Sometimes I do feel tempted to try gear wanting to look like a god, but I think of my health

Sometimes I do feel tempted to try gear wanting to look like a god, but I think of my health.

Attached: zyzz1.jpg (250x453, 43K)

just do it. who the fuck wants to be 80 anyway?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Maybe your children or loved ones want you to be 80 ay lmao

Zyzz when he was crying and shitting himself on the floor of that ladyboy message parlor.

Yeah but he got to live as a god for 4 PRIME years. Thats wirth more than the next 58 years combined

The more I progress in lifting and the more I see of Zyzz, I realise the only amazing thing about him is his tan, his body is average.

The only thing that matters in life is a tan

>body is average
nope. he was top .1% aesthetic in the world you fucking retard

>body was average
Lol

Today his body is average, also granted he was not natural and took steroids. Maybe back in his day he was top 0.1% due to not many people lifting

Go to anyplace where people are shirtless to showcase their body (festivals etc.) in 2018 and 70%+ of men
shirtless are bigger/look better than zyzz.

But they don't have the tan.

People who haven't been completely poisoned by millennial irony, learned helplessness and toxic consumerism.

Attached: sammyclassichitlerfan.jpg (750x750, 62K)

His body is literally ideal, perfectly proportioned, doesn't look like a bloated fatboy, can still move his limbs around.

Keep powerlifting though faggot everyones really impressed by your 4 plate deadlift.

Are you retarded?

How do I get zyzz traps

This.

Girls don't want some roided out monkey. Girls want me, a God. Don't sacrifice your health on roids and your limited time on 2 hour workouts, idiot.

Attached: 1521246371779.jpg (1648x1109, 435K)

Posts like this make me sad because it reminds me that body dysmorphia and other completely fucked-up perceptual problems exist.

>a god

God of What? The God of famine children?

Post body, virgin

I mean a very easy example is eric bugenhagen. He is natural, more athletic, flexible, and stronger than zyzz. He looks way better.

He just doesn't have the tan. Please understand it's just the tan.

Are you?

Not god, he is the twink slaveboy of the bloat gods.

Post body

BTFO lmfao

Fuck this gives me hope

Says the virgin retard samefagging these pics in every thread