Can interact with roasties no issue

>can interact with roasties no issue
>meet a top qt who's perfect in every way
>most likely a virgin
>heart betrays me and falls in love
>beat that fucker down through willpower
>go back to not caring

Is this the right way to go when you accidentally pussy whip yourself?

Attached: 1508044562716.png (251x404, 9K)

faggot

i can interact with roasties all day. it’s so easy. you should only act this way if you are practicing or still new to interacting with roasties. once you find one like the one you described, that’s when you wife up. you stupid fag. i bet you just wanted guaranteed replies.

I'm in a situation right now where I need to focus on my own development. Another one will come along.

But it's nice to confirm once in a while that you're still human.

Attached: 1526530375780.jpg (599x938, 313K)

i highly respect your self focus and i agree, it is really nice to have confirmation.

you seem like someone i’d get along with

Attached: 36AA194B-4455-48FA-9BBD-3F808AF794E1.jpg (454x537, 79K)

I've only recently changed to this mindset. Give me a couple of years to fully live it, and I'd buy you a beer.

Just buy a gf for 100k and promise her a phat in the future

You found the one who was meant to be your wife and you cucked yourself by playing chad lmao

>the one who was meant to be your wife
Because fate would throw me The One during one of my most broke, unstable, and unhealthy parts of my life.

Attached: 1524441656170.jpg (423x302, 12K)

Yeah?

Be way more pragmatic and ruthless about mate selection than even what you're comfortable with. Treat it like you're looking for prospective business partners. Have firm criteria and red flags. And limit your infatuation to only when you're both dating or married. You did the right thing.

"Follow your heart" is Romanticist bullshit that breeds codependency, needy males, and broken homes. All of us have been infected by it to some degree.

Okay, good point.

Attached: 1526614337658.jpg (918x597, 216K)

See, this is what I'm doing. This girl is the first one in a long while that's ticked all boxes while leaving no red flags.

Nah, if it was fate she’d be your wife regardless of circumstances. I had similar thinking about some girl, it’s pointless, just move on. No easy way to say it, no Top 10 Reasons or app to save you. Just move on, she wasn’t meant to be your wife if you believe in fate.

There’s a middle ground between the autistic shit you’re peddling and the hopeless romantic. Why can’t you cunts ever see the middle path... such rigid thinking all the time.

If you need to think of your potential wife in such strict terms you’re gonna be single for an awfully long time. Nobody’s perfect, not even the person making the “business decision” about his wife... or maybe you Americans need to think in such a way on account of being so dense.

This is happening to me right now. Recently met a girl who is giving me all sorts of feels I've never felt for a girl. She's cute and tall and tells me she wants family and the whole lot, and that makes me diamonds. She's so nervous around me she auto-laughs when I look into her eyes for more than a second. Shy church girl whose eyes light up when I talk to her.
What the fuck is going on, I'm really scared.

If you find a girl you like, treat her right WITHOUT being needy or clingy.

>implying I'm saying something extreme or the opposite pole of the hopeless romantic

No. Reason/feels ratio in making these decision should be around 80/20. You should still factor in feelings, just don't let them predominate or get remotely equal status. This is the middle path; assuming you're not an tard who thinks emotions and sensibility are equally important.

And treating a marriage like a business venture is the sensible way to go about it. Most of married life is doing mundane drudgery and working with that person. You need someone reliable and functionally compatible above all else. No idea where you're getting the idea of us being 'perfect' from.
Also, I figured it went without saying that

Attached: vlQYdIV.jpg (670x909, 111K)

treat her right and see where it takes you

Have fun and see how it goes! But remember that there is no 'one', just select groups of people you get along with well; so don't feel to desperate.

No girl is perfect lol. Delusion if you believe that

>by (((Silverstein)))

BULLSHIT YOUR LIFE IS YOUR DECISIONS NEVER LET SOMEONE GO BECAUSE OF FATE

>/po/ memeing shel silverstein

pump your brakes boyo, he's a national treasure

>Meet new girl like 4 months ago
>Seems really cool, into the same stuff, cute
>Get along well, easy to talk to
>Hang out with her and some other mutual friends last weekend
>Have a ton of fun
>Now I can't stop fucking thinking about her, losing sleep, falling hard and fast for her
>I haven't felt these feelings for anyone in over 5 years, easily
>Now I have to focus hard to keep my cool when talking to her and act natural
JUST

Attached: 1492100124266.png (619x453, 46K)

talk to other girls
fuck other girls
don't open her texts repeatedly or look at her pictures

The infatuation is natural; you'll have to choose whether to keep it in check or let it grow.

>Falling for girl
>Jerk off
>Still falling for her

If you still want her and feel the same after a wisdom wank. You found the one.

>fuck other girls

do you realize this is Jow Forums

it's Jow Forums, the most likely of Jow Forums to fug. Just need to pretend to be normal for 10 seconds.

So when i move my diddly wink and winkie spits at me when I think about girl but feel bad afterward does that mean diddly wink was right?

Attached: download.png (288x175, 6K)

Yes. If you have a hard time jerking off to her it's because feelings are getting in the way.

I've had a dozen wisdom wanks so far, and nothing changes. I can't sleep because I'm thinking of her. Which is why I'm freaking out over this.

Its probably lust if anything if you don't feel a bit of regret off of wanking about her. But if its truly her then go for it faggot or shut the fuck up and forget about her.

>hurr durr just be urself bro
Fuck off you go out and do it until you achieve what you want to achieve with her be it a one night stand and forget her or pump her to the brim where she makes a barrel of water look like a cup with droplets.

Unironically this

Don't listen to this fucking imbecile If you really like her and think you could be together with her, ask her out. If she says yes and goes out with you (hopefully there isn't a reason why she would say no) and you guys have fun, that first time you hold her hand, have her sit in your lap and kiss her will spiral into such a positive change in your life that you won't know what's going on. Go for it user.

>go chat with girl I'd been crushing on for a while
>we start dating
>fall for her
>things are going great
>I'm actually happy for the first time in a long time
>get needy/clingy
>she picks up on it and says we should just be friends because she doesn't feel comfortable with how insecure I was and with how I put her on a pedestal
>hasn't said a word since that day
>whenever we're in a room together she looks at me very often, but looks away when I look at her
>she'll walk within less than a foot of me and her eyes won't leave the ground
>dream about her today
>just us being goofy like we used to be
>thinking of going up and asking her how she's been, to restart the conversation
>if things go well I might ask her on a date

I'm gonna try to fix it lads. If it works, great. If it doesn't at least I'll know I tried.

Attached: 1403042537253.jpg (312x306, 12K)

This sounds oddly familiar...

Attached: 0eeb5012e47ee9359112207f96fe3721aafb7e873ee225f581fca1924c61feb4.jpg (800x645, 136K)

If you really need to focus on yourself right now, then it was the best decision you could have made. I did something similar for 2 years when I split from the firm I'd been working for to start my own. Took about a year and a half of working around the clock like a fucking madman and with a gf/ wife I'd not have had the focus to do it.

>in an open relationship
>see girl i want to fuck
>do that
>come home
>brag to gf about how i made her come 3 times
>she highfives me then blows me

>Because fate would throw me The One during one of my most broke, unstable, and unhealthy parts of my life.
God works in mysterious ways, user. Besides, it's not like you'd marry her tomorrow.

>be with girl for 4 years
>everything great
>she falls into some insecurity spiral and cheats on me
>dump her like the whore she is

I don't think I'll be able to trust women again any time soon amigos.

Sounds like your fault. Good job.

Indeed, I was getting fit and progressing at work while she got fat and stalled in uni. Coupled with her daddy abandonment issue it turned out how it did, luckily I didn't sow any kids with her oyyyeeeeeeeeeee