As a white guy, this is what I'd like my future wife to look like

As a white guy, this is what I'd like my future wife to look like

Attached: 1526579804574.webm (480x480, 591K)

I want a mixed wife too, I really don't care what the mix is. I just want her cute and light brown.

>she is black and not ugly
>call her mixed

when racist dont know how to say they are racist

Do blacks get triggered when a mixed girl dates a non-negro? Or only when she's a "African queen."

nigger

Attached: 1517319997370.png (645x729, 90K)

Wtf is this mutt

Talking about getting triggered, why does white guys get the most triggered when they see a HBB with a non-white guy?

most "black" people are mixed unless they're in africa

Watch out, your kids will only be 15/16 White

>I want to invite loads of racial strife into my direct personal life
Fun.

It a 2018 bruh not the 1950s

How is Cucking cheddar man from Harry?

It would've been easier in the 50's bruh

Start saving for your future children's bail money and HIV testing now.

Not even racist but this is a seriously stupid, race b8 thread.

You will be fine almost anywhere. Most racists are cowards that will complain about seeing an interracial couple in private, and even then less people care every year due to old people dying.

I fucking love mongrel chicks, brah
Sorry future Son/Daughter

She's octaroon, tops. Deal with it.

Wow, is this how Nazis are coping these days? No wonder it's a dying ideology.

lmao wtf is this

Attached: thing jew escapes.gif (383x216, 1.6M)

White nationalism is on the rise, kiddo. Even SPLC numbers confirm.

The blacks are the racists, nigger.

Inviting a frizzy-haired mulatto chick into your private life is asking for never-ending misery and apologizing.

>pointing out obvious facts is LITERALLY NAZISM

>if I pretend to be dumb it's hilarious

Black and not ugly means heavily mixed. There are a few exceptions though.

>implying that's not exactly what the SPLC & ADL want people to think to provide pretext for taking away rights

Oh, please, do tell about the science of being able to look at people and being able to 100% accurately assess their ENTIRE genetic make up from sight alone. Sounds FASCINATING!

the attractive people of all races kind of look alike. its the uggos of the white race that look so different from the uggos of the black or asian race

This
>worrying about the white racists
great galloping KEK

doesnt every race get mad when other races steal their women? thats just an animal thing

tl;dr this thread
I still hate niggers lol

ya id bang your wife

im an arab, i couldnt give a fuck if an arab thot went out with a white black or asian guy

how does that shit even affect my in any way

>be me
>fencing at a tournament because I fence
>see qt Asian girl
>decide to talk to her
>expecting to get rejected but whatever
>trying to be more social and I need the expirience
>things go well for some reason
>manage to get her number
>agree to go on a date
>find out she's still in high school
>I'm 22, she's 18
>Also realize the low chance a potential relationship between us would have of succeeding since we'd be an interracial couple
>I'm Hispanic btw
>mestizo for you Jow Forums autists
>decide it's best to cut her off but don't want to be an asshole about it because she treats me nice
>can't think of a nice way of telling her
>hesitate
>weeks go by
>go on more dates
>she even invited me over for dinner to meet her parents
>nice cool folks btw
>realize "fugg, the longer I wait the more painful this'll be"
>Screw it
>"I had fun and thank you for everything but I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment"
>told her that while on a fencing date
>she tired to take it in stride but could tell she was upset
>when we bouted she stabbed with more force that she usually does
>shit actually hurt
>drove her home
>haven't heard from her in a week
>also can't text her or call her because I had to restore my Iphone a day later and I lost all my contacts.
Was there a better way of telling her without hurting her feelings?

Attached: 9A2BF869-1995-41D7-8AAA-53E8F515D0F2.jpg (750x922, 531K)

OH ISABELLA

Attached: giphy.gif (360x360, 1.82M)

i'm in love...

what the fuck? Have I been baited? Tell me I've been baited because no one could be this retarded

Attached: 1515963549621.png (647x457, 570K)

great taste anus.

bait

But you're a mestizo though, your genes doesn't matter. Man I wish I was a mudskin so I could not give a fuck about other people's skin colour.

yes they do.

Attached: 1526582441646.jpg (655x467, 137K)

>I'm 22, she's 18
So? It's 4 years difference, it's acceptable.

>Also realize the low chance a potential relationship between us would have of succeeding since we'd be an interracial couple
Who gives a fuck, literally nobody gives a flying fuck you're an interracial couple,

I don't understand, why exactly did you break up with her?

Dawg, please tell me this is bait
You can't be this thicc, my man

>As a white guy, this
that's not a white guy

Man makes a living talking shit.
He's also a rumored illuminati shill.

The Arab is truly the C student of race

I understand it may seem heartless but I don't see it working it our in the long run due the fact Asians and Hispanics so rarely pair up. On the off chance that it did any potential offspring we might have would be born with all the issues regarding identity that comes from being a product of a mixed race marriage.
We had allot in common and got along well but I figured the best course of action would be to end it as soon as possible.
But the bigger issue is her age. She is still in high school, and likely going to college soon.I'll soon graduate from my uni and move on to my next phase in my life plan. We are at two completely different stages in life likely on very different paths. Plus, she would likely want freedom of some kind while at college.

And even if she didn't and in theory wanted to remain loyal? Good luck with the long distance, especially while she would be surrounded by guys her age constantly hitting on her.

I'm confident I ultimately made the right decision. I'm just asking whether or not there was a better way of cutting her off.

I want a black gf

I can't stand faggots that start sentences with "as a _______"

Oy vey you are right! We whites should racemix!

thank god im pretty aesthetic, so i got that A student race effect on people

Attached: 3945839.jpg (471x377, 35K)

Matched with a black girl in tinder. What do I say
AY I'm a bean who like fencing to. To beta to just approach girls though. Why would you end that relationship just because of race. I've seen "plenty" of hispanic and asian couples. Where in the US, no one gives a shit

Ah neat. Foil, epee, or saber?
>no one gives a shit
They actually do
>“Yuck, You Disgust Me!” Affective Bias Against Interracial Couples
Allison L. Skinner, Caitlin M. Huda
Look it up. I'd gvie a link but when I try Jow Forums thinks it's spam

i'm hispanic too but you don't see me dating asians about it

?

I'M HISPANIC TOO BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME DATING ASIANS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

i'm not actually hispanic

foil. Haven't gone at all this year I think. Been too busy. I just had a bit of experience in highschool and took rec classes in Uni. Want to start again but not sure how much time I will have in grad school.
Are you in a fencing team?

We don't see you dating anyone, virgin

>Foil
Me too!
>Are you in a fencing team?
Just part of a local club. Coach says compete in tournaments more but i don't think I'm good enough.
Hope you can start again soon but take care of school first tho

Thanks man. Hope it works out with that girl and can keep her as a friend at least

lol ok "man"

dat ass....
Dear God.

Glad to be white. And my kids will know their father too.

Sometimes u just WIN.

>keep her as a friend at least
Thanks but I think it's too late for that. She didn't take it well and haven't heard from her since that day. It's been a week now. Shame really, I actually liked her and wanted to be friends with her but we just couldn't be together.

man, stupid people look at you and say "I was in luck".

Did you at least get feet pics?

Look man I understand it seems like I'm throwing away a good opportunity but numbers and facts are not on our side. Interracial relationships are at a high risk of ending in failure and everyone then deludes themselves into thinking that *their* case is going to be the good one, when in reality they're all collectively dragging down their chances. Further, even one 'success' story, in a sea of failures, can through confirmation bias encourage others to take the risk.
The fact that there are outliers isn't an argument for taking an action against statistics. If anything, they require an even more active suppression and condemnation of the act to counterbalance it.
For example, there is the adage "once a cheater, always a cheater". Obviously it's not a universal truth--there are probably a fair number of people who cheated on their SO and then went on to have a stable and committed relationship. But if you let people believe that it is an acceptable risk to get with a cheater, and moreover let the cheaters be rewarded, you worsen the problem overall. Hence that rule of thumb.

Attached: Untitled.png (1125x409, 37K)

Closest I got

Attached: 1526590318922.jpg (181x595, 31K)

As a mixed guy I'd be disappointed

"it's not because you're truly in love with her, it's because she's a latina and looks exotic"
which is precisely why whites should stick to their own kind. She's meant for bbc.

i think it’s really primal not wanting to have your women stolen. i have nothing wrong with black guys, but when i see one with a white girl my brain short circuits and i go into a Jow Forums tier rage i can’t fucking stand it. it’s not like that with any other mixed couple, i mean shit my gf is latina but i still cannot fucking stand when niggers steal my women reeeeeed

Attached: 452B0509-102B-4D90-BFBB-CF3F97C7B03A.jpg (900x900, 582K)

Yeah, but that's in america.
America has been using artifiical constructs of race to control and divide its population for centuries.
They don't even acknowledge that biracial people exist.

cute smile but pass, inter racial marriages are wrong and statistically far riskier.

How many of those divorces are between poor and uneducated people and couples together just for money. I agree you it most likely wouldn't last considering you are moving away, but you shouldn't limit yourself with race. People around the world are not to different, and I'm guessing you are both western so already have the same culture. You even said you had a lot in common which is more important than someone just having some similar features to you

>Model: Isabella Peschardt
>Nationality: American
>Ethnicity: Father is Danish and her mother is Ethiopian, African
lmao kys your'reself

>America has been using artifiical constructs of race to control and divide its population for centuries.
>They don't even acknowledge that biracial people exist.
Now that's bait

Attached: IMG_1573.jpg (419x610, 186K)

There's no bait.
It's an objective fact of reality.

good boy.

they really don't; black people are the only ones eager to accept half caste.

What are you talking about?
"half caste" people tend to stick with other half caste people
There are eurasian, "creole", afroindian, blasian groups all across america.
It's just inconvenient to admit that.

a monkey?

They get especially mad. "Light-skins" are the most coveted of black women.

i was talking about there own half caste. nonblacks generally toss them out or keep them in the black sheep corner.

>bringing more little niglets into this world
yikes..

post face dog

>hello fellow white goys

Attached: the coincidance.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

would bang/10

>It's the Current Year™!

Good for you bucko.

She's definitely mixed. I too get annoyed when people invent "white features" to justify their attraction to black women, but the girl in OP is undeniably mixed race. And hot.

Plot twist: OP is pajeet

Jow Forums is so stupid that it took this bait.

Here's your (you)

As a faggot, I can't stand you.

Those Amish sure do love to dance

fuark dem shoulders