Is he a big guy by Jow Forums standards?

Attached: childish-gambino-this-is-america.jpg (700x455, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sharecare.com/health/caring-loved-one-asd/why-child-autism-repeat-dialogue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bigger than people who post here

>1.75m

what do you think

so that's a yes?

gyno

By Jow Forums standards? No.

Compared to Jow Forums users? Mostly yes.

I would like to look like that one day minus being black.

i dont understand this meme what the fuck is going on? black guy gains weight ok now what? what the fuck?

looks like synthol titties to me

he's a tiny nigglet
like when you eat too much fibre and you do those rabbit poo shits, when their like tiny poo pebbles falling from your anus, he's one of them

He's got nice tits but a bit of a gut

He has more functional strenght than most of this board. He could probably kick also take you on 1 on 1

This meme ain't even funny he looks like shit and the song sounded like shit

He can also shoot you. He's got mad skills.

when a body like this is in the media people praise it saying it's "manly" and "realistic" because it's average, it doesn't make people feel bad because they either look like it or similar
people see muscular people and they feel inferior so they criticise it to make them selves feel comfortable and sage

Well I mean, it's not that hard to get this point.

for you

definition of skinnyfat

the fire rises

He has a nice rack

looks like a crackbaby who tried his best to get fit

those pecs tho

yeah he has good pecs and decent shoulders so it hides it well but look at the waist

Attached: 1522059673048.jpg (640x627, 298K)

This Is America by Childish Gambino you uncultured swine

this

This

this

this

I sincerely hope you die in agony and pain, very very soon.

disgusting so called "average" body

kek

Attached: screen-shot-2018-05-09-at-8-52-00-am[1].png (780x539, 265K)

For me personally he borders between chubby and skinnyfat DYEL but the fact that most normal people think he's big and/or jacked really surprises me insofar as how low the average person's standards are.

Dis America, honkey

He's basically a ottermode who let himself slip into dadbod mode.
That's about it.

looks like gyno to me

People who don't lift think 1pl8 ohp even for 1 rep is a lot.

this

Literally nobody thinks hes big

Me

Attached: 20180318_221121.jpg (1440x1080, 601K)

That looks like me when I finished p90x

I'm bigger and I'm fucking small, so no, he's not a big guy.

>guys with bodies like this still come to Jow Forums

Why is it so hard to ditch beta brain?

Is that photoshopped? Holy fuck he looks ridiculous. Deformed weak body.

>Implying that blacks have a culture

They do, it's just routinely co-opted by wealthy whites, jews, and blacks who'll do anything for seven silver pieces.
And what good culture they have is oft decimated by what is sold back to them by the people who stole it in the first place.

A victim-complex is step 1 to an unsuccessful life.

>and the song sounded like shit
Yep which is sad seeing as he has the talent to put out really good songs but the point of this one was the video and the message behind it so the song was allowed to suffer.

>get fucked over by everyone, including your own race
>get told that you can easily get back up
How?

Probably killing yourself but I don't see a reason to give a shit about the plight of blackpipo. You all suck.

Attached: bane-for-you.png (1000x1000, 662K)

So you admit that racist people exist?

It's all I know bro, just a habit

Attached: 1520229768898.jpg (602x481, 47K)

nice faghat

manlet

No, not even by normie standards.

Not that user, but yeah niggers are retarded animals, there need to be more racists so we can finally come to the inevitable conclusion that you people are worthless drains on society and you need to be disposed of. So just keep acting exactly the same.

>pecs
you mean gyno?

>good culture
>blacks
>someone wants to "steal" it
lol

Jow Forums: nerds scrutinizing the bodies of famous multimillionaires

Fuckin' checked

Attached: 1525633087634.jpg (250x233, 4K)

>being this edgy
Calm down bro you might cut yourself like you did in high school

>DURR ARE THERE RACISTS???
>STOP BEING EDGY!!!!!

Kill yourself nigger, that's your answer, yes racists exist, go buy some weed and mope about how the man is keeping you down.

Attached: 1523520921710.png (775x651, 568K)

>dont act like a victim
>now lemme dab on you niggers
Notice your hypocrisy.

Attached: 1436602652156.jpg (544x400, 11K)

He’s black he’d probably just shoot you like in the video lol people need to stop acting like black people killing black people is something new lol

Attached: 322734B8-EC26-4AB8-9A47-1278A80D56C9.jpg (773x677, 124K)

5'9"

bigger than most of Jow Forums

QUINTS holy shit

>this is exactly my body
Fuck yes

back to 9fag

By taking responsibility for where you are right now, and moving forward, doing whatever you gotta do. I was poor white TRASH my whole life and I made it out of the trailer My folks once shared with two other families at 22. I’m 27, I have my GED now, am working a full time job, and am working my way up to maybe one day go to pre-paramedic college. I’ll be a little older than everyone else when I get there but I don’t give a fuck. My folks may be dead but I don’t give a fuck. They might not have ever had anything but hate for me but I don’t give a fuck. No one ever gave me the benefit of the doubt (all colors included, because I looked like shit for a long time until I started going to the gym, lost an eye when I was little so I’ve always looked fucked up), but I didn’t give a fuck then either because this world wasn’t made for me, it was stacked against me. Just like it is for everyone at the bottom of the barrel. You can complain about it like a BITCH or you can move forward. That’s how, you ignorant motherfucker.

Attached: CB4DFB52-1BE0-4667-9ACB-892D97176505.jpg (743x769, 61K)

He needs to get dreads.

Attached: pottery- rap artists.jpg (885x597, 212K)

This guy is definitely smaller than the guy in pic.

Attached: 897c89cfe296dd1b56440bbbd9253523.jpg (1156x817, 284K)

We are here forever confirmed

Oh look another Jow Forums recruit.
*yawn*

Yeah. So do many other blacks.
And a lot more white trash are still in those trailers.
Whats your point other then writing yet another tired(more then likely a LARP) humble brag about how you pulled yourself up by your boot straps?

Blacks, per capita, are more likely to be on welfare. They also commit violent crime at way higher rates.

Attached: black dance moves.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

>55555
> 5 5s
>quint quints
mirin
also you look jacked user nice work

He looks like shit by Jow Forums standards, maybe a 6/10 by normie standards by virtue of not being a massive lardass

Whites consume 90% of all government handouts and commit most white collar crimes that cause those violent crimes in black white latino and asian and (insert races here) neighborhoods.

By the way, that retardation is the equivalent of imbeciles slamming into each other in a moshpit.

if god is perfect why did he made the blacks

This

Blacks are proof there is no god

>Of 43 million food stamp recipients that year, 36.2 percent were white, 25.6 percent black, 17.2 percent Hispanic and 15.5 percent unknown.
Oh yeah, blacks decide to shoot each other in the thousands annually solely because of some whites committing fraud

Attached: bike cuck shieet.jpg (1628x1678, 423K)

he looks fuckin weird big pecs small everything else

also 5'9'' king of manlets

Everyone is racist. It's a matter of whether you have the balls to admit it or prefer to be a virtue signalling faggot stuck in denial.

Remember that thing about the co-opted black culture?
Yeah, faggot actresses, sorry rappers portrayed super tuff street negroes and sell that to the and idiotss and kids, and denigrate any other black culture that isn't about that. Any form of black music or media that wasn't about that was called not really black or coonery or sell out or wannabe white.
Ironic sense those very same people were litterally sucking the cocks of white and jewish record label owners.

Words cant make you a victim cuck

before you hit some cry baby rant about racism in society I wish I could be black and as smart as a white person as then I could see this magic literal racism violating my rights everywhere and smart enough to know a Jewish lawyer would suck my dick to take the case and make us both rich...

Jews commit the highest caliber white collar crime per capita more than whites.

As well everyone can commit regular crimes of passion like killing and raping you have to be intelligent and semi successful to reach a level to do white collar so it again does not compare.

to reiterate Blacks dont rape women more than any other race per capita because the white man....

>36.2 percent were white
and how many of those "white" statistics had the last name Hernandez or Gonzalez.

kek

sharecare.com/health/caring-loved-one-asd/why-child-autism-repeat-dialogue

Is this from a new Bum Fights video?

>ten more percent than blacks
>while being three times more in total pop

so blacks are being shit again, once you are white enough to know how math works. and statistics for muh whiteness checkbox are silly anyway

Whites are underrepresented for food stamps, while the others are over represented.

Good on you user, you're going to make it even further than that you already have!

He shared his story to tell you that pulling oneself up by the bootstraps IS EXACTLY what you should do, you are in your own way due to your own self-victimisation.

>white collar crimes that cause those violent crimes in black white latino and asian and (insert races here) neighborhoods

ah yes, bernie madoffs meme scheme is to blame for tyrones crack habit and gangbanging! how could we have missed this obvious connection for so long!