One chance at life

>one chance at life
>toes look like this
How do I fix?

Attached: toe.jpg (1239x1248, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZJBLlKw6tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to a podiatrist and get your ingrown toenails fixed. Then use some athlete's foot cream. It's that easy.

Cut it offand grow a new one

Become an ultrarunner, it will fix all of your nail problems.

I'm getting my 9th toenail surgery on Tuesday, haha...

Who gives a shit how your toe looks, unless it physically bothers you it's fine

That's not how you cut your toenails, dumbfuck.

easy way out and hope for respawn

just pull it out it will grow back perfectly

Attached: 32844002_10215464408550824_711470850229927936_n.jpg (826x960, 90K)

>just pull it out it will grow back perfectly

not

No it won't. I tried it. it will ingrow again.

Attached: IMG-20180517-WA0000.jpg (1024x739, 209K)

This, it will grow back ingrown

this is 6month after my nail fell. green juice spurt when i go for long run.

You have a fungal infection, buy a simple fungal nail treatment and apply it daily (not weekly like they fucking say), it will go away as it grows out, and it will grow back into a natural healthy shape.

This is the only good real and correct advice this thread will give you.

Cut your nails straight across, not rounded. that will prevent most ingrown nails.

that won't work.
you need to go to a doctor who will destroy part of the nail matrix that will prevent it from getting ingrown again,

I know this is my nail right now... I'm still beleiving it will cut through the skin and become normal again

>ywn have a qt suck on your toes

Attached: 1515017824357.jpg (790x700, 105K)

I would seriously kill myself if I had toes like this. The same goes for gross fingernails.

it's fucking crazy how many people are self-conscious here. who the fuck cares about your big toe? do you seriously think that someone is going to break up with you over your big toe

Attached: terminator todd.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

>t. cucked beta soiboi subhuman shitskin

enjoy being an ultra-permavirgin you Nintendo Labo loving cuckfaggot and watching your crush fuck Tyrone. I bet you believe in things like 'confidence', '(((therapy))), and 'developing a healthy self esteem'. You're just too bluepilled to realize that living a fulfilling life is L I T E R A L L Y impossible unless you're 6'5 8/10+ with perfect canthal tilt and an 8' dick. lmaoing at you life; have fun picking up your wife's son from soccer practice

Faggot.

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (601x508, 34K)

Dude, not them but its because my toenails are fucking ingrown for 1/3 of the fucking year. Shit sucks skiing.

start painting your nails.

My sister and i both had toenail ablation surgery because we both had severe ingrown toenails regularly. Definitely worth it.

Yikes.

Not him but i had to have it done on one big toe. I seriously got infections once every month or two. Was fucking hell. Other big toe is totally fine though and i never get infections.

How about you not be born as a fucking ogre.

Attached: 965943-race_ogre_super.jpg (600x367, 34K)

This but unironically.

5-6 years ago I had a big toe that was ingrown for a few months. At first I thought it was just irritated but finally realized it was ingrown and got it cut off

>podiatrist cuts it off
>6 months later, it grows back ingrown again, go back, they cut it off again
>go back in a month, they can tell it's gonna grow back ingrown so the doc cuts and burns the sides
>a year later, the nail looks disgusting (all yellow and thick), and one day it gets caught on my sock and pulled up sticking up 90 degrees from my foot (i have a picture of this)
>gets cut off AGAIN
>grows back fine for a few years but somehow it gets loose
>trip and hit it on a cabinet and it comes off AGAIN

now here i am 5 years later, nail actually doesn't look that bad, not overgrowing. the thing has literally come off 5 times.

Could be worse dude

Attached: toes (2).jpg (1079x1286, 105K)

1st time with acid, didn't work. 2nd time without acid, didn't work (doctor didn't remove the root of the nail). 3rd time with a good surgeon who knew his shit and properly pulled out the root of the toenail after cutting off the side that was pushing into my toe. So far so good, hopefully I won't have to deal with ingrown toenails ever again, shit's painful as fuck.

My grandma worked the field all her life and her toenails look like that. The fuck have you been doing?

id pull out the nail of the 3 small toes if I were you

>one chance at life
>named Henry

Attached: 1517798374036.png (394x360, 139K)

any female over a 5/10 would not tolerate disfigured feet

correction, any female who isn't blind

That looks like severe nail fungus. Only pills can undo the damage.

You laugh, but my great grandmother had her toe cut clean off because of an ingrown toenail. That literally used to be the only cure.

>that watermark
I know I shouldn’t be surprised at this point, but I just want to say thank you to all the fucked up bastards who make the Internet such a magical place.

Nobody fucking cares about what your toes look like unless maybe you're on a beach but even then what bitch is gonna be mirin your toes

Dude I almost threw up wtf I could've lost fucking gains over this. Delete this photo as soon as you get my message.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZJBLlKw6tk

Mmm... yeah, get that cheese from deep in there. Yeah, dig that shit right out doc.

Wut how? Was she Irish? I fixed mine by cutting down the side and tearing it out.

>one chance at life
>chew your nails

Attached: nails.png (610x355, 194K)

Never understood how people can chew their nails, they touch almost everything and it goes in your mouth.
Worst I do is cut them with my other fingernails. I used to cut them short with clippers before.

Is this a fingernail thread now? This was my middle finger.

Attached: IMG_20170613_193039_381.jpg (3006x3006, 1.52M)

People have a fucking immune system, pussy.

Great, I can scratch my ass and count my money then chew on my finger nails.

>Buzzwords: the post

People literally eat shit without any ill effect, so yeah, if you can stomach the grossness nothing will fucking happen to you.

I've been cutting out ingrown toenails by myself since i was 15. Im turning 25 this year. I've also grown to enjoy this process also the smell of the toenail part that was grown into your skin is incredible, im sniffing the shit out of them when im done with this fuckers.

Also, last time i had to deal with ingrown nail, it got so bad that my toe grew 2 times it's size and i was limping since it was painful to walk. Tried to remove it as i usually do, but once i start cutting into it, blood just comes pouring from my toe and i couldn't see shit because of it. Had to fill a bath full of water, and remove it there. Shit was painful but i felt like i just removed a bullet from my body, like some fucking action hero, afterwards.

Had ingrown toenails as a kids, surgery after surgery.

Went to a podiatrist and had them both yanked out to not grow back. The podiatrists use a permanent chemical that regular doctors don't. I'm so glad I don't deal with that shit anymore.

My brother broke up with a chick cause her pinky toe didn't touch the ground, instead rested above her 4th toe

Pic?

Dude, are you serious? How did he even end up going out with a girl who’s 5th toe doesn’t touch the ground, that’s gross!

I've been dealing with this shit for 3 years now with the exception that I have red shit (bump-like, don't know how they are called in english) sticking out of the finger in the side. Doctors have cut them off some times (4-5 times) and after a while the nail keeps getting fucked. I just deal with it now and I almost don't care, they are not painful but they are annoying. I guess I should do some chemical treatment but I'm not sure if I want to and I'm low key hoping they will fix by themselves. There are some periods where there is definitely improvement, they almost healed last year but if they get worse than the worst I've seen them be then I'll go back to the doctors.

Who gives a fuck about your toes man, Their appearance is of no consequence to you unless you make it that way.

absolutely nightmare material

I've had ingrown toenails on both feet. For the first 3-4 months I thought I could walk it off, and just lived with the pain. In the end it became insufferable and my toes where swollen with inflamation. Stuck a needle into one of them and squeezed out almost half a cup's worth of pus.

Eventually, I ended having my toenails first removed as a short-term solution. However, when they grew back, they immediately got ingrown again. Finally, I had the sides of my toenails cut off and the toe cut open to remove the side of the nail roots. Doctor didn't get it all until the 4th time or so....

Anyone living with ingrown toenails; I feel your pain. Get it fixed

Yea no jokes. idk he must have never seen her feet before then lol

>tfw cracked toenails
how to fix this

Can almost wear chacos again

Attached: IMG_9139.jpg (750x1334, 458K)

I too understood the joke, user.

go back to r9k