Butt wink on deadlift

does anyone know how to solve this

Attached: lj-dead-4.png (724x562, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/tip-simplify-the-deadlift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it supposed to be snatch grip? Get your feet under your shoulders, bring your hands in.
Get your lats activated BEFORE you pull. Your lats and traps should be squeezed in.
Stretch your hamstrings.

no not snatch grip

Then yeah, at least from this angle it looks like your hands are way too far apart.
Alternatively just try sumo.

might be hamstrings tight af, but dunno tb h family

that's just lumbar rounding AKA the thing you're not supposed to be doing

youtube chris duffin how to deadlift

I had really tight hamstrings that affected my squat and deadlift. I started doing goblet squats 2x10 with a kettleball at the end of my workouts, stopping down for like a second and making sure my back was straight the whole time. I have seen major improvement after a bit more than a month.

original picture wasn't me but here is one that i took for reference

Attached: a.jpg (603x774, 89K)

your back isnt rounding..
although i bet you shift forward when you pick the weight up off the ground
get your armpits over the bar which will brings your hips up a bit too

stop sticking dildos up your ass

im going to try to upload a video

stretch your hamstrings and glutes. it's a flexibility problem

Heres a video, at this point I really don't know whats wrong with my pull although i have pain above my pelvis

that's not buttwink, that's just lumbar flexion

buttwink is when your lumbar spine goes from straight to flexion at the very bottom of a squat, it does not apply to lumbar rounding outside of this specific context

hip mobility/flexibity problem. that's what was the issue for me, caused by sitting too much. also affected my squats.

how did u fixed it

i just stopped

stop worrying about tiny things in your form and just keep deadlifting, making small changes, and periodically checking out your form. Every single person will be more comfortable and be built to use different forms
people saying your lumbar is too rounded are just spouting what they read and they are obviously inexperienced
slight lumbar flexion is not bad but novices are taught to have a "straight spine" because that is what its good to shoot for
a few degrees flexion isnt going to break your back, the damaging areas are when you near full extension or flexion of the spine
Just be sure to brace your abs every lift and you'll be fine

I have ad ocd dislexia and autism and I need everything perfectly under control man
also, I deadlift after my squats and my quads literally prevent me to deadlift good weight since they are completely fired up

>i just stopped

care to be more specific?

nah sorry man i stopped being more specific too

you little faggot

i am the same way bro and i used to sit there and film every set and get depressed and paranoid after doing it because i would think my form was shitty
In reality if you are thinking about form and consciously trying to keep your technique solid itll be alright
also deadlifting after a tough day of squats will add to general fatigue which makes form break down even more

do semi sumo

i mean once or twice i kissed dudes but i stopped that shit bro

oh yeah? well I fucked your wife

oh you did? shit. at least you stopped.

i feel u homies. I hate it when i'm not doing things perfect.

I started getting a really fucking annoying problem on my deadlifts tho. My penis literally retracts into me and it feels uncomfortable af. puts me off so much.

i get it slightly with squats too.

cut your dick off in pursuit of gains

I got this too recently with just unweighted squats. Happens when I'm not warmed up.

I've also had a 3 year lay off from any type of exercise which weakened my entire body greatly. I'm guessing my core is just weak and tight. I would work on your core to fix this problem. Good luck.

kek

Attached: 31755228_1414115112027657_5237751800458641408_n.jpg (602x541, 20K)

I know my core is weak af from sitting down a lot.

I actually haven't been to the gym for a while. In a rut and finding it hard to go back. Too much shit to do so I can't be consistent with dieting and lifting and it sucks.. Lost a lot of confidence too.

he stopped lifting

just do quick calisthenic and HIIT sessions in your room for now my dude.

same, was even about to quit ss and to only machines since Im convinced I will never reach atg on squat on good form on deadlift
did some light active stretch for the hamstrings, did foam roll every part of the thigh+calves and upperback and things are coming fresh
will try the deadlift tommorow since Ive unlock few inches on my rom thanks to my new but not perfect hamstrings flexibility

>Im convinced I will never reach atg on squat

and where in Starting Strength does Mark Rippetoe instruct you to go ATG?

u dont need to do ass to grass, just break parallel with the ground.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

even breaking parellel is tough my man, like some forces preventing me doing that

>bar over toes
There's your problem. Everything follows from that.

Read Rippetoe.
t-nation.com/training/tip-simplify-the-deadlift

Only thing I would add to his one sentence is: LEAVE YOUR HIPS HIGH. Chest up does NOT mean butt down.

Attached: 1524358771752.png (681x1021, 1.56M)