Why do white men prefer Asian women?

Why do white men prefer Asian women?

Attached: 1525760179821.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o081wqsny7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they can't keep their women in check, same why blacks prefer white women.

Because they have a reputation for being feminine, petite, demure, slim and monogamous. All the things modern western women aren't.

Black men prefer Asian women too.
Oddly enough Chinese dudes prefer African women. Literally thousands of blasian half Chinese half African kids are running around Africa now.

low hanging fruit

i see a fair amount of WMAF couples in my region of the US. they fit the stereotype of a low ranking white male with an average asian female on more occasions than not.

also bumping to see if AMWF posters are still alive

that must be why asian men prefer anime girls

Found the nip incel

that's because of the amount of money and manpower china sent into africa to strip it of it's resources

not to mention the ridiculous male:female ratio in china for certain age groups

those dudes are just looking to get their dicks in something and keep their bloodline going

We dont

That's not because they "prefer" them, it's because Chinese have effectively colonized you retards again.

They're exotic but not retarded like blacks, diseased like indians, or explosive like arabs

Haven't Chinese effectively colonized Russia and Ukraine too?

longest still standing empire. they haven't lost their touch.

Yep.

Attached: 5470baf30f9d54d8af1b18a1c6f77282d714fd67d4d58bb0f41e4d6353988239.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

But the choose african women and ignore western and european women or even other asian groups.
Which is telling.
Even take them home to be their wives.
Which is odd.

As for stripping it of it's resources, yeah. But China is on the verge of a massive civil war and most people in other countries are getting sick of the dubious as fuck state of their products.
They already have a virtual chinese emperor now.

Chinese bitches are hot, their cinema is cool, and when they want to do shit they get it done. But they're kinda fucked...the world too to be honest.

I don't even know what you're talking about or who you think I am.

Russian and Ukraine women have a much higher sexual value than African women and Asian men, therefore no.

Seems more like a toasty roasty then an "incel".

>The Virgin Chink vs The Chad Loli

I'm saying the only reason there is blasian's in Africa is because Chinese are working in Africa and taking all of Africa's resources.

this

Attached: image.jpg (480x501, 121K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o081wqsny7w

not fitness. fuck off back to your containment board, cletus. no bump.

>Hur dur I married a male order bride I am alpha!!
Yeah this is like saying those fat mutts who do the same are absolute slayers. Pathetic.

Ukranian girls sell themselves to Chinese men.
African chicks just wash themselves in the river and pull Chang Thunderwang by sheer accident.

They don't though.

White western women have become too masculine.

Loyalty.

i want to impregnate that woman so fucking bad

Attached: ed4.jpg (519x679, 71K)

>male order bride
Freudian Slip or accurate?

Truth. You can say the same thing about every race mixers.

Attached: Yellow_Fever_2.jpg (675x637, 89K)

They don't. Betas prefer Asian women because people from Asia will notice your whiteness before they notice your negative qualities.

Western culture has ruined most white women, so Asians are next on the racial hierarchy and are usually only 1-2 generations exposed to western culture and haven't been completely ruined yet.

Kill yourself please

Attached: MacArthur.jpg (970x1280, 117K)

This, white women are at the top of the chain.