Chads are born, not made

Chads are born, not made.

Attached: 87B51CFE-9FCB-4926-B52E-73DD350B4CA9.jpg (1200x1800, 169K)

>trying to be the right one for her
then clearly she isn't the right one for him
stop being low self esteem faggots and don't settle for a girl that isn't fucking enthused to be with you.

>Chads are born, not made
Well what the fuck do you want us to do, just lie down and accept sub-mediocrity? Better to try for it and at least fucking get somewhere jesus christ stop with this defeatist shit and do something with yourself

NO SURRENDER

Attached: Michael_Collins_1922.jpg (948x1272, 399K)

>That thing
>Trying

A thread died for this.

Never change who you are to be somebody's type.

It doesn't work and you can do better.

This is some weak as shit m8. Do you think Chad does not have to work on his body and his confidence. You are a pathetic faggot who is to scared to even try to become a better person.

Based Chad

>Chads are born, not made.

no
chads are made in middle and high school

>comics are real life

I like this picture but you guys get it wrong.
You guys project yourselves on the guy outside the house, you love to be defeatist fucks and are experts on playing the victim card, you surely deserve the girl not vecause you are strong but vecause you love to be weak.

On the other hand, just look at Chad, he is the winner here.
He got the girl, he got the relationship, he is the one that wins and believe bucko, he did not achieve that with a defeatist and cucked mindset, he ultimately wins when he decides to fucking do so and take responsability on his own life.

I look at this picture and say: I'm glad Chad is there, for that girl is protected, loved and fucked by a real man that can actually make her be a good person and a man that she will follow to the hell itself if he says so.

Maybe the guy outside will learn one day, sooner or later that he can achieve this too the moment he realizes how thinks work, but he will probably will keep being a bitchy pansy and will masturbate to ntr and post on r9k that same night, many such cases.

Remember, Emancipate yourself from mental cuckoldry, none but ourselve can free our minds.

Attached: 20180424_151612.png (1080x1331, 1.37M)

Poor auld Michael

She's being a bitch so she clearly hasn't reached the point to have a fulfilled relationship with the guy but both would have to try hard to be likable in a relationship. Shit is never going to be rosy 24/7 so trying your hardest to not be a piece of shit even when times are hard is a good character trait not a bad one. Relationships don't work, you have to make them work.

fuck, that image brought some well-needed serenity to my brain. doesn't really solve my issue but oh well.

didnt read fuck your mom

Attached: 1524099870096.png (500x591, 147K)

*a tinder roll thread died for this
Very true though you will never ascend to Chad mode, maybe brad or his drug dealer friend Steve

Agreed. Napoleon wasn't even fucking French and he became God-Emperor even though he was a manlet.

Didn't read except the Bob Marley lyrics lol I remember being a teenage pseudo intellectual

GO BACK TO Jow Forums

Luckily, with 9 months of labor and some birth pains, I can be reborn as Chad

>Won't you help to sing
>These songs of freedom?
>'Cause all I ever have
>Redemption songs

That's not really true.

Not calling myself a 'chad' by any stretch but I was really unathletic in high school. Started lifting around my senior year, got in decent shape. Played in a band that got popular locally and got a major label record deal, was able to bang way more girls than any dude that was on the football team.

Ran into the popular jock working at sports authority a few years after high school.

Band went south in a label merger BTW. Still did OK for myself, got a masters degree, nice car, house, getting married soon, just hit 5pl8 diddly. Still wouldn't call myself a 'chad' but I guarantee I'm doing better than my entire HS football team.

I totally didn’t see chad on the couch
Criss sakes this is funny

Attached: 64301F48-92B2-416F-A42B-5AD900F6BC77.jpg (639x483, 48K)

Based Chad