QTDDTOT

LONG LIVE QTDDTOT

Attached: 1429981024684.jpg (999x624, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im 40lbs overweight. How to a i progress from being a flabby piece of shit to having a decent aesthetic? Do i have to eat at deficit and burn all this fat before I can put on muscle?
Does that mean the weights i can manage now are what Im stuck to until i can start a bulk?

Does anyone have a good forearm routine? I'm pretty big and aesthetic, but my small forearms make my physique look like shit. I have very small wrist so will it be possible to build them up doing isolation exercises?

read the sticky thoroughly and come back.

Wrists don't grow. You either have normal, small, or big ones. Forearms can be trained with stuff like wrist curls.

Is this trash
I know you tried it

Attached: IMG_20180517_173555.png (247x327, 47K)

I am curios what do you do while exercising? I listen to music.

on ppl progra how many bicep/tricep exercises is optimal?

So I'm in the middle of a bulk but I suddenly got invited to a swimming trip that'll be in like 3 weeks. Would switching to a cut even do anyting significant in this time period or am I better off just sticking to my bulk?

I want to get a scale that can accurately measure body weight and bf%. I'm getting vivosmart 3 activity tracker and they sell scale for 150$ but it's shit at calculating bf%

Does anyone here have one that somewhat accurately measures bf% muscle and bone etc. So that you hold those hand held sticks to get better measurement? Or do you know one that works?

I would just stick to bulk, switching between cut and bulk for such short periods just fucks with your hydration, recovery and muscle glycogen storage as your body needs to adapt to deficit calories and then adapt again after the trip.

>decide to do cardio for the first time in about a year
>go for a slow, 6MPH 5K jog
>legs feel like glass the next day
Is it because of poor form, lack of practice, or both?

If you ran a cycle before you hit your natty max, if you come off the cycle would you lose your gains?

Should I do 3 days of strength building and 3 days of cardio or just go full on cardio since I'm a fatty.

lack of practice, your muscles and tendons have not yet accustomed to the physical stress. If you are overweight start by taking walks. If you are normal weight you should not have nothing to worry about hurting yourself.

Yes you are gonna lose the muscle. But it is going to be easier for you to get to your natty max now.

>read sticky
>do wrist curls
Shitty advice givers are not needed.

Total noob here.
How can I know when it's time to start lifting more than 4 times a week?

Attached: viking.png (1233x1334, 343K)

You probably aren't gonna gain a notable amount of muscle if you are dieting at noticeable deficit while doing cardio, but you should do strength training to preserve muscle mass.

Ok guys so long post but need help so anything would be great. my wight is 180 lbs im 5'7(yaya manlet) im 26 years old. my calorie goal everyday is 1,810. im doing Keto,(only for two weeks then switching to Paleo) IF, OMAD, possibly Snake but idk. so my goal is to lose fat and gain muscle i already know i am not NOT getting enough protein im getting like 30-40g a day but im sure i should be getting more id like to know if im right in that assumption. now with these diets im only getting 695 cal a day outta my allowed 1810 but im also burning 535 in cardio so i still have 1650 allowed a day and have been doing this for 2 weeks and i dont feel bad and im losing fat i can tell. but is this healthy? am i just fucking up idk and would like some help if i need any.

When you no longer get DOMS and you don't feel fatigued on lifting day

>im doing Keto,(only for two weeks then switching to Paleo) IF, OMAD, possibly Snake but idk
Damn. Any other meme diets you want to throw in there? Why don't you just cut calories and eat like you're supposed to? No. Eating 700 calories a day while doing cardio isn't healthy

If i ate today 1500 kcal, but ran 1 hour 12 km/h and burned 700 kcal, i count today as i ate 800 kcal isnt ?

well ok i see all the meme diets too but i cant tell if they work well or not suggestions then man i need help im asking. all i want to do is cut fat gain muscle im not expecting dramatic shit but if im only eatting one meal a day i cant figure how im suppose to get more calories and im still worried about how much protein i need

So is the plan okay or should I do more days of cardio?

The most optimal training routine for natural lifter is to use one day split AxAxAxx. You min-max the amount of hypertrophy response compared to the rest your body gets.

If you wanna sacrifice some of that potential to concentrate on some specific workouts to bring out some muscles you can start doing 2 day split ABxABxx style. But you also will sacrifice one rest day.

Don't train any other way unless you are on gear or you don't want optimal results. I guess you could start doing ABABABx but you are never gonna recover from that. Doing AAxAAxx etc is useless as the anabolic response that gices stimulant to muscles to grow from workout lasts 48-72 hours if you are natural.

Is it okay to drink protein powder like a shot?
Like only 100ml of water + two scoops

Attached: 1496562274342.png (300x310, 13K)

Thank you so much.

Yeah doing Strength training and cardio on rest days is a-okay. Eat low carbs at rest days and eat a bit more carbs on training days and time those carbs after the workouts so they go towards replenishing muscle glycogen.

Weight loss is calories in calories out. Thermodynamics > meme fitness fads
If I were you I'd cut calories to 1500, eat whenever the fuck you want, your body doesn't keep track of time, if it needs calories and you don't have enough it'll burn fat. I'm assuming you have little muscle mass so 130 grams of protein is plenty. I've never understood why faggots advocate protein per lb of bw and not by lbm.

You will have a tough time gaining muscle AND losing fat though. Maybe focus on one at a time

>two scoops
Have fun pissing that out but sure, nothing wrong with taking it as a shot.

for any of you guys who work in offices
how do you get a good meal in during the day?
i have 30 minutes for lunch and access to a microwave and thats it.
I'd usually just been taking a box of pasta, some crips/biscuits but obviously that's not great (this was pre me trying to get healthy/fit)
i need to eat a lot because i'm a hungry skellington.
Oh and no meat

Been lifting since January and I've noticed my right arm is quite larger than the left. However, my lats are larger on the left side. So I don't really FEEL imbalanced, but it looks slightly wierd. I deadlift hook gripped and don't really do any accessories one handed. Will this balance out over time (my gainz are decent but not exactly stunning desu) or should I do something about it now?

3 days is pushing it. Anabolic window could be as short as 24 hours according to some studies for natties

anyone please?

If you're not a bitch precook rice and lentils. Bring a can of baked beans and heat it up. Dump it on the rice and lentils to warm it up. I think this is like 40g proternz

Thanks man. I'm really new to this workout thing ever since I almost collapsed while playing basketball for 10 mins. What app do you suggest I use to track all my shit fitness related?

Yeas you are right, it varies a lot and it declines massively after 48 hours but I still wouldn't go as far as to advice someone to train more than 3 times a week on a 1-day split if they are natty.

ok well i wasnt fat back in the day but since ive left school ive heavly relied on my face for dates and shit it wasnt untill recently i realised im fat now my girl thinks its funny but fuck her i dont like it so ill cut the meme shit i can easily do the lose of calories because its not food that was my problem but booze im talking 2 5ths of vodka every night to 2 nights for a while. but what should i work on i can go either way should i just lift weights cut the cardio and the fat will get burnt by its self?

You still ate 1500kcal. I suspect your asking about your caloric balance for the day though so it's what you ate - what you burned. You're probably at -1200 for the day

Myfitnesspal is the one I use. You can track your weight and other measurements, follow and set your macros and micros, take picture of your foods bar code to add them to your daily consumption etc. It's great.

you must be a real fat fuck or have god tier genetics if you can progress staying on a 3 day full body routine over a year. I'm gonna make an educated guess on which one is the case.

I used to be a fat alcho too. I lost 17 kilos by cutting calories. No cardio or lifting required. Both will speed up your results though. I don't know if I gained muscle but my lifts went up.

This i dunno just started

Are you trolling? You think going 5x5 to failure 3 times a week is not gonna stimulate growth?

Can you please elaborate more on what you think is the optimal weekly training routine that allows a natural guy to min-max the stimulus to muscle and same time allows nervous system to recover?

I ate today 1790 kcal when i should have ate 1490 because im on a cut but burned 700 kcal today running so how many kcal so i considered i ate today?

Are huge nuts a sign of high test?

You need to think of it as a totality. You are 1790 or whatever (on phone can't see what you wrote) from which you subtract cardio and your bmr. That number will be your calories for the day. If it is negative you will have lost weight today and vice versa.

Lmao. No. I got a blood test and my test is high but I reckon I have small balls. Never compared them to anyone else's balls tho, just feel they're small. I shoot huge loads and far too. Can nail my gf in the face and hit the wall from her pussy if I pull out

thanks!

well, why do you think no one but absolute beginners and fat people use 5x5 routines?

If I want to look juicy for a pool party, what else can I do other than get a pump beforehand. Drink less water and don't eat food right before?

Enjoy the bpa cancer you fucking w*hite tool

>w*hite
Can't even be edgy properly

Please tell me the the specifics of a routine that beats 1-day split 3 times a week that a natural guy can use that maximizes muscle growth on long term.

I've just recently switched to Texas Method as my first intermediate program. It says on Mondays to do 90% 1x5 deadlift but that's all for the week. Should I be doing a 5RM deadlift Friday since I'm also doing other 5RMs that day?

Also what kind of accessory lifts should I add? All I've been kind of doing have been curls and hammer curls, leg press and calf raises although I've probably not done leg accs in well over a month. I'd like bigger forearms and I also like my growing traps.

Please guide me in the right direction.

>w*hite

>I'd like bigger forearms and I also like my growing traps.
Rack pulls. Dunno about texas method so can't help

low carb few days before to get rid of some water. Then get carbs 4-6 hours before party to fill up your glycogen in the muscles

Me and My fit Turkish brothers are plowing through w*hite girl pussy while you faggots are doing cuckolds with niggers

Now i understand what you say thanks very much for reply but, -1200 isnt that too much? isnt more like -600?

So long as you have some fat on you, get your nutrients and eat enough protein you'll be fine. All you'll have to worry about is catabolism and fatigue.

im around 14%bf want to go to 10% but today i abuse of fats !! damm, well still negative result after -700 kcal from run and -1600 from Bmr

QTDDTOT is a beginners thread in essence, you're an idiot if you think a beginner can start on a 4/3+ day training schedule and recover ok

Found out i'm allergic to oats, my insides gets inflamed and the farting is non-stop. Great for laughs, horrible for everything else.

Is there a good alternative for oats as a breakfast?

If I'm cutting and I want muscle mass can I alternate day fast with one meal? So for example I eat 1000kcal deficit and have 3000kcal dinner after lifting, could I gain muscle?

Yeah it's possible if you are beginner or early intermediate.

yeah I'm just starting. Thanks dude

No breakfast you pussy. Stop eating carbs in the morning.

Cream of wheat or creme of rice. Cream of rice is higher glycemic, more comparable to steamed white rice but it tastes fine and pairs well with egg whites. Oats is too high fiber for me first thing in the morning

I really need to gain weight

Lost 10kg after i moved into dorm and stopped working out. Pls halp need cheap cals to bulk on.

Is cream of wheat the same as semolina?

just start working out again and eat 200kcals over your consumption everyday. No need to get fat.

What are some good excersizes for females to combat losing breast volume/sagging when cutting fat?

I've inadvertently begun eating around 1000-1200 calories per day and haven't had any problems with hunger pains and whatnot while working out and trying to lose weight
am I going to die?

Im really desesperate to get big, i really want to start bulking already but i also want to be 10% bf first, i lost 30 kg already, should i start bulking or cut a bit more what do you think? pic related is me, unflexed and flexed

Attached: a.png (540x388, 345K)

Also whats me bf% ? here is another pic, any advices on what direction take? what would you do? thanks

Attached: 1526291010795.jpg (873x551, 92K)

I'm just starting out and I feel like I have a weak as fuck core and its realy holding me back. When Squatting I always feel like my legs could push much more, but my back feels unstable and I struggle to keep good form.
On OHP i feel almost nothing in my arms and shoulders, but I feel it all over my back.

Are there good core workouts to help with this, or should I just keep trying to squat/ohp/dl and my core will catch up? I spent too much time sitting in front of a computer

I pretty much ate all my protein today. Still need a lot of fat and 50g carbs or so. Can't think of shit

i eat once a day and dont make anywhere near my calorie intake im suppose to get 1800-1500 and all i got is 500 today for dinner what do and i need more protien

there is literally nothing wrong with getting more protein - just trade protein for carbs 1:1, they have same caloric density - just get some nuts or something

Can someone give me a good routine for cutting?

I lift 0.6./0.85/1.2/1.4 so I'm still a novice.

The routine must be more upper body focused than lower and both hypertrophy and strength.

I'm picking between a GSLP variant or maybe 531 BBB

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

which plastics are bad for water storage?

Nuts
Eat more meals that contain protein lo

Do snatch grip deads on friday for a few sets of 5 but not at maximal weights

is this a good progression from SS? Based of the 2nd 4day TM split in PPST3

Attached: newworkout.png (614x270, 11K)

Does squatting/deadlifting heavy help your other lifts go up?

Two questions.

1. Should I intermittent fast on rest days? (dry for most of the day, eat dinner and that's it)

2. How can I tell if I'm plateauing? I'm using weights (5 & 20lbs dumbbells) & rbands for my workouts and I've seen progress over the past 3 months

A typical workout for me is (LR til failure):
3x12 - Bicep Curl
3x12 - Hammer curl
3x12 - Flys
3x12 - Deadlift
3x12 - Rows
3x12 - Standing press
3x12 - Wrist curls into a Farmers Walk
3x12 - Squats
3x12 - Calf raise

1st set will be with 5 lb weights, followed by 20lbs, and then I end with rband
Following days will be 8 reps, then 5 reps, followed by rest day.

Why am I having knee pain with bodyweight squats below parallel? With pain beginning at around parallel getting worse the lower I go.

how do I stop the clicking in my elbow while doing pushups? I feel I can do so many more, but it distracts me.

so I was talking to a mate and she said eating meat only two days a week has mental health benefits, she's not vegan or vegetarian so I don't think she's biased but I've not been able to find anything about this so I'm wondering if Jow Forums knows anything about it?

Being vegan may give someone a clearer conscious about their lifestyle

Pseudo-veggie diets where you choose what day you want to be veggie are 21st-century basic bitch things. Tell her to go vegan or fuck off

If I could get some help on my maths and time-frame I would appreciate it.

My goal is 200 lbs. with ~15% bf. From what I've read on the sticky, I'm looking at 1-2 lbs/week and

Current
5”11, ~183 lbs (~25% body fat, based on having small lovehandles)
Goal
6”0 (lol), ~200 lbs sustained (~15% body fat)

Current
137.25 lbs (other weight) / 45.75 lbs (fat) [Est.]
Goal
170 lbs (other weight) / 30 lbs (fat) [Actual]

Burning 25 lbs fat est. 10 week (while gaining .5 lbs of muscle) [Est.]

Results in 163 lbs (other weight) / 27 lbs (fat) [Est.]

Estimated Date of Attaining Goal, 7 / 14 / 2018

Assuming cardio and weight training 6-7 days weekly, is my 10 week time-frame unrealistic? Should I expect a higher bf% at that time, maybe closer to 18-20%?

Attached: image.jpg (195x230, 39K)

oh no she eats meat everyday she doesn't do it she read about it

Im having my gf start SL, should I have her go up by increments of 2.5 and 5 lb instead of 5 and 10? She is a dainty little thing and I would be surprised if she can even OHP the bar for a set of five.

If I'm working out in the morning can I get away with just drinking some coffee and going to the gym? I'm doing this routine.

Attached: 1513104351451.png (547x465, 81K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet?
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Attached: athlete.jpg (200x363, 28K)

how accurate are those scales that you need to take off your socks for and hold that tbar thing to measure BF? I just googled 28 percwent bf and there is NO WAY I am at that. 6'2 93kg and not fat

you could eat it on its own if you really wanted too
that'd be a thick paste though, use 300ml at least with 2 spoops

best ab workout? i was thinking about getting an ab roller, but i always rthought they were a meme.

Attached: Ab-roller.jpg (500x500, 30K)

i've been doing 3x a week fullbody for a few months now, bench is at 60kg for repz, should I start a program? I want a little size and str

Haven't hit the gym in a year or so
Getting ready to go back in the morning. First time in the gym since early last year.