Cook yourself

Do not let your mother cook for you. So I have been trying to cut for months now, and I didn't lose any weight, even though I was working out hard every day, and by my calculations should have been at a 800 deficit at least. So I said fuck it, told my mom to only cook me 5 eggs in the mornig and lile 300 grams pf chicken in the evening. This is extremely aggressive, as its obly like 1200 calories. Lo and behold, nothing still happened lol. Started getting extremely infuriated until I saw my mom actually make these eggs. She legit POURED olive oil into the fucking frying pan making the fucking egg drowned in it. The chicken? Same thing. Please, cook for yourselves, ya moms are lying and stealing yo gains.

Attached: 41k49YrBmxL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 20K)

You are pathetic

Haha, suck a dick nigger, you fell victim to a never-ending bulk, now suffer.

Your mom's helping yuo getting big and strong, based bulkmom. you don't deserve her.

This. I'm living with a different family through a volunteer program in a "developing" country and all of the food they cook is drowned in oil, overly salted, and mostly tasteless. For example, oily vegetable stock with cilantro, potatoes, macaroni, and rice. I've been cooking for myself most days. Even when I am sauteing some veggies, the grandma will come over and tell me i need more oil in the pan. They eat 8-10 large slabs of bread each week (3 people) and I will have a small slice maybe once a week, to which I get told "organisms NEED bread! you'll die if you don't eat bread!"

Gains goblins, all of them.

i think you have the retard

>His mother cooks for him

That's sweet, it really is. They say a man's best friend is his mother (but not in Vietnam), and that she is the only woman who will ever love you unconditionally. So I'm sincerely happy for you that you get along well with yours.

>I'm not fat I'm bulking.
That's what you get for being fat.
Stop being fat, fatty.

>7 tablespoons of olive oil soaked into eggs and chicken unnoticed
Its never your fault, is it?

>disrespecting your mother
pic

Attached: pimp slap _ Tumblr.gif (500x282, 501K)

B-b-but whites are the ones who can't stand food with flavor

I'm in a predominantly white country, close to the Caucasus mountains, so yeah you're right. They fold and cringe when I use black/red pepper or spicy mustard

Firstly, you should be cooking your own food underageb&. Secondly, just eat less if your mum does that, shes cooking for you because she loves you.

Attached: What THE fuck are you doing.png (1051x765, 842K)

>eating at all

Pussy

Your mom was looking out for your test.
People fail to realize this but cutting with low fat (and carbs, but to a lesser extent) as a natty is a death sentence for your test levels and will make your gains disappear along with your body fat. Cut on a 250 kcal deficit with a 20/40/40 macro ratio and high saturated fat content and take your time with it. Carb cycling is also a great idea, but never, don't you ever go low fat, high protein, it will kill your endocrine system from an anabolic viewpoint.

>legit advice on Jow Forums

It's fucking opposite day again

Do you see this post OP? This board is near dead, but old jaded men still lurk here, they have gained and lost and gained back more muscle than you can imagine. Sometimes they take a break from shitposting and they drop a gem. This is one of those gems, take it to heart.

25% fat seems to be the sweet spot

I like to do 30p/45c/25f

someone give source on this
I've been eating intuitively and dropping weight but now this shit got me worried

It’s okay if it’s a temporary thing like PSMF/RFL. Just make sure you use refeeds properly

I had to do this. After I got out of the Army I gained 50 pound in 3 months of my mom's cooking.

This post weirds me out. I don't think I've ever seen a post of this nature on Jow Forums. I also didn't understand the Vietnam reference.

You were too stupid to realise your eggs were coated in grease? Sounds like your mum isn't the problem.

>not eating four strips of bacon every morning and cooking four eggs in the leftover bacon grease
Gotta get that cholesterol if you want to be High-T

People on Jow Forums are saying it's legit advice so chances are it's terrible advice.

I'm aware low fat is bad but 40% for fat seems too much and unecessary
I've read to get 15%-25% fat from your kcals

>he had his mommy cook for him
What are you, 12?

>Do not let your mother cook for you
What mother?