Diagnose me

What is this shit on my inner thigh /fit?

Am I going to die? It itches a bit.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

chub rub?

Herpes

Heat rash?

It's the gay, incurable I'm afraid

I was worried about that. Doesn't a herpes outbreak usually look more like puss filled blisters and not red spots?

Scabies?

Start of shingles?

please, anything but the gay

Your best bet is keratosis pilaris. Your worst is scabbies or herpes.

how to know if its the herps or not

Hiv

got blood tested 2 months ago its likely not that

I had the same stuff in my inner thigh too. It was gone after a month or so.
I still have no idea of what it is.

fuck i hope it doesnt take a month to go away, gonna have to have sex with the lights off and go no blowjobs until its gone

hair

Inner thigh... It could be your thighs rubbing each other while walking. How fat are you? I used to have the same thing and easiest way to get rid of it is just to lose weight so your thighs don't touch each other.

Bedbugs?
>I woke up one morning with patches on my chest similar to yours
>Later that day after playing football i noticed the bumps had expanded and filled with sweat.
>So i burst them and they scarred, 10 years on they're still here.
>i was raised in a grotty house

I’m like 16% bf right now so it’s not that

You've never had sex tho...

Jock itch ya dingus

I have acne on my ass. Have that sink. Thank god im a brown hair brown eyed atlantid with a hairy ass. How did it come to this? When I took a shower in my parents basement I would sit down on the bench and meditate. Relaxing but now this shit won’t go away. Docs have me on doxycycline because I’m too lazy/stupid/adhd to remember to put the cream on. My defense is it that I have a hairy ass like an Arab and nobody can see it

it's AIDS

minor irritation of the hair follicles

This. It lasted months on me a few years ago. Although I didn't really try to cure it

This