stop doing exercises wrong

Attached: athleanx.png (381x717, 313K)

stop doing exercises

stop doing

don't eat

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 7K)

stop

>exercising

Attached: 3B69907E-17F4-4BE0-982A-227CF28119F1.jpg (750x738, 57K)

STOP Doing This COMMON Exercise Immediately! (LOST GAINS)

>Here is THIS exercise you should be doing for X body part!
>And this one
>And this
>And this
>And this
>and
>and
>...

Attached: 1525199553409.jpg (211x239, 4K)

watch my 25 minute video on how to do proper bench press form

>STOP
>DO THIS INSTEAD
>EVERY WORKOUT
>NON NEGOTIABLE

Attached: images.jpg (193x262, 6K)

kek

You guys goof on him, but he's pretty much right about everything

That's easy don't do Crossfit

Attached: asdfs.jpg (625x937, 115K)

WHATS UP GUYS

JEFF CAVALIERE

ATHLEAN X DOT COM
AND TODAY I WANT YOU TO READ THIS IN MY VOICE

I like Jeff. I can’t fucking stand the bro culture prevalent in other shit.

He isn’t natty right?

Unsubbed because my brain is allergic to fucking clickbait titles

It's hard to say, in one of his videos i'm sure he said something along the line of "it's impossible to have a body like this natty after 30" and he's like 40.

one neckpill away from making it

Michael Westen?

This. He's just remaking videos at this point.

How do I respect a man who doesn't squat because of
>muh knees

Has he hopped on the fasting train?

Is this guy ultimate proof it’s all about the FACE?

you stop assuming you know anything about physiology because you lifted a few weights and browse a fitness forum

FAKE
NATTY

This. Everyone says he's good but clickbait is literal aids

To be that dry, that hard, that lean, at age, and all year long.....if you have to ask you already know that answer.

Sorry bub

You know Jeff lurks Jow Forums right? In the next week he's gonna make a video saying how stupid neck training is in order to cope with his own pencil neck.

>some fat texan highschool teacher told me you're only a man if you squat and i believe everything he says
ok

Good I hope he posts a pic of his cock

love jeff

>muh clickbaitz
his shit is good, if there is a problem with anything, its that you guess exactly what he is going to say before watching the video
>give 110 percent
>full range of motion
>split it up to push further
>stretch like this
>dont stretch like this
>alignment

>Jeff is just a shill, muh functional strength!

Attached: 100301_front.jpg (480x640, 135K)

also gonna add that I'm surprised there are people saying he's fake natty, pretty obvious he is but in every other thread people are in complete denial and think you can stay that lean year round without crashing your hormones

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

>he thinks there's only SS and Jeff exercises.
Both are shit choices. Zac + Jessie, not even once.

>BTN pressing
No

Got me

Attached: Repeating.png (472x470, 304K)

BTN is literally shit, I already have shoulder clicks from that mistake, just do OHP

It's true, but maybe that's his best option financially. No matter when someone starts watching they will see "new" vids that teach them something. Like the vid he just had today, "How to increase your gains in 3 minutes" or something close to that, he emphasized above all that you should recognize how much effort you put in and always try 110% when it's gym time if you want gains. Great advice even if he's repeating it.

I'm sorry to hear that your T spine mobility is shit, but the rest of us knew that you should be able to do an overhead squat with jerk grip before you start loading it.
It's basic /owg/

BTN is a bad position because it damages your shoulder joint when loading it

Discipline.

It’s really not if you just have the mobility. It’s common in oly for a good reason.

It's basically the most extreme external rotation of the shoulder joints combined with heavy loading. I think it's externally rotating "too far" and the bones, such as the humeral head, come too close to the surrounding socket.

There’s more external rotation in many styles of low bar squatting than in BTN pressing, which is a similar amount of rotation needed to catch a snatch.

But please do go on, I’m suddenly realizing that you must know more than the Russian weightlifting coaches who have churned out medal winners.

I dunno. Physical therapists are cautious. Me too. I'm not training to be an Olympic powerlifter but maybe it's fine if done properly.

Yeah. I don't know why but he looks like his house would smell of cat piss. It's a very specific vibe he gives off

His program is absolute dogshit. Its a 3 month program and each month has a different gimmick. First month is German Volume Training (proven by studies to hinder progress when compared to a 5x10 program), second is loads of supersets and isometrics (not too bad but the weekly volume per muscle group is tiny. Doing 4 sets of bench press and some accessories once a week is not enough to grow chest). Third month is focussing on time under tension and is the only part of the program worth anything.

Disappointing to hear. Which program did you do? I would say make your own decisions about intensity and maybe more sessions/per week targeting as long as you have good form.