Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTR-MEjBkbf/?taken-by=georgeseeger
fitness-superstore.co.uk/body-solid-lat-blaster-bar.html
fitness-superstore.co.uk/body-solid-t-bar-row-platform-with-swivel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ironic

But I'm neither strong nor a faggot.

I'm a weak faggot

would adding curls on the end of lower day and some pull movement on the end of upper day negatively impact this that much?

Attached: 4dayTM.jpg (720x960, 110K)

My DYEL doctor called me fat and said I had to lose weight. Umm no sweetie according to Boris Sheiko my weight is UNLIMITED.

>inb4 too fat
I'm 6 ft 225 lbs lol
Also sorry just posted this in old thread forgive me frends

Attached: IMG_0364.jpg (419x622, 55K)

i fixed my set up to start with my armpit over the bar
ill try widening my stance i do use a really narrow stance maybe it doesnt really work for me

Yes, you lose some of the tension there just look up good pullers, when they start pulling bar is going up, no body position changes

lets take this faggot for example:
instagram.com/p/BTR-MEjBkbf/?taken-by=georgeseeger
when his hips rise barbell rise too, no hip rise first.

"I will take a dick up my ass if the 400kg squatter says so." - garagebro 2018

Its only gay if he goes to the bathroom midway to call up John and tell him all about it

Going to make some macaroni and cheese with keptchup and wash it down with a proteonshake

>not using a squat plug

J-J-Jon is A-A-lex on the line? Please ask him how to prepare my anus for this 400kg squat guy

>more than 30g of protein in a single meal

Attached: smugsissy.png (330x390, 229K)

Good thing he doesn't have my phone number. I'm not answering any international calls.

Also my name doesn't have an h there.

Ok Jonh

holy fuck Johnny why are you so triggered

>implying pruetijens from pasta counts

Attached: 1511990533834.jpg (604x604, 57K)

Your words can't hurt me

Attached: 1524864642327.png (924x666, 361K)

Janek chill out they didnt mean to hurt you

Thoughts for PL?

Attached: newworkout.png (614x270, 11K)

I can't stand when girls tell me their bra sizes on tinder

I don't know how big your triple D's or 40 C breasts are love, just send a god damn picture

no, it would not have adversie impact. do not fall for the rippetoe meme of no biceps and no upper back.

do more upper back volume

This isn't a bad idea desu

of all the dumb memes and programs of the week that get shitposted in here, more upper back work was the best and most productive for me. In hindsight, all the beginner programs have way too little volume for it prescribed.

And who the hell do you think you are to decide who is and isn't welcome here?
Why did you even get involved in this shit at all?
It had nothing to do with you.

But you've always been two-faced. I guess I'm not surprised in the least.

As the quality of this general drops to its lowest, remember the things you said and how you contributed to its current state.

Attached: 23843229_1420223298076953_5380709328611284127_n.jpg (960x960, 126K)

How is answering international calls anyhow related to this

Yeah I agree, I've been doing some kind of upper back pulling every lifting day or at least 3/4 lifting days for the last year and a half. Some days I'll go relatively heavy and keep it from 5-8 reps and other days I'll keep it lighter and do 15 or more reps. Keeps it from getting boring.

this is now officially the golden era of plg all who disagree are wrong

It's easy to get on a highhorse and pretend you were just playing the cool now.

Doesn't take a detective to go back in the archive and see you are a major part of why the drama is where it's at right now.
I mean, did you even re-read the things you've posted in the last few days?

You're part of the problem.
And instead of leaving, I'll stay and you will have to deal with the shit you helped build up yourself.

And remember, every time the thread becomes what it is right now, your hand was there pushing it over the edge.
Every threat I receive here, every person saying how they want to ruin me IRL, I won't forget you took part in it.

But don't worry, I'm not avengeful. I'm not adressing you any longer, not responding to you, and I won't do anything that would cause you harm.
I'll just do my thing and know that you'd wish /plg/ was different.
The price you'll pay is merely the fruits of what you've sow. A shitty /plg/.

Attached: 1525489763021.jpg (413x525, 31K)

Its maybe Not the best it ever was (No bodorio and Rocco) but its still pretty good as of late

no its lacking the drama like trappy and supermang brought to the table

How about this? I'm still a novice in terms of leg strength but bench is good due to doing upper body stuff for longer, DUP style stuff seems to work well for me

Attached: Untitled.png (1141x190, 19K)

cant bend over without abs doms

I guess dead bugs do work

elzi u nebber loorn meen
ur benchpr no gud

Yeah, isley needs a new enemy

das it mane

Attached: 245856869.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

do u hiv my skwot in the beg?

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive
recruit training ... you will be a weapon, you
will be a minister of death, praying for war.
But until that day you are pukes! You're the
lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even
human fucking beings! You are nothing but
unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian
shit!

Thanks. What day would it be best adding it on? A pull everyday or more on lower day? And any recommendation for exercises. I'm homegym so it's literally bodyweight/dumbbell/barbell only. Dumbbell rows?

I did do calisthenics for over a year before lifting so I row 80kg, it's always been a strong point for me.

Isn't me.

actually maybe we just need a female (or female (male)) to keep the orbiters happy and posting more frequently

if you did calisthenics than you could meme with HSPU rather than ordinar pushups which should be toooo eeazyyyy

Did he really send her dick pics?

Attached: lmao Isley.jpg (674x195, 17K)

A couple of things

>I don't like AMRAPs for beginners
>You should keep it to 3-4 days per week
>Your accessories after main lifts don't need to be super specific with selection, number of sets or reps, you can do a vertical or horizontal pull of choice and be fine

gl doing 5rm ohp+bench then squat+dl same day. Probs better doing intensity of main then volume of the alternate instead. Also 5/3/1 + FSL/BBB/some other volume is basically exact same except better cause ur getting some periodization in.

e.g
mon 5/3/1 bench + 5x5 ohp
tues 5/3/1 squat + 3x5 sldl
thurs 5/3/1 ohp + 5x5 bench
fri 5/3/1 dl + 5x5 squat

fuck off Jim only idiots follow 5/3/1 in 2018

Mostly I do pullups and t-bar rows, it's all about preference and how creative you can get.

6-8 reps for me: barbell rows - mostly pendlay or chest suppoted
8+ : dumbell rows

upperback: lat pulldown, chinups and pullups

other: concept rower or assault bike - both correctly done will also work your back

I'm not doing them all the same day? Upper 5RM is Thursday, lower 5RM is Friday. I've effectively been doing it with SS on 3 lifts for a while now so I think the reduction to 2 heavy lifts instead of 3 should be fine.

Hate anything handstand-y, even when backed up against a wall. I didn't do dips so my pushups aren't actually that mad, I probably tap out about 15-20 strict form.

Can get a T-bar attachment, will require some welding though to make both brackets. How do you find T-bars vs pendlays? I had great results going weighted chinups and really focussing on lat activation.

welp that changes a lot, I tought you going to burst series of like 60

I'd basically exactly what MA said here
Do it as frequently as you feel able and motivated to. If that's only 3 days, fine. if it's 4, great.
I'm personally aligned with generally higher reps for upper back pulling. As far as exercises, just try a lot of them. find the ones that produce consistent results for you.

if ur fine doing 5rm everything same day then carry on, but that adjustment will help you if you start struggling on your second lift on the intensity day.

I dislike pendlays, but sometimes I'll do cheaty barbell rows for sets of 5 or 6 reps. I greatly prefer t-bar rows for sets of 8+ though.

No, for some reason I'm absolutely shit at high volume stuff - bw chins I stall at like 7/8 but stick a 20kg plate on a dip belt and I'll still belt out 5. I'm rather explosive, like my chest launches over the bar rather than just craning my chin to get it over.

No problem, think I'll throw in some dumbbell rows somewhere, probably after the normal upper work. on Tue/Fri.

Yeah if I find it a massive grind I'll probably switch to the 4dayTM were you start with the 5RM every workout then do assistance after.

I sort of grew into Pendlays because at the heavy weight when combined with squats and diddlies I was getting a lot of lower back fatigue. Only issue was dropping steel plates was busting the concrete slabs up, even with rubber down. Lemme sketch out quickly what I might do for t bars so I can get quick feedback.

Pic related lile a t-bar row setup non? Does it matter that my chest isn't supported and I'm just standing?

Attached: IMG_5103.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

you could just wrap the sleeve of the barbell in a towel and just wedge it in the corner of a room.

Or you can just tie the lat bar with a strap or a chain. I've never seen the sliding thing.
Also if you have indestructible walls and floor.

I lift outside, I've a squat rack cemented into the ground.

Would work, but I'm an engineer so it's handy shit. Alright used the tubing to make width extenders for my barbell because the rack is too wide (not poor design, it was originally a pull up bar until I lifted when I welded pins onto it for squatting and put a slab under). The slidey thing is literally just 1" ID tube with 3/4" bar up whatever height I want and then onto whatever grip shape I want.

Pretty much just this fitness-superstore.co.uk/body-solid-lat-blaster-bar.html and this fitness-superstore.co.uk/body-solid-t-bar-row-platform-with-swivel.html
but by fuck am I paying £100 for £5 in scrap steel and 40 minutes work.

>I lift outside, I've a squat rack cemented into the ground.
oh yeah concrete would probably fug your bar up

Attached: FustratedMike.png (537x390, 369K)

How do you guys warm up your hips before fucking my mother

Not a fan of the sliding pin system, they may prevent the whole thing from falling appart, but the result is wobbly. I'd add a threaded hole and a screw or two to fix it in place

Who here has experience with smolov for squats? I've getting bored of c6w and need a challenge. I have a couple questions...

1: should I be doing super low intensity deadlift and bench to maintain technique or should I literally drop every other lift other than squat?

2: can I expect my deadlift to at least maintain itself after running smolov?

3: let's say I run smolov and gain 50lbs on my squat if I plug that squat as my max for another cycle of c6w how hard would it be to make gains off of that max that was achieved running something like smolov?

4: is it even worth it?

Attached: IMG_0549.png (383x598, 612K)

Mike secretly does TM as described in the T-Nation article.

yeah lol.

It's literally #2 4 day TM from PPST3, what's wrong with it bar low pull volume?

I'm not using an olympic barbell, mine's 1" threaded so worst case I can put the weights on then attach a screw collar to the other end to tighten it. On the base end, I'll just hope it stays in.

Attached: 45945634.png (73x111, 18K)

I meant this wobble.

Attached: Capture.png (554x476, 377K)

oh sorry, am the squat rack's 40x40mm so to be honest I should be able to get tubing that will sleeve it almost exactly, failing that i'll just bend it from 1/8" or 3/16" sheet. The drawing's over exaggerated, realistically you're talking about 1-2mm total clearance, which over a bracket height of 4" is really nothing. If it is bad I'll just tack spacers in or JB weld ins some rubber.

>1: should I be doing super low intensity deadlift and bench to maintain technique or should I literally drop every other lift other than squat?
Smolov is supposed to be done with zero deadlifting, but I suppose you could get away with VERY low volume deadlifting.

>2: can I expect my deadlift to at least maintain itself after running smolov?
People typically see gains on the deadlift even without deadlifting on smolov. you'll see much more results on your squat, but there's a fair amount of developmental transfer.

>
3: let's say I run smolov and gain 50lbs on my squat if I plug that squat as my max for another cycle of c6w how hard would it be to make gains off of that max that was achieved running something like smolov?
You may want to run based off a slightly reduced max compared to what you achieve on Smolov as it is specifically designed to specialize and peak the squat. you may have a small decline in squat max after peaking on smolov.

>4: is it even worth it?
probably not. More importantly, what is your squat right now? if it is less than 200kg, I would say don't do it.

>I'm not using an olympic barbell, mine's 1" threaded

Attached: 356.jpg (846x449, 67K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1509142556431.png (257x362, 41K)

My current squat max is 475 lbs which is like 215kg I think...

iirc didn't Ben rice make most of his bench and squat gains running consecutive cycles of smolov ??

Lol, it gets used and abused outdoors, no way am I paying big money to get an olympic barbell rusty and have to pay £2/kilo for 2" weights whenever the 1" bars are £10 a pop, easy to replace and weights for them only cost £1/kilo.

how much did i fuck up

Attached: IMG_20180518_015221.png (1080x281, 57K)

I do not squat 200kg, so I'd honestly say decide for yourself. it's an aggressive program that creates a distinct potential for injury. If I were to run it, I'd probably work with about 93-95% of my true max to start.

Okay thanks

Just ordered a pair of Stoic knee sleeves. I hope they're good and get IPF approved

Attached: 1526096594971.jpg (248x203, 8K)

>2018 Update: IPF has received, reviewed, and confirmed our products meet their guidelines to be eligible for IPF approval.
>Finalizing and contracts are to be completed by September 30, 2018.

soon

only got halfway through birthday squats

>tfw fat and weak

I ate the right amount of calories today woohoo

no more under eating

Welcome to PLG.

A support group for people to make excuses for their lack of progress.

Despite not trying consistently over an extended period of time, consider using the following phrases to fit in:

>muh program is shitty
>anime and jacking off keeps me up too late, but that's not why I'm weak
>the weight feels heavy, must be my test levels or leverages
>my knee has a faint pain, should I take 2 weeks off?
>I'm 6'8" and 80 kg, I dont want to get fat!
>I'm tall, so everything must be harder for me
>that program doesn't work for me, must be the program
>the weight feels heavy, my macros must be off by a gram
>my deadlift is my best lift, fuck squat and bench
>I pull 3plate sumo and I'm not improving, my cues must be off
>I bench max width every session, why can't I bench 2 plates? Bench is gay.
> I've never done sports or established any athletic base, I'm going to do smolov
>I'm injured, what is a good program for X only?
>I deadlift 4 plate, bench one plate, and squat 2. Time to trip!
>your advice is gay and wrong, but I dont have any better advice and my lifts are beginner tier but why would that matter
>sumo is harder than conventinol and if i watercut 5kg and reattempt it then my 4plate dl is even better than elite

man i got a big ass dick

I think you got 1/16 right.

why don't you verify any of your lifts, jim larper? could it be that you're making all of them up and you're an eternalmediate?

Delet

What's an ass dick?

Instead of having an asshole you have a dick that's grown where your asshole should be that you piss, shit and cum out of. Very unhygienic.

An ass-dick is what you put in a man's ass-gina.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

My DYEL doctor told me that at 6'0, I should be weighing 170 instead of 225. I'm fat, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't get anywhere close to that without losing muscle. Maybe I could get down to 195 or so?

since I feel bad nobody else said it happy birthday

birthday squats are very cringy and it sounds like you are some instagram fitness girl

sort yourself

Stop putting doctors on a pedestal. Wikipedia and google scholar is all that you need.

Idk man, generally speaking people that have gone to school for 8+ years know what they're talking about. Being a competitive powerlifter is definitely not good for your long term health, but how many of us really give a fuck right now?

Also you shouldn't go to shitty doctors who tell you not to do something that you enjoy and instead tell you how to maximize your health even if what you're doing is something that's generally considered unhealthy.

I'm a little drunk.

Me too, senpai. Drinking and playing pubg with the lads is max comfy.

Heh I'm just watching hokkei and shitposting

Attached: 1523732264569.png (224x217, 4K)

If he was that smart he'd know BMI doesn't apply to athletes. I'm going on a limb and saying that having obese BMI at 15% body fat is better than normal BMI at 5%.
Me too, I don't really hate doctors. Cheers.

looks like you need some sorting also

I can't believe how much I've lost interest in this sport

>hokkei
For a second I thought the weebs had gotten you.

I gotta drink tonight so I'm dehydrated tomorrow because I'm flying out to fuck my ex. Gotta be dry and shredded, bruh.

Come visit and I'll sort you out.

>Pic

Attached: 1524702235758.jpg (334x334, 88K)