Zyzz

>tfw my face looks exactly like zyzz
I'm suddenly curious, tell me about him. Why was he so popular? Did he post on Jow Forums? His body is a masterpiece but from what I gather you guys tend do worship bigger dudes over lean w/ abs, so what's his appeal?

Link me some vids. I showed up after 2011 if it isn't obvious

Attached: zyzz.jpg (610x610, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TbZ5XAC26Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post your face

Just noticed fucking amazing traps btw, I'm too much of a newfag & not at the point where I immediately notice shit like that yet

No
Maybe the reason we look so alike is because wiki says he's a kurd and I'm afghan-WASP mix

Post face or fuck off

What is fuark.

Fuck you cunt this is an anonymous imageboard not attention whore central. I shouldn't have mentioned that but whatever. Answer my questions

Not him but comon man i need a pickmeup and itll be a great meme.

not until you show face

don't claim something without evidence

Okay I relinquish my claim, we actually look nothing alike. Now tell me who this fucker was because he seems like a grade A badass

>Durrr hurrrr my board isn't for attention whorez!!
>Claims to be the god of aesthetics half this forum worships

t. Retarded sand nigger

you cant be this newfag

Use Google cunt

God, I miss him.

So you look like pic related?

Spooky.

>you cant be this newfag

Zyzz has been dead for 7 years. Jow Forums is now made up of people born after the year 2000.

Attached: 1303918282722.png (500x375, 314K)

afghan... either a shitty blanket or a nigger tier person

Attached: 12187938_10206834198526589_3560267243383022714_n.jpg (361x362, 14K)

>my face looks EXACTLY like Zyzz
>b-but I won’t show you! I-it’s not like I’m lying, Baka! My gf goes to another school!

He was what you’d call a complete package because he understood business very well - he studied it in university. Az captured a lifestyle through the persona of Zyzz, basically an idealisation of an alpha that gets all the birds, has the respect of all the guys, does wild shit and doesn’t give a fuck and loves life. And he had fucking legendary proportions and good insertions.

If you want to see what a failed version of Zyzz looks like, look at Jeff Seid. He’s a Zyzz wannabe and is more muscular but is a tryhard that’s really socially awkward with no personality

To add on to this Zyzz was pretty ahead of his time, if he was alive today he'd be pretty fucking rich making money like all those other blogging fitness cunts

i think about this scene from the show when I'm at work.

i work around only men and in a dirty environment. thanks for pic related, user.

He posted here until his trips got banned and he got permabanned. He died maybe a month or two before I started browsing Jow Forums. There were multiple threads about him up at all times for at least a year or two. What exists of him on video is still the best Jow Forums kino to exist on the net. I thought people were bullshitting when they said there would never be another zyzz but almost ten years later and I guess they were right.

The amount of shitposts and jelly haters pissing on him after he died is in direct proportion to the amount of fat/skinnyfat uggos and weaklings you would expect to find on any board. It soon became difficult to even mention zyzz without triggering kids into mental breakdowns and rants about muh drugs and muh died for roids etc.

He wasn't the greatest physique or personality of all time, he did some arguably gay shit like getting implants and stuff, but near the end he was becoming genuinely massive, he regularly said inspirational things to anons who needed to hear it and he was the biggest poon slayer I will never get to see post live or stream, but that's okay. The spirit lives.

Fuark time to gym.

Attached: sunglasses.jpg (249x544, 12K)

he's popular because he gave sad nerds hope for a better and more aesthetic future

shallow or whatever he was really helpful for a lot of people here

Yeah. I unironically think he would have been as big or bigger than pewdiepie. He had it all, including intimate experience and knowledge of vidya, being a high level WoW player before he swore off games. The only downside to his possible e-celeb empire would be that he made some betas uncomfortable so a good portion of the internet demographic would always hate him. Most e-celebs are cucky and inoffensive to basedboys.

zyzz singlehandledly lead the lifting culture of now

he was like kurt cobain of grunge

yes there was better singers

yes there was better bands

but the two are inherently connected

right place at the right time

just when youtube was taking off

Attached: ric.jpg (253x200, 5K)

His best qualities are great muscle insertions and charisma, not really face though it was unique it was like a 6-7

Nah I reckon he would have done just fine. Put it this way: people accuse pewdiepie of being some Nazi far right winger yet is still popular as hell. And markiplier somehow has a tremendous following even though he acts like a man baby (I fucking hate that guy).

Zyzz’s charm, humour and personality would have easily put him at the top. People who are total DYELs with no intention of gym would watch for the entertainment factor

There are too many videos to choose from really. Everyone knows all the dance ones
youtu.be/_TbZ5XAC26Q

The real valuable ones are the funny ones. Like when a family asked him to take their picture and he took a picture of himself. I can't even find that video anymore.

The girls reacting to him on chatroulette are also funny, because none of them realize they're looking at a dead persons archived camstreams. There's dozens of compilations.

Attached: BvwhLJsIIAIWVDn.jpg (600x333, 25K)

Markiplier makes me ill with his radio voice manlet ass. One thing I always liked about zyzz is he spoke naturally. Never tried to sound a certain way.

Lmao why'd he get banned

He's just some sad cunt who shot up YouTube.

Attached: zyzz.png (752x880, 866K)

His presence was too disruptive to the board enough that faggots just kept mass reporting him until mods gave in. Basically he was taking over the board with cult of personality and it triggered cucks.

Fuck I remember that man
RIP

When did he get banned? 2011?

I think so. I'm just a historian passing on what i gathered. I wasn't here for any of it.

Yeah i think it's actaully interesting that even as a skinny bitch he was a top wow player + was #1 at his school. i think whatever he would have done he would have aced with colours, he had a natural talent for being incredible at shit.

zyzz climbed the mountain and then reached back down to help us up

He made the twin mistakes of pissing everybody off by being an attention seeking cunt and doing a bunch of usually overlooked stuff that was technically against the rules.

Hence, mass reporting and eventual ban.