There are 30+ year olds on Jow Forums right now

>there are 30+ year olds on Jow Forums right now
how pathetic could you be?

Attached: 1524564060327.png (604x613, 257K)

I don't often take this bait but honestly what is wrong with wanting to remain physically capable into old age? Longevity is good. One day you'll think the same or either you'll be one of the cowards who gives up and gets a beer gut and beats his wife and kids because of his own failure in life.

For example just look at Jared Leto. Bangs 18 year olds regularly. Looks great. Top tier man.

fpbp

Attached: 1508824956759.jpg (856x1184, 67K)

browsing this board when you are 30+ seems kinda sad

30 year olds have their life together and can afford to bullshit online. If you are in your twenties and on Jow Forums then you are pathetic. You should be out making a career, partying and fucking.

Loser.

this and my im 26
saged however for lack of fitness relatedness

I'm responding to this bait thread because I actually understand why this discussion has to keep taking place.

People that browse here wonder if they will ultimately break free of Jow Forums, or if Jow Forums addiction is a life sentence. They also are testing the idea that it's ok to waste your 20s here, but not your 30s.

It's not ok to "waste" ANY portion of your life here. Or anywhere.

If you're here because your life isn't shit and you aren't about shit, and spiraling down the chan hole is a way to escape all the time, that's bad regardless of your age.

I'm married, have two kids, and work from home. I browse Jow Forums occasionally from the comfort and security of inclining net worth and earned free time. What I do with leisure time is up to me.

This. I'm 30 and I have 3 kids and I come here when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. All you 18-21 year olds here are pathetic and wasting your youth. Go out and enjoy life while you can, you can't party forever.

Based elderly poster

I’m 30 my life is good and stable with a wife and kid on the way. I like to hear about you young guys out there brings me back. I also like fitness :)

I'm also 30+ and successful
I didn't come here in my teens and 20s. Never thought it was for me as I had goals and other shit to do.

I kind of enjoy reading through the feels and other threads. Most of these guys in their 20s don't even realize yet that they're all going to make it with hard work and dedication and than one day they'll be that 30 year old successful guy

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Exactly bro Everyone works out in their early 20s if you make it a consistent part of your life you’ll look and feel great and my age

>34
>been on Jow Forums since 2005
>successful on paper, own $850k house, several cars, high paying job, travel often for fun
>have had long term relationships, flings etc
>do well in my sport hobby
>but still
>tfw no gf

I'm 30+, have a wife and a kid, work for a good wage as a university professor in sociology and gender studies; shitposting is my favorite past time activity in my spare time, it lets me wind off and believe it or not, a place with the percieved total freedom of speech actually is beneficial in my work.

>university professor in sociology and gender studies; shitposting is my favorite past time activity

whaa, you oldfags are crazy

Attached: sjjklfjsdlkfl.jpg (584x877, 350K)

>professor
>"past time"

Attached: 1483486397948.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

>professor
>"percieved"

Attached: 1462812409029.png (424x312, 203K)

I'm poor & 24. I feel i may make it by 30 but im scared. What can i do to fix a bad work ethic? I work hard and smart but i avoid getting into work to begin with. Also on the tail end of a 2 year heroin habit. Ive started acting more conservatively, looking to the future and things are turning around slowly

There's no guarantee to success by 30 but if you put the work in now you really think you're going to be the same puddle of shit drug user?

The drugs aren't needed and you're wasting your time try and focus on yourself and who you eventually want to be and work towards that goal through small goals that will one day bring you want you want

I'm not saying it is easy or simple to find success but you have to try.

You know how most of us got to where we are? Good planning and actually trying to do something no matter how small it is to better your own life...

It isn't hard

tfw most people who browsed early Jow Forums are now 30+

ok grandpa

30 here! Spent my 20's as a morbidly obese gamer. Got tired of being fat. Still not Jow Forums, 27% BF.

There's dozens of us. Dozens!