How to work out and still look like a woman

Femanon here. I started working out seriously and have made ab gains, but now I feel like I look less “feminine” than I used to. Are there any women on this board who have managed to balance working out with still looking delicate and womanly?

Attached: CEEDB204-A799-4732-92BF-A86DD7ABD73D.jpg (727x928, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NoUhE8TAGKM
instagram.com/ampollo/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, I don’t want to stop exercising and want to improve more. I started a couple months back when I was a “healthy” weight but didn’t have ANY muscle tone. I was basically skinny fat which looks like shit

eat less food
do squats

>still looking delicate and womanly
>I was basically skinny fat which looks like shit
So what the fuck do you want exactly?
You want to not have muscle definition and not be fat? Eat less and just do cardio instead then.

helo bby gorl. u gon feel lots of bad talky talk in this thred. i jus want u 2 know u r beautiful bby gor

my face when when thinkgeng of u ouch

Attached: sadbrainlet.jpg (205x246, 9K)

I don’t trust myself to eat less because a couple years back I took it way too far and became unhealthy and anorexic. My butt is basically the only physical feature I have going for me because I naturally store weight there. Basically by “delicate” I mean a thigh gap and narrower hips. As pictured, my hips are kind of wide and my thighs are big. That’s not “delicate”

Attached: D2B8CCCF-F2FB-420E-A25F-CBA8A45F605E.jpg (704x1062, 143K)

These.

Attached: american.png (308x312, 220K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't trust yourself to eat correctly? Then you're fucking doomed, regardless of what you aim to achieve.
>my thighs are big
No they aren't, it seems you're still stuck in your anorexic mindset.
Never going to make it.

I’m managing what I eat now. I want to change my exercise regimen to make muscle gains and simultaneously have a more delicate looking build.

Define "delicate."
Putting on muscle isn't going to make you look more delicate.

you wont look manly regardless unless you are injecting test and roids and go to stupidly low body fat

Attached: 1526447516857.jpg (1414x2125, 816K)

More cardio would probably help.

You don't have to worry.

Your biology prevents you from getting too bulky, due to a lack of testosterone. Just get fit, and dont take steroids, and youll be fine.

See . I want hips that seem narrower and thighs that are smaller.
I’ve tried running and biking, and my thighs and especially hips stay relatively big compared to my waist and arms.
Thanks, I’ve just seen some girls who are SUPER bulky and it looks weird to me

The only way to make things smaller is to lose weight. You said before you took it too far and became unhealthy and anorexic. How large did your hips and thighs seem then? Recognize your physical limitations.

Check this out OP
youtu.be/NoUhE8TAGKM

WHO ALLOWED THIS BODY TYPE

Bad enough that friends and family commented on it and said I looked “gross”. My hip bones were too visible and I had to go to outpatient treatment with a therapist. That wasn’t attractive, and I see that now.

Never liked the huge tits

There you have it. If you try to look more "delicate" you will simply appear sickly instead.
Consider altering your clothing and makeup or mannerisms to show your femininity rather than repeat your past mistakes.

There has to be a middle ground. Is it my bone structure or fat that needs to be eliminated?

Healthy weight for women is a higher bodyfat percentage than men. You would probably have to alter to your bone structure itself.
That being said, I think you are making much to-do about nothing, and ask you to reconsider my previous proposal.
Clothing choice and makeup will probably have a much larger impact on the femininity of your appearance than some marginal amount of fat cutting.

My face is extremely feminine. I have no issues with it confidence-wise. I only want to change my body.

Don't worry about cutting your bodyfat percentage it's what makes you lose your "feminine look" ultimately as it makes your muscles more defined.

Just focus on working out, especially the muscles that will enhance your curves and posture (legs, bum, core etc).

This girl is hot af and started off with a terrible "non-feminine" body (in your book), due to her anorexia

instagram.com/ampollo/?hl=en

Attached: 3CC4119D00000578-0-image-a-4_1486052381123.jpg (634x632, 100K)

Seriously check out her instagram page, it's full of workouts, routines, tips on form etc.

Attached: abn.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Holy shit thank you!!!!!

j. fucking christ my man

why on earth would you want narrow hips, wide hips are one of the most attractive womanly traits out there.
narrow waist i could understand but narrow hips is something guys chase after.

What's crazy inspiring is that this is an actual transformation based on working out, eating right etc - not genetics. It's not like she's some latina who was just gifted an insane ass. If anything she's the opposite.

Attached: Abby+pollock_5113b3_5755727.jpg (640x340, 46K)

Her butt is perfect. This is the most recent pic I have of myself in a dress. I feel like I look like a trap

Attached: 38FC5493-2865-4533-AC3D-F758BD23B514.png (750x1334, 3.91M)

God-speed femanon. Remember to show us your progress so that we can give you "feedback".

[spoiler] I'm working for all you fuckers here, you should thank me [/spoiler]

To me they make me look weird because my upper body is so small. See

>Are there any women on this board

Attached: 1518735459165.jpg (540x496, 43K)

There's a thing called corset training. Try it out sometime.

you are wrong.

Thanks? You mean my upper body isn’t small or my hips work with it?

yes

You're already at a good starting point. You have good posture and you don't have cellulite or arm-fat which are the bane of most girls existence. Don't lose anymore fat, you don't want that pretty booty and boobies to vanish - just add muscle.

Muscle without fat gives you the nasty bodybuilder chick look, no fat and no muscle is nasty anorexia-mode and no muscle but fat is just tragic. Good thing for you is those are easy to avoid, just focus on working out and eating healthy without starving yourself.

Attached: worst pollock.jpg (798x1200, 138K)

Your bum is fine, probably it's that your chest is a little small comparatively.
Do you own a push up bra? They make a huge difference in a dress.

Both. You actually seem like you have decently wide shoulders for a girl and your hips width is completely fine and making them wider would only make you more attractive.

Thank you, I’m definitely not gonna starve myself again. All my loved ones would kill me and I have reached the point where I see it’s ugly.

Thanks for the boob compliment but I’m gonna say that one was a reach considering they’re extremely tiny.

I do like my small arms, they’re the kind of delicate I’m going for.

Honestly still not convinced OP is a woman

i mean in the pic you're clearly trying to hide your hips and present your upper body (which is a masculine pose btw) but even accounting for that your upper body doesn't appear to be weirdly petite and your hips and legs could definitely be thicker

basically you look normal as fuck
the girl in should be your inspo.

I like her boobies, small boobies with a big bum are a good combo. It's the other way round that's crap.

Thank you, that was definitely the case given my hips/legs make me feel self conscious at times. And yeah, she looks amazing.
I’ll give you that one

I do, I actually wasn’t wearing one since the dress was lined, and that probably made a difference.
I do have linebacker shoulders haha

>Thanks for the boob compliment but I’m gonna say that one was a reach considering they’re extremely tiny.

They're "delicate", they're small but not saggy or oddly shaped. They're perfect for the body type you're going for.

Don't fall for the huge boob meme, men like all types of boobs as long as they're well shaped and not droopy/saggy (fat loss and starving is terrible for that).

I can see that; huge boobs kind of freak me out but I always assumed they were pretty popular among guys

Abs on a girl are qt

ew why is your stomach square and fat?

>I will never put a baby inside that fit girl

Attached: ab3.jpg (540x651, 75K)

Gonna need to see you in a doggy position with your ass spread apart to make proper assessment. I usually charge a lot for consultation so consider yourself lucky I'm doing this for free.

Good to know
I’m hunched and flexing to show my abs. There are other pics of me on here that show what I look like resting.

easy wifey quality

>mfw

Attached: B1B99478-BDCA-4D4A-B514-FADA6C8B6820.jpg (750x750, 76K)

haha, very funny

Why were you hunched and flexing? You'd never do that IRL and it makes you look less hot.

Big boobs are the most pointless thing for a girl to hope for. A. They're unattainable unless you have them already or do surgery B. Many guys don't even care about them as long as you have a hot body.

I've passed on many girls who had great boobs and a boring/unfit body and never passed on a girl with dat ass and sexy curves. Same goes for most guys except for the minority who are obsessed with boobs (and even they eventually get over it once they get a big boobed gf and get over the novelty)

Bad meme man

Your abs look way sexier there than in OP.

I know it isn’t “hot”, but nevertheless I’m proud of my work.
Seriously though, the boob thing does make me feel a little better. I didn’t buy the dress because I thought I looked ridiculous bc no boobs.

Then she fucked it all up with some hideous boob job

You can’t see them there though. My stomach just looks flat

Jesus Christ have mercy...

Attached: 1482533883245.jpg (764x512, 200K)

She fell for the boob meme, just like our girl ITT almost did. It's her bf's fault for not making her feel secure with her own boobs, or even pushing them as an idea on her.

They make her perfect bum look smaller now and she looks like a stripper as well because it's not a particularly good boob job (the kind that you can't tell is fake like Gisele Bunchen's).

I disagree with you there. I seriously think she’s body goals in every way

That's the point, you can just make out their outline, which shows you're not fat and gives your stomach a sexy shape but they're not turbo-defined and "hard" looking. 9/10 guys will prefer that pic to OP if you show them the two.

Are you a vet? An exgirlfriend of mine was and had similar shoulder and back muscles.
She hates it, because many type of clothes let her look a bit manish

Trust me I really like that pic of myself, I just didn’t know if that one would show people I work out or not

No haha but I wanted to be when I was little

Post feet, its inspection time

Hehehe

Attached: 1526217698462.jpg (900x900, 79K)

God no, if she had a better boob job or just stayed natty she would have been goals, go look at her recent pics, boobs are way too high up and off to the sides, exactly what people refer to when they call them "bolt ons", looks like someone has just stuck inflatable baloons to her chest. Absolutely ruined.

Stay natty, small boobs are good as long as you are lean and have nice clavicals / stomach.

Foot fetishes disgust me and also my feet are fucking nasty. I used to be a dancer so I permanently don’t have pinkie toenails. I also have horrible bunions.

Okay, you should be proud then it shows that you've been working on them just don't go around posing like that.

The boob thing is kinda sad because in combination with your hip and shoulder comments it shows that you have a "warped" perspective of your body, which is the case with anorexia sufferers and people who struggle with their body-image. Your idea of how those body parts should be and what you think of them right now is pretty much the opposite to reality.

It's like those generic anorexia posters that show a skinny girl looking at herself in the mirror and thinking she's fat. I don't know how you get over that, maybe it goes away with time and feeling secure in your body after working out but definitely don't let it dictate to you what you do to your body.

I agree with you there, thanks for putting it delicately and not bitching at me about it. I know I need to work on some body dysmorphia stuff even though I’ve made progress. At least I don’t feel fat anymore.

Not him, I don’t have a foot fetish but fucking Jow Forums has made it impossible for me to not consider a girl’s feet. If they don’t have pretty feet it’s likely not going to happen.

Based

Hey OP, I have an easy solution for you that I've had my girlfriend doing for the last 6 months and by god shes made some gains.

Hip Thrusters, no weight and just do it at home, 100 a day in whatever sets / reps you like, make sure to squeeze at the top and really focus it on your glutes and hammys.

Jumping Lunges, pylometric style, proven to be the second highest calorie burning exercise after burpees when done for time. Do them for 60seconds on, 30seconds off. 5 sets.

For core you can do whatever you like, generally some planks will give you the desired look without putting on any bulk.

Enjoy. Post progress.

Post a pic where we can actually seem them then instead of this one where you're hiding them and this one where your shorts are covering them.

So much this.

>i hate certain qualities because I know qualities are not attractive enough
Lol everywoman ever

This.
You're anonymous here, stop hiding things you want to work on if you want help.

Don't bother posting any more pics for these incels.

Attached: 366CC7D9-12EE-4C1D-9383-7F30609FA8B3.jpg (624x807, 309K)

Thank you for the detailed suggestion. Put it in my phone notes

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Whats up with the white spots?

yeah again the best thing you could do is add mass to your quads/hams while tightening up your core

Dirty mirror; I have to clean it frequently because I floss while looking directly at it.

Last pic looks like ass injections

No problem. Go speak to someone about the body dysmorphia stuff or read up on other people's experiences if you can't afford therapy.

It may not be the cure, but working out will definitely help you as you'll feel more confident about your body and eventually you should be able to see it for what it actually looks like.

My completely non-scientific advice is that if you care about what guys think of your body keep asking us like you did now before taking any drastic measures because as you can see from this thread your perception of what you're like and what you should be like were pretty far off base compared to what the vast majority of guys would have told you and you're freaking out unnecessarily.

Forkputdown X 3
Tits or gtfo x f

Abby Pollock has pretty much all of those in her workouts. Good shout. Does your gf do this every day?

If you want to look less like a trap you need a narrower waist and wider hips. You do have wider shoulders.

I get what you mean; I’ve seen other women post on here though, and other women are typically more brutally honest about looks. I honestly assumed other women would tell me what to do to fix my “problem” with my body

What said 100%. Don't worry about anything else.

But do I just look like a slim woman or an actual trap? Like you’d see that picture and genuinely think I was a twink?

eugh

I can give you a proper workout bb
show bob and vagine

There is no reason to do the hip thrusters unweighted and with that high reps.
Anyone who has basic understanding of building muscle and has read the sticky would know.

OP you don't get masculine traits without steroids. Stop worrying so much.