What do you think of DurianRider's new Vegan gf , Natasha?

What do you think of DurianRider's new Vegan gf , Natasha?
youtube.com/watch?v=3YFfrFMh4Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=9HHPFhcS6-k

She's a huge upgrade on Freelee imo.
Extremely aesthetic . She definitely is good for the movement

Attached: durianriderwithhisgfnatasha.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodonyou.eco/ethical-calvin-klein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm impressed.

What kind of a cuck puts his girl's bare ass on the internet? 80% of the views are cross-eyed omegas jerking off, why doesn't he invite them to his home while he's at it?

cause he makes a small amount of money based on views?

Why do they have like a dozen bike helmet? One for each day of the week?

He's just trying to promote veganism and save the animals!

she has a nice body but what makes a man whore out his girlfriend on social media? seriously, I can't understand why you would post something as retarded as this. the guy is obviously a narcissist but this just reeks of validation-seeking

He's trying to get views to make money on youtube.

i dont understand how this skinny fucknut attracts gorgeous young women despite being a cope master

not bad. soldid 8/10.

because women are dumb and like to be told lies?
i've literally gotten laid when I tell girls im in graphic design and all i do is steal shit from /gd/ and claim it as my own.

mentally unstable people of certain types will attract other certain types of mentally unstable people.
Nacisists usually need a very insecure person to prop them up in an abusive relationship.
Rapists are very good at picking out women who have been abused before/ do not know what to do/will feel powerless.
Cult leaders will get whole flocks of people who want to feel part of something, usually having never felt at home anywhere.
etc etc.
She is probably just as cray as him, i mean youd have to be to date him and believe his bullshit.

because he's a creepy sociopath exploits people for a living and runs a cult of people that eat retarded amounts of sugar and ride bicycles 100 miles every day whilst scamming welfare

Vegans are mostly impressionable young women so a lot of them come to him for guidance.
Women like alpha males and he's basically the leader of that raw vegan cult thing.

Attached: durianridernatasha.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Unironically this Psychopaths are good at being charming and drawing people into their net, especially people who are vulnerable in some way. Durianrider and lots of other vegan Youtubers are psychotic cult leaders, and Youtube veganism is a cult

Attached: 31899465.png (400x479, 19K)

what happened to freelee? did she die from a nutrient deficiency?

She dumped him and went solo

Calvin Klein is not Vegan
>The brand uses leather, wool, down feather, angora, cashmere and shearling without stating their sources.

goodonyou.eco/ethical-calvin-klein/

shes a 9/10

First time hearing about that guy, riding a durian sounds painful.

This guy is a closet serial killer. Manipulative as fuk

Attached: 1176028149cw3.jpg (330x494, 30K)