Why don't you have a facial scar yet?

Why don't you have a facial scar yet?

>Men with mild facial scars were typically ranked as more appealing by women who were looking for a brief relationship

Scarlets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by science
If you don't have a facial scar, you're pretty much resigning yourself to the life of a beta. top kek, cuckboy.

>According to Geoffrey Miller’s latest book Spent, scarification and tattooing behavior among modern teenagers can be explained as conspicuous displays of immune system strength. This is fairly common across cultures, and especially in areas with high parasite loads, where surviving lots of wounds credibly shows your health is really strong.

You've just been given the looksmax tip of the century. If you continue to be a smooth face beta cuck, there is no hope for you.
Refusing to get tattoos and not having a facial scar with a chad story behind it puts you in the nice guy bin with the the rest of the beta herbling orbiters.
Scar or death. Say it with me, scar or death.

Attached: 1200px-Jason_Momoa_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1632, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling_scar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad wins again

Scar should be a mark of battle. Don't cut your face up because it might make you look more attractive to thots you idiot.

>mutilating yourself for roasties
>being that desperate for sex
Disgusting.

I’ve got a pretty gnarly scar, but no one can see it unless I’m already naked. Rendering it pointless

Attached: E182F025-E56D-459E-8F57-1E90BFFE5355.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

The amount of cope here is staggering.

There are men with scars right now getting more looks, respect, sex, and opportunities while the only thing your face reflects is the paleness of staying inside on the computer all day.

Jokes on you, I have a scar on my upper lip from when I was drunk off my ass and used my face to break a fall while heading home from a beer fest.

Scar resulted from me not treating the wound properly the day after but instead going back to the beer fest to get wasted another day.

unfortunately walking around with a pink blot above your mouth makes you look like you have permaherpes at first, but now its only noticeable when I dont shave (hair doesnt grow on the scar).

>more appealing by women who were looking for a brief relationship
more appealing to whores

What's to stop someone from getting a professionally generated scar for maximum aesthetic appeal and then lying about the origin story for increased social influence?

Nice hip op dropded

>a 2018 Jow Forums browser STILL doesn't know about the dual mating strategy of all women

Yikes!

>brief relationship
I don't do this shit.

btw I have a facial scar

Cue everyone in this thread taking up a razor to cut their face to seemingly make themselves more attractive to women

funniest thread I've read in a while OP, thanks for the laugh

>autists will now start mutilating themselves to be more attractive to women
I hope you understand what this post has just done.

What you need to understand is that women rate attractive men as highly desirable for short term relationships only because they instinctively know that attractive men have options and are likely not to settle down. They would still HIGHLY PREFER a long term relationship with an attractive man. Females just cope ahead of time when asked so that they don't appear shallow and because unattractive guys will stick around and give them money.

test

>it will work

What's the problem?

>not killing someone and getting a proper prison tear drop tattoo

not all scars are qt scars

Attached: scar2.jpg (712x949, 113K)

Can confirm, I have facial scarring and I’m rolling in pussy
Pic related

Attached: 586D06BF-5897-491C-ADDB-53FA40FEB8B7.jpg (250x313, 13K)

I've got acne scars all over by body. Sadly acne scars aren't cool so they won't see me as Geralt of Rivia.

>autist now start to work out, cant macros and do roids
careful, youre being very subjective

dignity

the problem is everything else, not the scar

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH MY GOD

Got a scar between my eyes since I was about 6.
It's faded enough that you can barely see it now unless you're close, sadly.
Kinda wish it was bigger, but whatever, at least I'm not a smoothcel faggot

Scarchad here, can confirm. Got one over my right eye towards the end of my eyebrow from a bike crash back in college. Girls always ask about it and say it's cute.

Who else here /scarred/? Can scarlets even compete?

Naw bro the scar ain't the problem the hapa autist is

Smoothcels BTFO
Scarlets BTFO

SCARGODS WIN YET AGAIN

>hapa
???

i can relate to that. I have a scar on my chin cause i landed on it after drunkenly falling of my bike... twice. At least the second time i headed straight to hospital to get some stitches.

dude, i got a big dick i dont need to cope

I got a virgin scar. the scar you get when you wear glasses and you fall on your face so the bridge of the glasses cuts the top of your nose where the bridge of the glasses would be resting.

>He does not know
user i.....

Attached: 1526545655394.jpg (466x587, 69K)

I got a scar from being clipped by a car while on my bike as a kid but the scar is on the back of my head so you can't see it

This. Girls love feeling full. Fuck them senseless, and they won’t care if you have the smoothest baby face

I have a big dick AND a masculine facial scar

ALPHAMAXXED vs INCELCOPED

Alex pls go

>Scars show character and life events, so yes, they're attractive. Every scar on a person's skin tells a story, some are mundane, some are hilarious and some are traumatic but they're all part of who that person is. I personally don't think I could date someone who didn't have some scars, I don't want someone who's never experienced life outside of a plastic bubble.

Bike crash is a good story, assuming you mean a motorcycle. Low inhibition, risky activities are fun. Women select for them when evaluating alpha genetics.

Yep I was fucking around on my honda shadow, laid her down on a turn i took too fast and went rolling. Girls love the story.

>I personally don't think I could date someone who didn't have some scars, I don't want someone who's never experienced life outside of a plastic bubble.
always with the insane demands

Attached: roast beef integrity.png (666x1292, 34K)

Female desires are biologically designed to advance the human species

>advance the human species
Back when we were hunter gatherers.
Now their desires are relics that don't help anybody

Why don't they all get pregnant at 18-20 or kill themselves more often if they're designed eugenicists?

I have a cool-looking eyebrow scar I've had since I was a kid

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling_scar
German here. I have a Schmiss on my upper left face, which some women really liked in the past. Did 3 duels (so far), but only got hit once. However since some of the brotherhoods are far right and the media not showing the differences i as a social democrat often get a bad feedback because of it.

>professionally generated scar

Attached: 1364800066104.gif (320x240, 418K)

If that was still true they'd be attracted to IQ

IQ isn't what advances a society user.

does acne scars count?

Hideous bitch cope.

What do you think?

No.

female desires are pointless as they got raped by the winner tribe 9 times out of 9 times in the 999999% of human history.

Thats why they "dont know what they want" since all they want is the one who is on top. If the manlet is on top they want him, if the lanklet is on top they want him then.

Female desire changes with the status of whoever is around her.

Basically there is no such thing. Only male desires shaped the world. Women are goods to be used. Women are literally wombs with brain enough to keep alive and stay breedable (genetically compatible) with MEN.

They lack any function bar bearing and rearing kids and thats the way it should be since they dont deal well with what they have now.

WOMBS on legs.

Attached: 1526325529246.jpg (1023x1024, 94K)

I train jiu jitsu so I get bruises and shit, so I get some of the benefits without it being permanent.
According to my sister black eyes are "cool", so I guess it works.

Attached: scars.png (720x490, 57K)

they only like scars since it points out to you sacrificing yoself for them.

Ill be clean and beautiful like Reviewbrah thnkuverymuch.

Attached: whomstve.jpg (732x896, 139K)

>STILL doesn't know
>What you need to understand is
Your pathetic broscience attempts at understanding attraction from a position of inexperience?
You're referring to whores not women but you pretend to know how a women thinks and feels which is interesting. Are you two mental patients aka transsexuals?

The fuck happened?

LOL

Attached: venom.png (350x350, 185K)

God, I wish this was me.

Attached: 1519853676405.webm (1280x688, 1.8M)

>tfw you have a facial scar, but you can't pull off the bad boy aesthetic at all, because you're a STEM nerd with a prestigious degree

I just got hanging eyelids like a boxer from having being stoned as a kid. Not quite as cool and nobody believes me anyway.

Chad is a stem nerd with a prestigious degree, dumbass

>Why don't you have a facial scar yet?
>implying I don't

I have scars on my face but they're from acne so they just look repulsive.

Oh well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, worst post ever. Retarded as fuck.
This

>Now their desires are relics that don't help anybody
Don't be bitter because you're a virgin.

Also, this means that somewhere, somehow, balding was attractive enough to get inherited by 85% of men or something.

>He has a scar and a girl.
A guy with a scar is what women want.
>He's tall and has a girl.
A tall guy with a scar is what women want.
>He's homeless and has a girl.
A tall homeless guy with a scar is what women want.
>He's wealthy and has a girl.
A tall homeless wealthy guy with a scar is what women want.
>He's fat and has a girl.
A tall homeless wealthy fat guy with a scar is what women want.
>He's limping and has a girl.
A tall homeless wealthy fat guy with a scar and a limp is what women want.
>He's bald and has a girl.
A tall homeless wealthy fat bald guy with a scar and a limp is what women want.
>He's driving a car and has a girl.
A tall homeless wealthy fat bald guy with a scar and a limp driving a car is what women want.

they are attracted to intelligence, cause intelligence = success

I've got a 4-inch scar on the underside of my forearm, from highschool track and field, but most of the people who notice it secretly think it was really from a suicide attempt

I've got another scar, with a cool story about getting burned by making hobby rocket fuel, and it's on the underside of my wrist on my other arm, so people also think it was from a suicide attempt. Fuck

if they are oh so attracted to intelligence explain coal burners that breed with 70 IQ brainlets

Oi bitch fancy a nice dickin'?

Attached: IMG_7797.jpg (640x515, 53K)

I kinda want to cuddle your fuzzy ass ahah

>tfw all my face scars have faded to the point of near invisibility

>argument with Jimmy in preschool
>he scratches me across the left cheek
>still have the scar
> I'm 35

I have suffered worse injuries in life and thise scars have already faded, but this thing has never gone away

>tfw no Prussian fencing partner
Help brahs

Attached: da957ceb151dc637df8c817641d57a90.jpg (576x768, 17K)

This is how incels actually think. Girls are just a loot box or what the hell ever and if they unlock a secret weapon they'll "achieve" or"deserve" them. Go read more pua cringe shit you nerd. You're a disgusting person right down to the way you think if you think it's nbd to become a pathological liar like that and I hope you kys, just you existing is offensive and a scourge on a beautiful earth

Off yourself "social democrat".

this

Attached: scarsarecool.jpg (790x800, 49K)

Time to become a muslim then

Attached: ashura1.jpg (500x500, 100K)

cars can be red
>oh yeah then how come i have a blue car

Sure, buddy.

Attached: 1524430990225.png (720x1336, 241K)

Hit with a hockey puck and developed compartment syndrome. Had to have a fasciotomy and basically learned to walk again from scratch. Been a year since the accident, and all my lifts are roughly back to normal (except squat lmao).

Based ahah poster. U can cuddle it.

where do i go to get a scar lads

Shave for once you neckeard.

Most excellent post

I got scars on the corners of both my eyes because I was a retarded kid who managed to trip on a toy and it dug into both sides. No idea how I didn't fuck up my eyesight

Nice try FBI
reportes