Be me in class at uni

>be me in class at uni
>girl i know points out i'm balding in front of our group of friends
>mfw i'm actually a NW3 already trying to cover my temples
>mfw i phisically felt going from a solid 8/10 to a 5,5 in no time
>mfw 21 years old
did i just hit the wall? luckily the conversation lasted like 2 minutes and i just acted as i didn't care but i'm actually on fin and minox
the girls were like "uumm user, you are already getting old" or "this are the consequences of exams?" and some shitty comments like that
my bros didn't care though
fuck man, i feel like i'm 30 now, i can't hide it anymore and with short hair it looks horrible
also after this episode i got the confermation that i won't be smashing any of the girl i currently know
what do fit? i'm not ready to be a baldie in my prime years fuck

Attached: 1513766323237.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Shave your head you poor bitch

Also,
never show that being bald makes you insecure.
If they make a joke about it,you make one too.
Or laugh at them.
If they try to belittle you of course.
No one want's to make fun out of someone when he doesn't make a reaction or, is accepting of it.
Or just call them niggers.
That works too,to shut em up.

Attached: 1526448249198.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>that 21 year old balding boomer

Attached: 1512419717569.png (485x443, 26K)

Not OP, but I shaved my head and unless you go down to skin people can still tell lol, its just not as bad.

Just don't have short hair desu, I'm luckier than you but there was a point when I got my normal short haircut at 27 and saw photos of myself and suddenly realised that it was receding a bit (probably nw2). I'm 29 now and been on fin for a few months, but if I just have medium length hair it's a fair bit less obvious.

hope you've got a good skull shape beccuse you're going perma stathom

Attached: jason-statham-7.jpg (1446x960, 131K)

i'm not ready for it, it's literally a pussy repelant at my age
i just said i didn't care and acted a bit surprised as i myself didn't know

i am considering prp and getting on duta now

exactly. i feel like a boomer
luckily i'm fit but idk about my skull, i need to improve my stupid neck and i have stupid big ears so yeah, i'm gonna look like shit

Then you do care.
Just accept it.
You are bald.

post pics it cant be that bad

i don't really want to but basically my temples go way back to my ears and i have a V shaped hairline with long ass hair to cover the temples
it's bad because you can actually see my head through my hair

Im like a norwood 1.5-2 at 25 years old, I just buzz it on 3/16" because I have strong enough facial features and can basically pull it off

Pic?

if i had smaller ears i would try going bald too for a period of time

trying to cover it up will fail sooner than you think and you will look like an idiot.
just get it over with and shave it

do you happen to be a cocky manlet by any chance?

Attached: vegeta.jpg (633x1184, 116K)

>be me in class at uni
>uni
>the girls were like "uumm user, you are already getting old"
>ummm
>shitty comments
>uni

I find it highly disturbing that you what you call "university" sounds more like a highschool than a university. But then again they let you in, so their low standards speak for themselves.

What a joke tertiary education is becoming.

kek, nope, i'm 1.90m but i have the same hairlife as vegeta lol

lol fuck off

hownu.ru

I'm turning 22 next month and for the past year the hair on my temples just evaporated. It's terrifying to see how fast it happened. The "baby hairs" were the first indicator. A few months after that and the hair in those spots was gone. I'm hoping it stays like this for a while because if it continues in this tempo I'll be bald before I'm 25.

Attached: eaZrosc.png (5000x5000, 363K)

same, i went from NW2 to NW3 in 4 months.
it was brutal

It's definitely not. I am your age and bald from a shaved head, and I do pretty well for myself.

how long did it take to you to get used to it?

Isn't there a lot of stuff you can do about balding now?

Kinda, but It depends If you're a good responder to the Deutsch
Diet and stress may influence your hair too