/tinder/ roll thread

This is not an advice thread. This is a roll thread. Dubs gets it as always. Well start with one from two days ago. You people started this, and now you’re going to finish it.

Attached: E139C596-336B-4D7E-AFCB-ABB951B22BE3.png (750x1334, 169K)

>her name is erin
>dehlia
>not dehlila

this is why you faggots are here. half-assing everything.

nice lyricism

rolling for:
>What in the name of Zyzz did you just fucking reply to me, you DYEL bitch? I'll have you know I graduated summa cum laude in my local gym's aerobics class, and I've been in numerous state competitions, and I have over 300 national trophies. I am trained in Starting Strength and I'm the most shredded cunt that trips. You are nothing to me but another beta virgin. I will mog you the fuck up with lifts the likes of which have never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, faggot. As we speak I am contacting my private network of natty lifters across the blogosphere and your gym is being traced right now so you better prepare for the warmup, shorty. The warmup that begins with the pathetic little thing you call your 1RM. You will be fucking mogged, brah. I can shitpost anywhere, anytime, and I can get the mods to ban you for over seven hundred days, and that's just using my phone. Not only am I extensively trained in bodyweight routines, but I have access to the entire squat rack and I will use the only Olympic bar in the gym to keep you from making gains, you DYEL shit. If only you could have known what ungainly retribution your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have hit Post. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn incel. I will furiously crop dust you and you will choke on it. You're fucking short, manlet.

I think it still needs improvement, though. Hit me with suggestions.
>also RIP thread
gay mods are gay

A brap is a fart my dear brap hog

what a quick get, nice

flawless execution

Is there a shorter version of this? It goes over tinders character limit. I’ll do it if you guys want to but I just wanted to let you know.

its a song dumbass

yeah, hey there DEHLILA

not DEHLIA

dumbass

autism

I pasted as much as the character limit allows

Attached: ED1707FB-4FB1-44F2-A901-2D17AF882299.png (750x1334, 326K)

>
retarded faggot

next

SameFAGGOT. Those screencaps are from a thread 2 days ago.

Next

I am op from two days ago you fucking retard.

Attached: B0825A31-E1AC-449C-A2C0-4CC3AA89968D.png (750x1334, 201K)

it's not, that was yesterday, and there was no >
try being dumb somewhere else

holy shit
girls were a mistake

if this wins you can put it verbatim

I can bench both your BW's combined. Good luck with your nopussy. Lolmao.

Older anons, can I get some advice? I get on tinder to flirt with girls and either set up a date or get them to admit they want to sleep with me. Then I unmatch. It's just an ego boost. I'm married and just do it for the laughs. I can't stop.

no it's the around the same length as the original
I don't care if it all gets in there, man
it's just for the lols
I'm not grading you on completion
plus I like these threads so I wanted a bump

reroll for girls were a mistake

Nice fucking get, you piece of shit. And no you can’t get any advice. Advice threads go on Jow Forums.

Attached: F36855F9-3BEE-4EA5-AB9A-8C8B9DC09D3F.png (750x1334, 216K)

I would be impressed
still a dumb faggot, though
gratz
nice

I do this too LOL

t-thanks, y-you too

Thrill of the chase and/or low self-esteem. I imagine you and your wife aren't very flirty?

Let’s get a new girl.

Attached: CAC51706-D807-43ED-BF80-EC402CB75A66.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

I'm not married but I think I'm going to start doing this

rolling for beaver

Attached: 1525632817591.jpg (800x1000, 477K)

me so stinky, me love farts, feed my baby winky, his favorite food is sharts! you may have very pretty eyes, but my bingus is more interested in smearing poopy on your thighs! haha! how are you? sorry about that it's an improv piece i'm working on, i'm sort've a cerebral, art guy, seeing everything as a possible prose or play is a curse *rolling eyes emoji* *crying laughing emoji*

use this on your next victim

Attached: 1521654836600.jpg (811x907, 377K)

would not fuck

god damn you're hot, today
wanna go to the track?

Rolling for this

do these, and if this post is dubs
"i just wanna see wat dat mouth do"

I want to ejaculate inside your vagina (unprotected, of course.)

We are, she finds me attractive but maybe it's because growing up I didn't get fit until I was 19. And I in my mid 20s I'm hitting a peak I think. It's wrong of me to do, but damn it's nice after being a beta in high school.

Attached: A520120E-3E6A-418E-A80B-1F06C990C83A.png (750x1334, 80K)

That imagouse. Romerog Doom. mouse. Obviously you couldn't aim in y axis but you could still aimge is shit. sly you couldn't aim in y axis but you couldD still aiYou could play Wolf3 from the start wih the m with the moth a when they weren't even planning on makinking Doom. mouse. Obvioum wituse. Romero was speedrunning it with a mouse years ago

You guys are pretty insecure if you need to do this, like women post pics to get likes/validation.

Do you want to share any of your heroin or STDs? pls respond

Roll for any of these lines, ops choice

u are 1 fukking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fkkin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukkin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Same guy. Also sometimes I don't even need pick up lines. I just say "do me" and they go "lol that's so forward. But I don't mind it." I got one to say she wanted me to cum in her. I'm such a piece of shit but this power is addictive. Truly the internet was a disaster for the human race.

You guys gotta slow down with these rolls. I can’t post these girls fast enough.

Attached: 33D45244-B6AF-42B4-9F6F-A69BD26929FF.png (750x1334, 805K)

anime is for fags
you gay or something?

Just post as fast as possible, and skip any shit rolls
also do

kek
My favorite anime is Boku no Pico

Dale Earnhardt jr fucked my mom when I was 7

Idk if I’m gonna do more. My hearts not really in it today.

Attached: 3087CA2A-E2F3-43EE-AD3D-46F9CF67E709.png (750x1334, 74K)

BASED

Shit, don't know how I missed that option...

Yeah for sure dude, nothing is better than some strange. Every guy wants to womanize if they can, you're just being a faithful dude. Since you missed out on your womanizing phase, you naturally want to "right" that wrong. I'd advise against it since you're married and made that horrible agreement.

But there's obviously a part of you that wants some new pussy, so either fix that part of your head or start making up excuses to go out. Maybe fuck during the day so it's less noticeable.

Clearly none of us have anything better to do

why make the thread so, senpai?

hello fellow /doom/ fag

Next one

I thought I was into it, but I’m not sure. I just wanted to entertain you guys.

Attached: 176D99C3-DF33-4623-9DA9-547E4E0A4CD7.png (750x1334, 961K)

You look like a junkie, want an injection of my o-pee-pee-ates?

ive got two tickets to snapcity, care to join me for a rep or two?

get your shit together asshole you made the thread

>But then again, I have 387 waifus so I guess I'm a faggot too
>Let's make it 57%

Lol

Ay yo bby your little brother has a huge head

Nice get. Sorry I’m not as enthusiastic as last time.

Attached: 21EA6B20-C1AA-423D-9BAE-82B973DEDAA6.png (750x1334, 221K)

KEK reroll

Fucking kek

what's wrong senpai? wanna talk about it?

Attached: 1430971116477.gif (334x400, 6K)

Oops sorry wrong girl

I'd like to make a deposit in your Bankesha if you know what I'm saying

kek

She replied...

I appreciate the thought, but I’m not really looking for mental health advice from other mentally ill people, no offense.

Attached: 6D4D10CE-EC10-4A1D-981E-8C11DBF92839.png (750x1334, 94K)

I'm gay but you look enough like a man

Reroll

Reroll deez nuts faggit

Well then it's a good thing I identify as a woman, sexy

I'd become gay for you if you had a penis haha wouldn't that be weird a girl with a penis haha

Fuck your micronuts esse

Me too

rolling for this, it's hilarious