Why even lift with genetics like this?

Why even lift with genetics like this?

Attached: 1520032465909.jpg (1944x2592, 1015K)

trex, stubbiest forearms I've seen in a while

atleast youll never look worse from lifting

Try boxing budd, for real

Jesus your wrists

Attached: 1f9e3940ec5b09f782a1cbb4e11fd715.jpg (500x900, 47K)

some long ass tendons you have there

Wish i could train you to see what you could do

I just checked mine, I have a 1.5 finger gap. is that good?

Good point. Your wrists will take you to snap city if you ever tried.

You have pretty good genetics

Even if your genetics suck you still mad like 90% of people on this board jealous of your gainz

Attached: 3C12E78D-5DA2-4596-97EA-ACB37EDD965B.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Your wrists might look funny but that's a good-looking bicep, faggot.

You have good arms OP, who cares if your wrists are skinny.

Is there any advantage to having muscle insertions like this? The typical view is >haha shit genetics, because such a thing doesn't look like the classic physique everybody has been meme'd to death with, but does having longer tendons create some advantage beyond appearance/strength that people don't typically consider?

Attached: think man.png (302x277, 106K)

I DOnt think the problem is his wrists, it's that his muscle is really high up. Look at more classical physiques and you'll see that the muscle generally inserts way lower

Is there some way to fix a wrist lke that? Asking for a friend

good question desu
there's more variation of muscle insertions between populations than people expect, due to them only being easily noticeable on people who train for a specific look (actors/BBers) and within those groups there's a strong selection bias towards a specific look

what the fuck?

>short biceps muscle
I know your pain.

Your wrists make me nervous

>people actually think this is OP's physique and not just some DYEL retard

nobody who puts time into himself would make this shit thread, it makes me sad that a good 60%+ of the catalog is memers and youngsters and incels and a whole host of off-topic people, I am convinced that a good more than half of this board now does not even lift

feels bad bros. things got so bad, and you can't even blame the election migration, it was a steady slide into more and more users who are fucking retarded even without trump

*that OP isn't some dyel retard AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Most people won't care. OP is bitching about nothing. Normies just see the bicep and are impressed

I know this feel

>having short muscle bellies means you're a DYEL
Yeah manlets and uggos are also all DYELs just hit the gym and change your genetics.

i goofed see

Attached: 400_scoops.jpg (1080x720, 57K)

You just have to keep going until you can hide behind sheer size alone

Attached: arnold.png (683x410, 436K)

Cause it's fun