Fat bitch rant

You know what pisses me off the most about fatasses?
Every fucking excuse in the book is accepted for them.

>"Muh genetics."
I'm a fucking ectomorph skellyman who's worked his ass off and is 15% bf with a BMI of 26.5. I beat my genetics. Bullshit.

>"Muh glands."
Doesn't mean you can't burn fat, dumbass. Bullshit.

>"Muh thyroid."
Rare as fuck and still doesn't mean you're totally screwed so I'm calling bullshit.

>"Muh depression."
Self diagnosed and you're not stepping up to control it or medicate it. Your hormones are fucked because you're not treating your body right. Bullshit.

You CAN control it. You just choose not to. Losing fat is not a very complicated procedure. Get up off your ass, put down the cake, pick up some weights, go for a run (or walk), and pick up some chicken, rice, and vegetables on the way home.
Simple shit.

Yet society fucking accepts their crap. Hell, even praises it.
>"You go girl! Yeah!"
>"You're just thicc, baby!"
>"Every size is beautiful and men ought to fuck you."
>(even though a dude would have to roll you in flour and look for the wet spot to find your fetid snatch)

Us guys, though? I mean shit. If we're not at least 6 feet tall, 9/10 facial aesthetics, and have a giant ass cock, you're shit out of luck. These are things we can even control for fucks sake.

>b4 some pussywhipped white knight: "incel complaining he can't get laid kek.
I'm not saying women can't have preferences. I get it. Really. Chad is hot and all that. What I'm saying is that if we gotta win the genetic lottery on things we can't fucking control then at the very least women ought to be held to the standard of taking care of their own goddamn bodies.
Fuck fat women
Fuck fat acceptance
Fuck your inaction on things you can change
And most importantly fuck your hypocrisy

Attached: IMG_6552.jpg (800x1200, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/Putting-Feelings-Into-Words-Produces-8047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you even spend time thinking about this. It's a waste.

The only thing that screamed incel to me was the 6ft 9/10 aesthetics. This a meme, provided that you actually lift, this shouldn’t effect you unless you’re absurdly ugly, and most incels aren’t.

Because it pisses me off, and putting my frustration into words and sharing it gives me cathartic relief.

I’d also add to stop complaining about what you don’t have and take pride in what you do have and/or work for.

this

Hyperbolic or not, we get judged for things we can't even control.
Yet society has the balls to shame us for demanding a woman control something she can control.

Sure, but if you just let it go before it builds up you dont need a release. Anger is one of the least useful emotions, of course it has it's place but this is not it

So what then? I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut about fatasses being fucktards? Screw that. It's about time for a wake-up call.

Live how you want man but in my experience this behavior is not conducive to a healthy happy life

You can only pity fat women, as well as the society that enables them. Everything has its due, and they’ll reap what they sow in time. I dislike them as well and joke about with my friends how disgusting they are, but at the end of the day I can’t control socioeconomics in order to change them for the better.

My life is an honest one, so yeah. I'm pretty happy. I don't suppress myself because some people get offended by me calling them on their bullshit.
I pity them until they deserve my hatred and with their tendency for a princess mentality, I sure fucking hate them.

>I'm very happy
sure dont seem like it bucko

>happy people don't get angry
Damn. Guess you're just a regular Mr. Flanders then huh?

Not angry enough to write a page long rant full of strawmen and sprinkled with incel ideologies. I'm not even saying you're wrong, you make a couple good points. I'm just asking, are you really gaining anything at all from this?

post body or shut up

this was the best I could do at a 4/10 drunk. it took me over 15 minutes, i hope you are happy.

Attached: over9000hours.jpg (718x652, 46K)

>incel ideologies
Aaaaand the truth comes out. You're just some white knight. Women aren't gonna want you because you stood up for them on Jow Forums, brother.

Again, I reiterate myself:
1. The point of this rant is to highlight the hypocrisy of society propping up fatasses (a controllable factor) yet cutting down those possessing traits they truly cannot control. It's backwards.
2. What I get out of it is my own ability to put frustration with my observations into an organized thought process which I have presented to my peers. This is in itself a very effective and healthy mechanism for dispelling one's own frustration. Scientifically proven. Suck my cock.
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/Putting-Feelings-Into-Words-Produces-8047

You were saying, dyel?

Attached: IMG_6554.jpg (1280x960, 212K)

another self hating fatty surprise surprise

lmao I see. You're just trolling.

And do you think you're the first to see these hypocrisies? The first to point them out? You're the only one enlightened enough to spread the truth? Anyone with half a brain sees this shit, you just get all of your social interaction from online echo chambers and assume that represents reality. All you are doing is repeating something that hundreds of other lonely depressed men have said thousands of times. Congrats I guess man, enjoy yourself then

truly god's gift to woman

>assumes I think I'm the first
Who's strawmanning now? If I was the first I'd be hella pissed because that'd mean society would be blind as shit. Sometimes it's important to publicly acknowledge things. Do you lash out at people who say "it's a nice day out." too then?
>online echo chamber
You're disagreeing with me right now so how's that an echo chamber?
>still keeping on with trying to call me an incel
You keep on pretending that white knighting will get you anywhere. I'll tell you right now women like them a man who acts like one, not a bootlicker.

You're goddamn right.

Yep totally white knighting on an anonymous forum in the hopes some woman acknowledges me for it. Not at all trying to reach out to somebody who's clearly having a bad time. Nope. No bullshit gets by you cap glad you're here to protect us all

>Us guys, though? I mean shit. If we're not at least 6 feet tall, 9/10 facial aesthetics, and have a giant ass cock, you're shit out of luck.

if you had a semblance of a personality, you'd know that's not true. Go out and actually talk to people--- more specifically women, before you turn yourself into Elliot Rodger. I'm getting massive school shooter vibes from this thread

>"Muh thyroid."
>Rare as fuck
Haha, what. 12%+ of Americans have it.

>More than 12 percent of the U.S. population will develop a thyroid condition during their lifetime.
>An estimated 20 million Americans have some form of thyroid disease.

>hating fatties using the muhh genetics excuse
>calling yourself an 'ectomorph'
Hmmmmmm nice double standards.

>Us guys, though? I mean shit. If we're not at least 6 feet tall, 9/10 facial aesthetics, and have a giant ass cock, you're shit out of luck. These are things we can even control for fucks sake.

My bf is 5'9, has a 6.5 face when he just had a haircut, has dyslexia and an average cock but I love him.

Speaking of trolling, fatties can't wipe and leave their fecal matter everywhere, on the walls of bathrooms, on chairs. Daily reminder to not use public pools if obeasts are rampant in your area because fatties use them to get clean.

>Stop swimming with diarrhea: Eight Americans have DIED and 30,000 sickened by fecal bacteria in hotel pools in less than 15 years, CDC reveals

Attached: image.jpg (750x996, 385K)

Did you really expect this moron to think that hard? It's so much easier to complain!

Fat enablers are far worse than the fat people themselves.

>implying this is a cause and not a result of obesity