Asymmetrical body thread

Why does my right bicep have a indentation on the front while my left looks fine? (besides being tiny)

Anyone else as fucked up as me?

Attached: IMG_4163.jpg (750x954, 99K)

It's alright op. Everyone tends to be a little asymmetrical it's only natural

Attached: IMG_4164.jpg (313x470, 58K)

Be gentle guys

Attached: IMG_4166.jpg (297x496, 25K)

Good on you for losing weight buddy, you're halfway there!

TOPKEK

Attached: 1489034846741.jpg (231x250, 24K)

probably because your origin, insertion, and muscle shape/development aren't symmetrical. aside from ensuring equal strength in both arms (i.e. use dumbbells for curls and stop as soon as your weaker arm fatigues) there's not much you can do. i have the same problem fwiw.

I used to have this as well, where my left bicep would peak and my right one less so, I no longer have it, the explanation is a bit chunky so bear with me.

This is because of a tightness in the musclocutaneous nerve which innervates the bicep, this tightness affects contraction quality and extent. This is probably because you're right arm dominant, which means you probably exert more force from your right arm in your pressing movements, which leads to your right shoulder to remain in an internally rotated postural position more so than your left shoulder in every day life. To fix this stretch the nerve, you can do this by stretching your arm in external rotation, stretching your pecs along with it is good as well, doing facepulls will help with the internal rotation caused by pressing which is the origin of the issue.

Op here. You're right, surprisingly my right side is stronger even tho I'm left handed. Appreciate it

Kek

Don't mention it, I know it used to frustrate me to no end, my right bicep was just as strong as the left one if not more, but just wouldn't look as good, almost drove me crazy. Your right side is probably stronger because you focus on engaging it more mentally since you assume it is your "weak" side.

what actually causes this? is it something that starts with the brain or spine?

mine has that exact same indentation
also my pec insertions are trash, left pec attaches higher than right. sucks bad

Difficult to determine without clinical and paraclinical examination, but the difference in size between the right and left side are not due to differences in muscle or fat distribution ,but due to unialateral edema, which can have many causes. In this case my guess would be post operatory compartmental syndrome, I base this guess on the fact that the right side of his body is shaved, probably in preparation for a medical procedure, no scars showing leads me to believe it might have been something with his posterior side. I could be wrong, and the unilateral edema could be the cause of the hair loss on that side of the body, with the cause of the edema being other than surgery, but it is difficult to tell from a low quality single image.

>reverse image search
>results pop up

thank fuck

Why wouldn't he at least try to cut? It's not like hamburgers are just appearing inside of his stomach because of his strange condition

Attached: IMG_4167.jpg (1552x2592, 656K)

Is this the result of some mutagen?

Attached: 1520872682583.png (461x506, 302K)

Attached: lelouch shock.jpg (648x448, 124K)

what i care is whether NORMIE NOTICE IT OR NOT?
if they're not then i'm all good

i just don't understand how this happens. could he just be a fat dude and has atrophy on the right side of his body due to hemiplegia or something?

Bro your biceps look fine, I don’t think anyone will notice. They’ll just think you’re jacked. Whereas I literally just started and my muscles are already uneven as fuck. What even causes this? Bad form?

Attached: E7567297-DBCC-492D-AF19-F005DC231659.jpg (832x1525, 243K)

please cut that coke nail you god damn homo

That's not even bad. Stop complaining

Fuck it’s really called that? I thought my sister was just meming. I work with clay and other art shit a lot so having long nails helps, but consider it gone.

based

>tfw have lordosis and scoliosis
Will I make it lads?

Literally not noticeable

you have black people lordosis hips

Depends on how severe it is, I had it before working out as well, fixed my sleeping position and started stretching, everything is good now.