Islam Friendly Exercises

As-Salaam-Alaikum brothers.

Question for the non-Kafir on this board: do you wear weights during your Salah? I am thinking of hanging a chain around my neck while I prostrate myself to Allah in order to get those sweet prayer gains, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't just buy some kind of weighted vest? Do any of you have a good system already? Let's share our knowledge to improve both ourselves and Islam.

This is a believers only thread, Kafir are not welcome.

Attached: Muslim-Prayer.jpg (940x545, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

End your life.

Attached: ng-M8yUI58SuYWvuiBCBhNXbO1IDfwFrJEpNQAZHBEM.png (489x392, 53K)

Muhammed was a child rapist.
Press S to spit on islam

Attached: 1513792947196.jpg (300x300, 46K)

S

I don't think you should turn Salah into a literal exercise. Seems a little blasphemous since you should be focused on Allah and not gains. Chains will distract you.

it's ramzan and those posts/insults/offensive lanauge are simply not tolerated. Don't post that filth in a ramzan thread while its fasting hours. Not a request, a command.

le epic islam meme xD

Attached: 1525476448416s.jpg (249x242, 7K)

>I am thinking of hanging a chain around my neck

switch it to noose for maximum allah meeting gains

How is your explosiveness training going?

Why worship Satan, OP? You do realize that there is no allah and it is simply an entire people unknowingly worshiping the anti-christ.

Jesus is the only creator and only God.

Attached: c1.jpg (737x367, 57K)

End your life.

Attached: you-cant-just-respond-to-everything-with-finger-guns-35-30795562.png (500x503, 80K)

How do i chadify myself?

I wouldn't expect you to understand since your brain is so retarded from all the inbreading. I take it your families are also your lovers?

Attached: 1523576888275.jpg (530x800, 54K)

Unless you wanna get shot, don't be a mudslime walking around in public with a weighted vest. Don't go into a mosque with a weighted vest.

You're gonna scare the shit out of people. Srs

ISLAMIC FUN FACTS THREAD!!

Islamic fun Fact:
Muslims can go to hell by peeing improperly.

Sunan I need Majah #347
>It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: "The Messenger of Allah said: 'Most of the torment of the grave is because of urine.'"

So how is one supposed to pee you ask? No worries, Muhammad's got you covered.

Sunan an-Nasai, Number 29:
>It was narrated that Aishah said: “Whoever tells you that the Messenger of Allah urinated standing up, do not believe him, for he would not urinate except while squatting.”

So there you have it, if you want to avoid going to hell, do like Muhammad and pee like a little girl.

Attached: 1509341683_maxresdefault-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 92K)

>posts stupid image with verses trying to "expose" Islam
>Forgets the Quran is freely available online translated to English
>Never ever read the Book or context of "bad" verses
>Make judgment with no concern for truth

>I don't think you should turn Salah into a literal exercise

+1, you can spend a few minutes praying and do your training right after, if OP is not bait

>Jesus is the only creator and only God.

Jesus prayed to God, fasted to shield himself from the temptations of Satan, cried, eats, and answers to the call of Nature. Why do you blaspheme and go against the first commandment by ascribing divinity to a Man? Jesus was not crucified, read the Bible, he asks for a piece of bread to answer his hunger after his supposed crucifixion to make the point that he is still flesh, not a ghost. Jesus' message is probably the most distorted of all messages that has ever been spoken.

It seems like Christians have Alzheimer when it comes to their own book.

"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself." (Ezekiel 18:20)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

Attached: think.png (898x790, 279K)

You are lost.

Jesus didnt abolish the law, he fulfilled it. He brought a new covenant. Im not going to post quotes because you are ill informed.

if you cant figure out Jesus was God from John 1:1-1:14, you are lost. He clearly spells it out.
Jesus prayed to himself, fasted and prayed to himself for help, why is that hard to understand? It is beyond your understanding.
He ate because of the resurrection, which is the linchpin of the entire faith. The centrality of Christianity is about the resurrection and fulfillment of the law, psalms, and prophets. He was God, thats not even up for debate.

>implies intelligence
>is muslim
Pick one

user that doesn’t make sense
Don’t wear weights during salat, just think of it as a stretching excercise

Attached: C433CF76-1A8D-40BA-8156-DFA55AD20F5D.jpg (649x960, 110K)

End your life

Attached: you-cant-just-respond-to-everything-with-finger-guns-35-30795562_01.png (500x356, 107K)

>the absolute hypocrisy
Your the one spouting horseshit there Achmed. He asked for water, and then died after that (Jn 19:28,29). Jesus died, get over it (Matt 27:50, 1 Cor 15:3).

>Humans cannot bear iniquities of others
Quit spouting things you barely understand. Humans cannot bear the iniquities of other humans, but a sacrifice did, which is what Jesus, the perfect sacrifice did on the cross. Read Isaiah chapter 1 and chapter 53 and educate yourself please.

>Jesus did away the law
Because He didn't! He didn't abolish any of those, He fulfilled the prophet's prophecies and He fulfilled the sacrificial system, which effectively did away everything associated with it. The law of God is eternal, the law of Moses wasn't.

Stick to your plagiarized work of fiction, which is completely corrupted from the original because they took the original manuscripts away and burned them: Sahih al-Bukhari Book 61 Hadith 510.

Another fun fact about islam: Muhammad was a cross-dresser.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2442:
>"Do not injure me concerning Aisha (Muhammad's 11 year-old bride). The revelation does not come to me when I am wearing the garment of any WOMAN except Aisha."

Sahih Muslim 4415:
>"Abu Bakr requested permission from the prophet (Muhammad) to enter when the prophet was lying down on Aisha’s bedwearing her garment."

Sahih Muslim 4472:
>"The wives of the prophet sent Fatimah, the daughter of the prophet, to him and she requested permission to enter while he was lying down on my bedin Aisha's robe."

There you go folks, the messenger of Allah was a pioneer of trans rights! Let's celebrate this wonderful holy time and share your own facts of this most tolerant, progressive of religions, Islam.

Attached: pmm-crossdresser.jpg (666x734, 190K)

Funny, pagans can understand incarnation, aka a god becoming flesh, and the Trimurti, which is similar to The Holy Trinity, no problems, in Hinduism, but they lose their brains when it comes to Christianity.

Have a pic compatible with your brown brains. Christianity is truly the White Man's religion, incomprehensible by everyone else. So weird. It's really super weird when you think about it.

Anyway, praise Jesus.

Attached: 300px-9_pw_go_trimurti01_300.jpg (300x228, 29K)

Nah kid you are a goatfucker

Attached: SAGE.jpg (700x466, 23K)

DEUS VULT

can't find those online. care to send a link? thx breh

>Jesus prayed to himself, fasted and prayed to himself for help, why is that hard to understand?

>why is that hard to understand?
>God, omnipotent, requires the help of God, the omnipotent.
>Also states that Muslims are lost in their understanding of God and Jesus

>But Jesus spells it out in John 1

Yet, no clear statement that he is God or that he should be worshipped. Christians have a hard time understanding metaphors.

Yeah, ok.

Attached: wut.jpg (900x900, 49K)

>Humans cannot bear the iniquities of other humans, but a sacrifice did, which is what Jesus, the perfect sacrifice did on the cross. Read Isaiah chapter 1 and chapter 53 and educate yourself please.

God died?

>while I prostrate myself to Allah

Attached: thinking.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Christian brainlets cannot decide if Jesus is man or God, because they confound the meanings of metaphors such as Son and Father.

To sum up

>God is Jesus, a man
>a man is God, the Father
>God is born out of a mother
>God needs to eat
>God plans to kill himself on a cross, but before he does so, prays to himself for some help, but there's no response, and humiliates himself in front of his enemies

>Why don't you understand user?

Here, let me show you what truth sounds like, pic related

Attached: ikhlas.jpg (1440x1080, 89K)

Do Muslims believe that God is able to enter into his creation as flesh and experience human suffering if he wants to? Or is He unable to do that?

Attached: 5533553.png (621x702, 56K)

fuck off, stop trying to take over fitness forums you inbred cunts

please explain the context of these quotes then

>Let me try to oppress you with my backwards ass desert religion that promotes violence and murder, while ignoring the ten commandments.
Kill yourself my sand-ape.
S.

Attached: cupofthedice.png (1313x1146, 551K)

colossians 1:15
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

1 timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;
and have the keys of hell and of death.
Anyone who is muslim is lost and in denial, they are a people full of hypocrisy and contradictions. They believe the holy ghost (comforter) is their false prophet muhammed, he was just a murderer and rapist, nothing else to see.

more like prostates himself
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw

Muslims are all literally childraping fags

End your life

Attached: sketch-1526583194112.png (1517x1080, 467K)

Read hebrews chapter 9, the purpose of Jesus. God comes into the world as the final sacrifice to end all religious ordinances and gives direct access to the Father by trusting in Christ and Christ alone for salvation. Jesus was God manifest in the flesh, historical Jesus anyways.

Amen.

You are deluded beyond help.

God the father
God the son
God the holy ghost

God is a hypostatic union of humanity and deity, he is fully human and fully God. He is the incarnation.
To deny the saving power of Christ is to be anti -christ, to deny the salvation from the cross, that is anti-christ, that is what muslims are, they are anti-christ. They are LITERALLY worshiping satan to get people away from actual salvation.

Came here to post this

>They are LITERALLY worshiping satan to get people away from actual salvation.

Not the guy you responded to but both religions worship the same “God”, muhammadans also wanted to distance themselves from christianity by making sure no one could be associated that closely with god, to prevent a prophet from being worshipped again he made it so its haraam to draw a picture or make a statue or any other illustration of muhammad.

I'm pretty okay with islambros as long as we both hate the j*w

YHVH is not their "allah", thats like saying you have a friend named Bob and i do too, so its the same Bob. Its a PERFECT example.
Islam is 100% in opposition to what Jesus did, they think they can win some kind of reward with their religion, God gives grace freely from trusting solely on Jesus, not works.
Islam is all false, it was literally man made.

They were all man made you fucking brainlet. There is no God.

Says the dude who worships a malformed god with two right hands. Problem with Islam is that their god, as well as their belief if purely physical/material. Hence they are unable to comprehend things beyond the physical universe.

Jesus was incarnated into a human form. He was God and man simultaneously. This is what brainlets Muslims fail to understand, understandable since they're centuries behind in science, logic and philosophy. He was God in title, but physically a man. He could do things only God could do, e.g. forgive sins, accept worship; yet He was also human so he could do things humans could, like die. In the garden of Gethsemane, He was completely separated from the Father due to bearing the sins of humanity. Jesus don't was part of the plan.

His death was far from embarrassing: the earth moaned, the skies thundered. His death is celebrated as victory. Even the pagan Roman realized that He was Divine when He died. Being Divine though, he couldn't stay dead. So he rose, by His own power.

Attached: 1200px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-compact.svg.png (1200x1071, 164K)

I support you in fucking hating kikes and degeneracy with a passion, otherwise stay out of Europe pls. America is shit you can have it and everywhere else except Argentina and Japan, they're cool. Fuck Christians.
>t. PAGANG

>"let me tell you what to believe about your God"
>user with knowledge on the subject politely corrects you
>"fucking retard God isn't real anyway"

Attached: 1523964561546.jpg (971x565, 141K)

leave this board

Walking nonchalantly through this thread
Evanlicucks not welcome
FUCK THE KIKES!!!1!

Attached: 1524260571736.png (900x900, 488K)

>sweet prayer gains
i lol'd

Everything came from nothing, right?

Attached: 1425422833611.jpg (839x562, 96K)

>Should I turn what's suppose to be a moment of reflection into an exercise.

This is the stupidest shit I've seen in a while. Insult to your religion and insult to lifting. Pray and then go to the gym.

Attached: BurnAllahBurn.jpg (512x335, 32K)

Best bait thread ever, saved

There you go

Attached: nOCbysg.jpg (720x478, 67K)

S

All of you brainlets falling for this obvious bait

Attached: 1502086215671.jpg (960x720, 27K)

an afghan tradition inherited from pederast gayreeks when alexander conquered central asia. Taliban outlawed this shit but the US insists on supporting pedo rebels against the taliban and turns a blind eye to rape.

Attached: 800px-Greco-BactrianKingdomMap.jpg (799x546, 165K)

That’s obviously a different person you retard, god they need IDs on this fucking board

>This thread's reaction

What did the Christians mean by this?

how do i get eyebrow gains?

Checked 3's of the holy trinity

I'm not a christian, I just think islam is a cancer on the world

Attached: 121.png (568x1023, 216K)

>all these kafir dogs disrespecting the prophet عليه السلام
>implying they won't be punished إن شاء الله

S
Muslims should all castrate themselves for the magic prophet man allah

Jow Forums is even worse at handling the bait than Jow Forums lmao

S

Attached: Image-176923.jpg (600x325, 118K)

Only reasonable answer itt

Try wearing this instead

Attached: Suicide_Bomb_Vest.png (767x510, 662K)

>Jow Forums: Fitness
Mudslimes and christcucks fuck off

Attached: 671E099C-7AA3-449B-A6A7-59AA267A4DE7.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Wear a weighted vest and jog around a military installation.

>To deny the saving power of Christ is to be anti -christ, to deny the salvation from the cross, that is anti-christ, that is what muslims are, they are anti-christ. They are LITERALLY worshiping satan to get people away from actual salvation.

5:75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

Modern Christians are polytheists by breaking his Unity into parts and scattering His Essence between different identities.

pic is what monotheism sounds like

Attached: kursi.png (767x456, 247K)

>Islam is 100% in opposition to what Jesus did, they think they can win some kind of reward with their religion, God gives grace freely from trusting solely on Jesus, not works.

39:9 Is one who is devoutly obedient during periods of the night, prostrating and standing [in prayer], fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, [like one who does not]? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding.

S

S

Attached: 1515475348684.jpg (500x500, 21K)

S

>Bachas are boys who dress in women's clothes
>guests bidding for a night with the 'bacha'
wait... is islam /ourreligion/??

28:55 And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant."

Attached: derp.png (554x439, 146K)

Jesus fuck I thought Jow Forums was cool what's up with all this muslim bait threads and hate out of nowhere

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.

Ramadan fitness/diet advise also here to help brothers out! :)

We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

S

Dye them