half a second to find corroborating evidence. From your own site
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2564950
Suggests lower cholesterol is worse for your health.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29757226/?i=7&from=cholesterol inflammation#
Suggests heart disease is in fact caused by inflammation.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160412211335.htm
Demonstrates that reducing fat consumption makes things worse.

There's plenty more out there, if you weren't a faggot you'd find it yourself instead of crying and false flagging here hoping people spoonfeed you after you finish your retard tantrum.

>Where's the proof? Oh right. It's in a 3 minute youtube video, away from the lobbying of big sugar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768013/
Imagine being this ignorant and vocal at the same time.

>first result
Hypocritical that you post a study from 1989 but bitch about my study from 1999. Unfortunately for you, your study is dealing with post menopausal women and ACM. Here is a more recent study dealing with something more pertinent: CHD
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16222621/

Your second study is something fringe that I've never heard of before but I'm reading about it. What's interesting though is their suggested mechanism through which CHD occurs is by high fat lmao. So it ends up basically being my argument but for a different reason.

Third link is about replacing shit with a different brand of shit. Nobody is advocating for oils. This is like the retards who think if you advocate for low fat you must therefore be advocating for high (processed) sugar. This study attacks an argument not being made but because you're simple you see lower serum cholesterol and call the case closed.

>talks about being ignorant
>literally LITERALLY tries to make an argument by using an exception to prove the rule
Wow. That's a good one. Here are some potential explanations tho
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7996999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1115846/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7562866
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8252690
It's funny you mention the French paradox though because it's mere existence implies acknowledgement that cholesterol and sfa intake are directly related to chd mortality. For some reason this never occurred to you though, you were more eager to win than you were to be right and factual

In fact the study you posted even suggests itself why the paradox may be erroneous by touching upon the question of flawed methodology and the inability to account for confounding factors. If you're going to argue at least don't be a total brainlet and abstract warrior

>by using an exception to prove the rule
buzzwords are not an argument

>ignores his own study
>ignores the 4 or 5 studies I posted discussing the "paradox"
>HA NOT AN ARGUMENT I WIN XD
At least pretend to have shame for yourself

>"people" still claiming eggs kill

sure is 90's up in this bitch
nice to see we have some actual boomers around
not really, kill yourself boomerscum

>that first HFCS dose of the day

maybe don't take dietary advice from some roiding brainlet who puts out 1000 retarded ineffectual programs a month

531 is not a program, fuck off

my favourite are people who complain about how light their first 5 rep day is

This is my one meal for today.
Nine eggs.
One kielbasa.
A fuckton of cheese.
Salt and pepper.

Tempted to do this for two weeks to save money.

Attached: One Meal.png (980x551, 1.11M)