What should I do if I want to look more intimidating?

What should I do if I want to look more intimidating?

Attached: black_panther_movie-andy_serkis-and-martin_freeman-(2172).jpg (1000x563, 109K)

Carry a gun

Don't be edgy, OP

walk around with a dildo in your mouth

Traps and neck

watch anime

It's not about being edgy. I'm not in the fucking US or Europe where being edgy is a concern, where I live you literally have a target on your back if you don't look strong.

Attached: Sn7R1Aj.png (610x513, 399K)

Ask yourself why do you want to be more intimidating. That line of thought is going to improve your life more than cosplaying action movie heroes.

Want to know what's weird? Everyone expected that Thor would be the MCU equivalent of LoTR.
But it ended up being fucking Black Panther of all things.
Hell, the wakandans are basically some elf-human pastiche.

Tattoo your face

based serkis was the best part of the mcu

kill someone

kill yourself. who wants to fuck with a ghost?

He looks really buff in BP, I'm assuming it's not really an actual physical transformation though because he seems normal in interviews

have a big body and never speak unless to order something to be done

people get scared of you automatically for just having a huge fit shredded body

Yeah he was a good villian.
He's the kind of guy who would be a good reoccuring villiain. Espescially if they create a master of evil group for the avengers to fight later.

Eat a shitload of food and lift a shit ton of weights.

get big and buff and stand up to people. as soon as you act even a little beta people will start testing you

First you start by throwing out the idea of "looking" more intimidating. Intimidating men don't have a look, they move with a sense of purpose. When you truly hold something in high regard you run the risk of losing it. The most intimidating people are those who will do anything they can to not lose it.

basically this.
ive been told all the time "you look scary" "you look like you wanna kill someone" . No one ever says anything provocative even on friday nights except in dark nightclubs where they cant see me, sometimes they push me on the dance floor but i push back and they dont do it again.

I dont try to act tough or hard on purpose, I just dont have a resting smile face, and I walk fast, although mentally im very annoyed at those walking slower than me who I have to pass and this probably reflects on my face. also ive gotten bigger through lifting.

stats:
6'0"
~200lb
~14% bf

>6'0"
>big

id step you out irl unless you were >6'3" and noticeably built

Pics?

Fuck man I want just the opposite. People always say I look intimidating.

Attached: 1423001767505.jpg (600x450, 101K)

Is this Vlad, the slav Chad?

Have an edgy eye scar, go bald, smoke a lot, wear a trenchcoat, drive a car with a bunch of bulletholes in it.

Learn how to fight. No matter how big you are everyone can tell from the look in your eyes that it's all for show.

>6 ft
>200 lbs
>big

No, I am the Slav Chad.

stfu you spicy manlet

Walking fast is the most beta thing you can do.

Is there any way to be intimidating if you're 5'8"?

neck, forearms, low bf.

I don't get what this is saying.

I've been told I look intimidating and many times people think I'm an undercover cop for some reason

6'3
200lb
11-12%

But I got a very good posture and quite big traps and neck genetically so that might be it

Attached: dsfdsfdsf.jpg (959x482, 56K)

It's saying that people who grand stand on a moral high ground are hypocrites who would have thrown jews into ovens with a smile on their face were they to have existed in nazi germany as an SS officer. Even more, they would have happily starved millions upon millions of people to death were they have existed with the same opportunities of Stalin and Mao.

There's being a moral grand standing faggot, then there's being the guy who realizes they could easily do horrible things to innocent people before it registered that they were doing anything wrong at all given the right set of circumstances. If you're not the latter, then you're incredibly more likely to accidentally find yourself doing some horrific shit with a smile on your face. Even worse, if you for some reason believe that it's an impossibility that you would happily do some horrific shit, then you're almost guaranteed to happily do some horrific shit.

This. Except carry a suicide vest. Or better carry a heart rate monitor that is linked to an atomic bomb in my motorcycle. Just like in "Snowcrash".

Grow 4 inches

if you think that wanker is intimidating, you won't be

Right looks like some cringey emo high school kid. Left looks like a true psycho.

keep your eyes like this, might be difficult at first with the occasional bumping into stuff but you'll get cut up something which will improve the intimidation look

Attached: 20180518_105916-1-1.jpg (449x614, 165K)

Gouge out one of your eyes

>where I live you literally have a target on your back if you don't look strong.
You shitter. When somebody actually does something to you, fuck them up. If you get fucked up, oh well. If you fuck him up, people will stop fucking with you.