Do any of you drink this while cutting?

Do any of you drink this while cutting?

Attached: 16ozm_zeroultra.png (432x837, 354K)

monster ultra knocks me out of keto

>no calories
how?

I'm not in keto tho. I've just restricted my caloric intake by 500 cals. Will this fuck up my cut?

Yeah all the time. Carbonation gives a sensation of being full and the caffeine helps reduce hunger slightly. I now switched to g fuel because it's cheaper and isn't acidic so it doesn't damage my teeth.

i would if it wasnt so goddamn expensive
even at costco its like 1.50 per can buying in bulk
fucking rip off i refuse to pay it i can get 5 lbs. of decent steak or a 24 pack of this garbage

yeah I have no fucking idea, I finished each day with a monster ultra for like 5 days in a row, and I started getting fat af
yes, it was ultra (the 0 sugar kind)
yes, it was the only change to my diet
on the other hand, pepsi max doesn't seem to obstruct weight loss at all
I guess my body treats the sweeteners in ultra like they're actual sugar

insulin spike from artificial sweeteners

assuming this stuff spikes insulin, that means your body will become anabolic and will try to store shit that's in your blood. You will halt body-fat catabolization until insulin starts dropping again.

I'd like to know that as well. Since a lot of the people on the intrawebs claim, that it does not matter whether you drink diet coke or normal coke as you will get fat anyway. Tbh I'd like to know why's that. Somehow I suspect that most people that order something "diet" will accompany it by some fast food shit anyway and it's all just anecdotal evidence but I am open to some interpretation. On the other hand, artificial sweeteners are prob gon fuck you up in a long run too but what isn't.

>pic relalated /sip/pin right now got a school thesis to write overnight

Attached: sips.jpg (720x960, 347K)

>I started getting fat af
lying
Listen tehre are receptors in the stomcah that when something sweet is eaten they will trigur an insulin spike because they are anticipating a sugar dump. The thing is though that only happens with the old garbage sweeteners. Most have no affect at all.

monster should be a rare treat unless you're physically active, which I'm currently not

Yeah I thought that it had something to do with insulin spikes. And gotta agree, /sip/pin on the monsters just for the sake of sippin is retarded. I try to avoid it like a plague and stick to drinking only water mostly but sometimes I have to grab few myself, like now, where I will have to pull all-nighter.

Sadly no.

Everybody on Jow Forums knows I like da Sips, but when its cutting time, it has to be paused sadly again.

Attached: sip7.jpg (499x749, 122K)

>them modafinil shits
>combined with monster

fuck that

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do my man. Last week has been extremely physically and mentally demanding, got to keep up.

Honestly, personal experience, I cut all soda out of my diet and switched to straight water. I was in the diet soda meme. I lost about 60lbs in a year.

No clue why. I didn't change anything else in my diet -- if anything, it got worse because I had a car and could get fast food. It could be because soda dehydrates the fuck out of you also, not sure if that's true with diet soda though.

Water is extremely underrated see this

>falling for the sip jew

Attached: 1397982449.jpg (361x265, 98K)

Personally I live a rather physically intensive/active life (Gym 3-5 times a week, Muay Thai 4-5 times a week) and these really help either push through the day or with recovering, especially when cutting for general fat loss or for an upcoming fight.

I drink like 3 of these every day m8

Drank one these at 11pm one night.
Both of my neighbors were fucking.
I couldn't sleep.

Ah yes another thread where American teenagers profess their love for their favorite name brand

Non americans BTFO XDXD