Why am I always fatigued ? Is it my diet or my depression?

Why am I always fatigued ? Is it my diet or my depression?
>breakfast
4 eggs in the morning
1 plain greek yogurt with almonds and raw honey
banana
PURE LEAF TEA UNSWEETENED BLACK (80mg caffiene) 1 a day

>lunch
Chips
sandwhich (wheat bread, deli turkey, sharp cheddar, avocado), banana

>snack
bowl of cereal with unsweetened almond milk and usually honey bunches of oats.

>dinner
Chicken breasts usually with potato/black beans and spoonful of peanut butter, maybe another greek yogurt, potatos baked

What am I doing wrong? The only bad thing I can think of is my love for chips such as flamin hot cheetos...
Also I walk a lot in the sun as im a groundskeeper but walking is my main form of excercise...

Attached: 6361989_orig.jpg (750x750, 75K)

Well you eat a lot of carbohydrates so I don't think it's your diet.

All that and no veggies.....

Unironically try intermittent fasting. Could be you have chronicly high levels of insulin.

your comment confuses me. Am I eating a lot of carbs and thats why I am feeling this fatigue in the afternoon and evenings?

I could never do this. If I don't eat so often I feel hypoglycemia and feel weak and shaky until I consume something

i just ate some spinach this eveneing! I know i know. I need to start eating more veggies

No I'm saying you eating a lot of carbs is probably helping fatigue.

How much sleep do you get?

go to the doctor dude i was fatigued a lot and it ended up being heart disease

How's your salt intake? Whatever the answer, you probably need to up it.

Related to the salt, do you get enough iodine?

How's your quality of sleep? And what's the level of light while you sleep? And for how long before sleep do you have a screen in front of you? No screen for at least 2 hours, make sure light levels are pitch black during sleep (even your skin notices the difference).

You might also have parasites. Small chance, but chop up a clove or two of garlic and swallow them like pills with water before sleep. Will clean up your intestines from anything.

Do you have a racing mind before sleep? If yes, is it an idle drifting kind or a nervous pressure? If pressure, mediate and make sure you don't use an avoiding coping mechanisms for stress.

As another user said, might be insulin that's chronically high, which could be caused by diet, stress or both. Do the snake diet 72 hours fast and record difference.

Sometimes lack of good sleep is because you lack purpose and drive in your life. You don't feel charged or energized because there's no challenge or goal goading you forward and making you feel. Search for purpose by finding connections if that's the case.

Golden milk an hour or so before sleep does wonders.

Fantasizing like a child and making up stories and adventures that engages you emotionally also helps you let go and drift into deeper sleep.

I feel anxious right now, user. I feel like something bad is going to happen since I eat so many fucking carbs. (yes I suffer from anxiety)
I didnt realize this. I thought since i ate wheat related carbs and fruits and greek plain yogurts i'd be ok. I tried to stick with complex carbs and avoid plain sugars....

WHAT DO I EAT TO FEEL NORMAL

7-8 hours.
I fall asleep around 9pm and wake around 4:45am for fucking work...

it depends, are you activating the almonds in your breakfast?

Quit caffeine and any stimulants if you have anxiety you moron.

That feeling is hypo glycemia my dude. And ypu feel like that because your body is making the metabolic shift from serum glucose to fat metabolism.

After that comes amazing brain and emotional gains.

>Related to the salt, do you get enough iodine?
I feel like my salt intake should be OK? I am actually unsure if I need more salt, I don't know anything about iodine either...

I wake up several times at night to either pee or because my body feels a bit hungry so I either eat a greek yogurt or a spoonful of peanut butter and go back to sleep. My rooms darkness I'd say is right about pitch black. It's very dark, though. I am on my devices right up until I sleep. BUT I have on the lowest dim settings and orange hue on the screens!

with the stress I feel I am stressed a lot. I am depressed and anxious. I need to meditate. i tried once but my mind wonders too much. I rarely have trouble falling asleep. waking up at least once at night though always happens...

>Sometimes lack of good sleep is because you lack purpose and drive in your life. You don't feel charged or energized because there's no challenge or goal goading you forward and making you feel. Search for purpose by finding connections if that's the case.
This hit close to home. I literally just work and go home alone. I feel like I am too tired to do anything else and just lie on my couch on the internet. I appreciate your comment user and I plan to look at it even more tomorrow after this thread dies
thank you

ALSO, do you believe my diet is HORRIBLe and eat too many carbs?

I only get anxiety in the night and evenings and the morning caffiiene which i consume around 6am has worn off by then. plus i only consume around 90mg tops a day. when i tried quitting i felt pretty crappy

this
/thread

>WHAT DO I EAT TO FEEL NORMAL
hmm....

i believe i have hypoglycemia. which i why i feel i eat often because if i dont then i get weak and shaky and anxious until i eat

i never experience brain and emotional gains lol

no, i worded that wrong. i dont get anxiety in the mornings and thats when i consume the caffiene.
it would have worn off by the time nighttime hits when i usually feel anxious

Rate my routine /fast/

EC Stack 24mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffiene 3x Day

Keto OMAD

I'm down about 20 pounds a month in

no, trust me OP, you just need to activate your almonds first.

>I fall asleep around 9pm and wake around 4:45am
that’s funny
i go to bed at 9 and wake up at 3:45
i know your pain brother

damn and i thought 4:45 way terribly early.
what time do you gotta be at work and when do you get off work?

i start work a 5 and usually get off between 4 and 6
do you have a long commute?

Attached: 8058D8E5-7670-4AF6-8149-322E6761D8AC.jpg (4032x2483, 847K)

you work 12 hour days? jesus christ man. surely not for 5 days a week?
ya i gotta be at work by 6am. my commute is 35 miles mostly highway so takes me between 35-40min....fucking sucks

yeah usually pull 60hrs or so
honestly dude you get used to it
i actually enjoy it for some strange reason
ouch
that’s a lot of miles
stay safe out there user
hope you find out what the fuck is going on
>report in

Are you low-key trolling right now? Because you're coming across as either a troll or the summerest of summer fags.

Iodine is often added to salt, but make sure it says so on the package. And whatever salt dosage you're getting now, double it.

Don't eat while you are in the middle of sleeping you idiot. Eat 2-3 hours before sleep, preferably something with components that facilitates sleep. It helps taking D-vitamin, zinc and magnesium before sleep, will also make dreams more vivid.

Meditation is not pushing away thoughts, it's redirection and detached exploration. It adds nothing, but it helps clean out mental junk and enhance focus.

Sounds like boredom is a factor, which can easily be misinterpreted as fatigue. Meditation will help with that because it's based in assumptions of where you are in life and where you actually want to be. You can't figure that shit out unless you start communicating with yourself and not just throwing up and maintaining excuses.

Switch down to 3 eggs, add sardines or mackerels in a can (just make sure to check they're not from a mercury infested background). Switch the tea to white yogi tea or red rooibos tea (no caffeine). Fuck caffeine entirely, you'll wean off it in a few days.

Switch sandwich to something else. Since you eat chips and it would be stupid to take away one of your key pleasures when you're this listless I will advocate for something like shirataki noodles with some meat or something with veggies. Shit like Yaki-soba is amazing, learn to make sauce, you can sneak in all sorts of good things under them if you don't like the taste of some things.

Drop cereals immediately. Fuck your cereals. Don't ask questions, there's too much to say; leave them forever behind. Replace with oatmeal if you want something similar, easy to make great tasting oatmeal. Other suggestions for snacks would be rice pudding with some jam, nuts with fruits or Dulse.

>if i dont then i get weak and shaky and anxious until i eat

Because you're dependent on a high carb diet. Come off it for a while.

Average military working hours.

Cont.

Dont' always eat chicken. Mix different protein sources; fish, fowl, cow, bison, yak, elk, moose, deer, crocodile, antelope, rabbit, hare, seal, etc. etc. Don't get into a habit of thinking "got that covered," explore and have fun, make it into a game of finding interesting creatures to fucking devour. Crocodile tastes like eggs mixed with chicken btw.

Change potatoes to a smaller serving of white rice/glass noodles/homemade sweet potato fries. Black beans are good, but adzuki is best if you got the patience to prepare them correctly.

Generally, learn to adapt a more childlike attitude. Things become fun if you learn to work with and befriend your mind and body instead of against them. Just don't push it, when it comes to finding hobbies or engagements, think that you CAN do them, not HAVE to. If there's a twinge of desire or interest, follow it. Eventually you'll fan the flame and it will grow stronger as you learn to embrace your desire and the self behind it rather than beating it into submission beforehand because you're afraid you don't have what it takes to achieve it anyway. You're current state is because of where you are, not who you are.

On the top of my head otherwise. Add in Kefir and Sauerkraut and Oregano to your diet for better gut health which can affect mental states. Tai Chi helps develop focus and attunement to yourself, either that or qigong could work for you. Get out in nature and spend time in it, don't just pass through it- barefoot walking in grass particularly is a small thing that does a lot. A philosophical or spiritual outlook helps as it defines greater reasons in life, you don't need to adhere, just explore. Chew your drink and drink your food (meaning mash it all completely).

Nothing will change your life as fundamentally as learning to breathe deeply and fully as the unconscious default, you need to train that. Easier if coupled with meditation.