Reminder that she doesn’t feel remorse for rejecting you, she happy with Chad

Reminder that she doesn’t feel remorse for rejecting you, she happy with Chad.

Attached: DE1382D3-7F1F-4EF8-B0AA-0D92396B59BA.jpg (1920x2171, 358K)

Reminder that you need to go back to

Did the new episode come out today?

Thanks for the compliment bro.

>trying to make fun of Chad in the Chad board
almonds

Attached: MacArthur.jpg (970x1280, 117K)

Still nutted inside her like plenty of times and never knocked her up :^)

thats because chads sperm made a protective barrier so your cuck sperm couldnt go trough lol

Mitsuru is not a Chad

there was a girl i met when i was eight she liked me a whole lot all throughout our childhood but she had a bad heart so even when I was weak and sad and hopeless I did not want anything she still tries to contact me at rare intervals but I always ignore her she is very unhappy and I am very happy and that is our respective fault.
these things go more ways than one

You're right. That's why we must become Chad.

Attached: 1518372490748.png (1015x192, 35K)

Compared to Fatoshi he is

WEEB SPEAK

This is not fitness
This does not motivate me to do my best
All this does is make me more bitter than I already am
If the truth is that I will not find my happiness in this world, I'll find out. In the meantime, unless you have a way to fix it, fuck off with your incel bullshit.

Attached: 1517081032147.png (325x500, 9K)

>become Chad

Chad isn't something you BECOME, Chad is BORN. Working out to increase muscle mass and lower body fat to reveal full facial aesthetics help determine weather or not you were a Chad in the rough.

Make no mistake though, Chad isn't Chad because of his mind set or personality. This is a fallacy. He is Chad because his facial aesthetics trumps your hard worked for body, your newly acquired outstanding fashion sense, your financial stability/excess, your charming personality, etc.

Now Alpha and Beta are completely subjective. Maybe irl some fat neckbeard is beta as they come, but online in some WoW server he's alpha af. So take that with a grain of salt.

>he mentioned Chad that means he's an incel like the news told me
Fuck off back to Jow Forumsetard Land

Attached: image.png.jpg (168x300, 5K)

I'm pretty Chad user, don't worry.

But it's not like I didn't work for it, or at least, I was conscious of the decisions I made toward it.

>Mitsuru
>Chad
Nah, maybe Goro is the closest to Chad but even he got cucked.

what is this?

Incels need to leave or actually an hero instead of just talking up to it. People see through your meme-tier ideology and retarded loaded questions a mile away. You failures already have your own board, stop your Muslim migration of shitting up this one.

Attached: 1526218633995.png (1056x869, 92K)

Attached: e46865062196ac498e946ad367b70ab9.png (1167x579, 519K)

Attached: lel.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>*hears truth*
>"OMFG U FUCKIN INCEL GET LAID DNT PROJECT! FAKE AN GAY STOP TELLING ME HARD TRUTHS"

I swear telling plugged in guys even a semblance of the truth must trigger a spaz-explosion or some shit lol

Getting laid is moderately easy for me, I just like to keep my mind clear of feel-good garbage you probably subscribe to.

Post body.

No, he's an incel because he talks like one. He implies there is no such thing as a decent woman. and the other posts in this thread imply we cannot get better, that we are stuck with what life has assigned us, beta, or alpha. Which is bullshit.
Even then, my original point still stands. This thread has absolutely no fitness content so no, you fuck off.

I’ve accepted it. I get clingy and weird whenever I really like a girl and it’s not hard to understand why I get rejected. The hard part is stopping myself from doing that shit.

Obliging just to show off

Attached: IMG_20180420_222021.jpg (1332x2368, 506K)

Big if true.

>the virgin paragraph
vs
>the chad “blow it out your ass”