There are at least 3 girls at my gym and 2 at uni that are into me. What do?

There are at least 3 girls at my gym and 2 at uni that are into me. What do?

Attached: MV5BNmU5MGU5YzktOGVkZC00NjFkLWFiOTgtZjVlNmE0ZjViMDU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0OTU4NzU._V1_1.jpg (1366x768, 47K)

Fuck it up and score 0 like you normally do

Balls deep in all of the and then pick the one most likely to remain hot as she ages and start seeing her long term.

Be picky and end up getting none of them.

Change gyms

date all of them while keeping it casual until you find the one you connect with the most

Keep looking at them from a distance and making brief eye contact until they eventually lose interest/assume you're not into them.

Rinse and repeat until you die

Romance all 5 and get secret bad ending

OP here. Girls from the gym all go more or less at same hour. How can I talk to all of them without each other noticing?

/thread

>Inb4 homegym

Don't. Just be upfront and gather them together at the same time, and tell them to be professional and not get jealous in the coming foursome. No one enjoys selfish lovers.

I'm dead serious user swing for the stars

Anyone capable of attracting women with no effort should just keep switching them out as they age.
That said I'm pretty sure OP is misreading some signs. Nobody this observant would have to ask what they should do.

lmao, when you start calculating like that you know you wont do shit to any of these thots, lmao

But I want to fuck all of them now.

So why aren't you? Are you still struggling with that closet thing?

damn.

Attached: 1511462209131.jpg (400x371, 21K)

Make a thread about it on Jow Forums. Great first step to pick up girls.

You have nothing to lose trying this user’s advice op

whoa man
have we met?

Attached: 1522352945962.jpg (1289x938, 773K)

Pls delet

Get in there OP