Is Jump Rope a meme?

Is Jump Rope a meme?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Wish i could strangle ur parents with that jump rope while u watch.id then beat thejr face with a bat. Its a fucking meme idiot

non-athlete detected, bet you can't even touch your toes, faggot.

look at his torso though

He was in the same condition for both pictures

These pics could have been taken in the same day

He changed the lighting, tensed up, and leaned forward, you idiot

Retracted last vs protraction

He can skip all he wants, won't fix his face

They seem like murder on knees so I am avoiding them. I don't really need the "practical strength" of jumping 1 foot anyways.

huh, now that you say it... I think I kinda see it. huh

she did it, Jow Forums!

Attached: jump-rope-weight-loss-story2[1].jpg (900x450, 59K)

>you go girl!!!! :^)

more

more importantly, he was retratcting his shoulders as far back as possible on the first picture, while on the second one he brings them forward and flares his lats. plus he probalby leaned out a little bit

razor sharp edge on this one

what do you mean by a meme? It's one of many potential conditioning tools available to you. This picture you posted is dumb as shit, but you already knew that.

If you have literally 0 strength then it will build enough strength to jump effectively, but that's true of any cardio. Past that, you need resistance training to put on muscle.

Based edgeposter

At least she lost SOME weight. I won't hate progress.

did she really?

She earned a celebration cake.

Attached: 1523027197007.png (551x589, 294K)

this

pose, lighting etc. he looks exactly the same

this nigga had a black hole for breakfast

Attached: WyvtIeN.gif (154x205, 48K)

kek

Attached: ######################################################.jpg (450x450, 28K)

what did she eat the rope

Just watch that polish guy who got cancer then beat cancer competitive eater guy's vid on how to do impressive before and after pics all in the same day, protip it's fucking easy

Well she did something.
Not sure if she lost weight or learned how to suck her stomach in.

Boxers worldwide do it

Hell, athletes and teams pay S&C coaches suitcases full of money to be told to jump rope

Boxers do it because they need to develop/improve muscle memory to let their weight lay in the front of their foot and toes.

Besides is a good cardio exercise, but you aren't going to make ANY muscle gains while jumping rope.

You'll make some muscle gains just because it's a novel exercise. Espescially if you're a noob lifter or are overweight.
Those calf gains you'll get as a fat or larger person will be fucking ridiculous.

my lower rips stick out like that - how to fix that? More ab work? looks shit :(
I'm not even that skinny

I recognize that shadow

Attached: pianoman.png (1080x991, 926K)