Give me ONE reason why you're not roiding

Give me ONE reason why you're not roiding

Attached: file.png (1180x842, 663K)

I'm not a fucking retard

Health/side effects

Im not insecure about my body

I'm not a loser

Idk how to get them lol

Only been lifting for 6 months and haven't done enough research yet.
Seriously, where the fuck are the *good* resources?
I read and took notes for the entire underground steroid handbook and I barely learned anything practical.
Why doesn't someone like Ronnie Coleman write a book on this shit? It'd sell like crazy

not a degenerate with severe body dysmorphia

i enjoy training naturally. i look pretty good as i am, and have plenty of room and time to improve. i lift as part of a healthy lifestyle. also, steroids are highly stigmatised, and i wouldn't find the benefits worth it imo

i am. my test vials are in the mail. once i get them, i will order HCG/arimidex/nolvadex. i just need to cut from ~16% body fat to 12% body fat before i hop on -- don't want to aromatize so much.

the same reason that other professional athletes don't: they'll lose sponsorship money

I’m poor

I've been wondering
How do mail order test kits work?
Do they give you a syringe and expect you to draw the blood yourself?

Too expensive

i'm doing it 100% illicitly through underground labs. there is no user support. they're chinese raws some guy put into solution in his home lab and resold domestically.

I want to live more than 30 years.

I have a terrible phobia of needles
I know it doesn’t hurt
I know sometimes i need them
Does not stop my heart rate from spiking when l see them

Am poor

Literally every reason.

>wouldn't even know where to get them
>don't have the money for them
>don't like needles and needle marks
>not an athlete or bodybuilder
>not insecure about my size
>already have heart issues; don't want to shorten my life any more

I like my hair

What's the difference between self applied TRT and roiding ?

Don't want to break the law.
Afraid that when I order them the police would find out.
Or that it's just sugar water or poorly made chemicals made by a Chinaman in the same wood tub he bathes in.
Also that I would abuse them.

What do I win?

TRT = 100-150mg/wk
roiding = 250mg/wk+ (typically 500-1000mg/wk)

Only thing keep that keeps me from pinning is my hair. I wont risk losing that

I'm not that low test, but I could be higher, and I was considering trying DIY TRT myself, since it's outright impossible to get in in britbongstan.

Fear complete endocrine system shut down. Even on trt or lower doses.
Don't want to end up like piana or loyd and have to cruise for the rest of my life.

Hair loss.

If anavar was injectable I would.

>afraid of hair loss
>wants to damage liver

Avoiding the inevitable self-justification for taking roids with my friends.
>"le being old sucks anyway... might as well look great while I'm young."
>"le it makes me feel more confident."
>"le I'm using roids so I can compete at competition... not the fact that I'm competing to justify doing roids."
>"le I don't look I lift without roids... I want results."

I wouldn't know where to find them

Attached: C_Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_1523581095223.jpg (258x195, 10K)

Fuck off back to that piece of shit website you came from you fucking cunt

It damages your liver because it’s an oral. If it was injectible you wouldn’t need to digest it and have it pass through the liver.

but i am

Expensive
Unnecessary for a healthy life
Unnecessary for an attractive physique
Causes muscle growth to outpace tendon growth, and increases risk of tendon injuries

Pretty much this. Also am poor neet

Attached: 1525210651173.jpg (750x500, 47K)

Don't want to start losing hair.
I've been training natty long enough to feel comfortable with how I look.

Because I'm off cycle at the moment.

>That pic
Lol

i dont know where to get them from and i've heard they can fuck you up quite a bit
plus i feel it would take a bit away from the sense of accomplishment
cant say im not tempted though

I'd rather die jakced in my 20s than live to become "that 30 year old lifter"

And you will.

>DIY TRT
What does that even mean? You aren't synthesizing test in your make shift lab, so its about dosage, which is the same as roiding because you are adding supra physiological test on you.

gyno

Attached: Untitled.png (490x926, 602K)

It means not a prescribed one.

Increased heart attack risk.

Unnecessary for my goal body.

You can't get gyno twice.

Attached: reece.jpg (504x415, 27K)

>I care about my health more than my looks

>Did you make?
>Yes
>What did it cost?
>Everything

Attached: ofduh2rfw2w01.jpg (920x613, 49K)

Because I do not want Irrepairable hormonal damage that forces me to become dependant on these harmful tesosterone injections or quit and become a man with abnormally low test production with all the side-effects it includes.

Balding, cost,heightened chance of heartattack and strokes, blotchy purple skin and shit being illegal, socially unacceptable, needle marks/vein damage, moodswings due to hormonal shifts, roidrage and getting busted and tossed out of my gym would suck too. But yea bro gotta get hueg lmao

Remembered one more, having some self-respect and getting shit done the right way.

i look juicy without that shit. also i care more about penis exercises nowadays than getting bigger arms

Nice. GL.

ITT faggot retarded crybabies

I'm nowhere near my natural limit and my ideal aesthetic is naturally achievable, I'm not in any rush.

>getting busted and tossed out of my gym would suck too

lel people openly talk about their roid usage at the gyms I've been to

post body

>already beginning to bald natty (norwood 2a)
>slight gyno from puberty

both would be made worse by roids

also, not big/lean enough natty to need it yet

Because im saving to get some SARMs. If I respond well I'll move on to peptides. If I respond well to those it'll be test e next

I don't want to disappoint my mother :(

I have viles of test, PTC, syringes and all. It's in my night stand. I havent started yet because I had to take some time to heal up a lower back injury, then I was almost ready and I got the flu, then I was almost ready and decided I needed to get bf down before hopping on. Almost hit my goal weight then I got shingles. now I've been laid up with shingles for two weeks (not lifting) and i'll probably need a month to myself sorted out enough to finally hop on...

Yeah but the glands can grow further
Trust me on this one

Started injecting last week. Im already regretting not staring earlier.

If any of you are 22+ yo virgins you literally have no reason no to roid. How do you cope? What are you waiting for???

Sounds like your immune system is not doing so good right now. I'd suggest going to a doctor and getting some bloodwork done before you run your cycle

Baldness, acne and I'm actually satisfied with my subpar, natty progress.

I am scared

Why? Would you being able to nitpick faults with my physique lessen the asshurt from being told to the point where you have nothing to reply with except asking for a chance at ad hominem?

I fit more to bring balance to my mind and be healthy than to get jacked

Thanks for the tip bro. I wrote it off as working to much and stressing too much and not allowing myself to rest. You are sharing good point though and I will do that prior to gearing it up.

Eh dr user, what kind of dr would i see to do blood work. Also, do you know what they would be looking for in blood with a weak immune system?

>roiding to look like Harry

Attached: pro bodybuilder off cycle.jpg (1877x1065, 459K)

I can afford SARMs, and they help me look the way I want to look. I don't need to be big enough that shitheads in Affliction tees single me out to fight every Friday night.

It's a very complex function so diagnosing is tough but generally it gets pretty battered after shingles. Blood work would give you an indication of what state your internal organs are in and are always recommended before a cycle, and what type of doctor you see first is up to the country but you generally need an appointment set by your physician.

Roids cost money, among other reasons.

i don't want to lose all my muscle the moment i stop working out

also i don't want to become angry all the time and die early.

Don't want my balls to shrink and get erectile dysfunction

I got bitch tits already, don't need to make it worse

so from what i gather, people who aren't on roids know nothing other than memes their mum told them

How retarded. Guys in their 30s, 40s, even 50+ in the gym regularly are doing it right. Never be embarrassed about staying fit.

This.

Can't afford tampering with my dick/balls in any kind of way.

On bail for a felony.

Duh.

so apparently trt turns you sterile
does pinning have the same effect on your fertility ?

chances are it will fuck me up when war comes to my doorstep

Easy peasy
Pic related

Attached: 29A6735F-75DA-42AE-9EA9-6912B7BE6CAA.png (640x1136, 202K)

nice, what 4

I get drug tested for sports

if you produce testosterone naturally, you basically already are roiding

I won’t make money off of it

Am taking estrogen instead. Easy to get. I regrew my temples and have nicer skin. The patrician hormone.

off cycle exists

cuz im young
ill do test/hgh when im 40 and dont care anymore

How does shipping illegal drugs work?

They send it to your mailbox or P.O. box an it’s disguised, depending on where you live then only real risk is customs if international, if it’s from inside your country then risk is almost zero

answer pls

> i just need to cut from ~16% body fat to 12% body fat before i hop on -- don't want to aromatize so much
sorry if brainlet question, but does pinning while cutting make you aromatize or something?

Attached: 1515934583370.png (128x118, 21K)

I'm afraid of testicular shrinkage

being fat supposedly makes you aromatize more than being cut. plus you gain fat while bulking, even on roids.

i dont need BIG muscle?

I want to be in the best form possible.

Running, strength