Is recomp best way to look aesthetic?

hi :)

so i'm finally starting to lift weight that i feel is somewhat respectable, but to get here i had to bulk up to like 145lbs and now i have a ton of visible fat that needs to go. pretty sure i'll look decent just losing like 10lbs, but might want to cut more? i DID look decent at 135, and now i should have a bit more muscle so might look even better.

kinda wondering how other people manage to look good year-round, or if that's just a myth. some youtube fitness girls seem to push this idea that you should first do some bulk work, followed by a cut down to where you look good, then just eat at maintenance and basically go on a perma recomp to maintain that athletic "i lift" look. is this sound advice? how much would it slow your lifting progress down?

alternatively, how do YOU work your cut/bulk cycles? like how fat do you allow yourselves to get before cutting, and how hard do you cut down?

Attached: IMG_3946.jpg (1329x2029, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/bsigYrR.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are a sad bitch or a stinky fat guy

>starting to cut with that body
keep going

Summer faugetts are here

Genetics. If you have good genetics you can recomp but only if you’re in the top 20%.

Or if you run gear.

yeah i look pretty good with clothes on, but naked i feel like i look super fat. kinda feel very torn about what to do. it's like i have these conflicting goals all the time, or losing fat and building muscle, and i'm never completely sure which to pursue :/

so recomping is only the way to go if you have good genetics? like good genetics how. not too sure what you're saying here. good genetics would make recomp work better because you can build muscle better, or what?

I didn't say you looked good, you look like an ironing board. At the very least you need to start squatting

i'm saying i look good with clothes on. you should have seen what i started out with lol.

squats are like my worst lifts, but i'm at like 150lbs now and poised to start making PRs again as i'm working back up to that weight with much better form than the first time around. expecting to have added ~20lbs to that in a month or so.

so yeah definitely squatting :P

alright then
I would say stay the course (bulking/increasing lifts) until next spring, but that would probably give you the results you're not looking for
cut for the summer if you want, at least to give yourself an idea of how much/how long you want to go for, also as a baseline for improvements if you want to continue for another year

also why does Jow Forums suck so much right now?

i can't make any of the pictures bigger and everything's super slow lol

Your ass looks below average but you have long legs
post a pic with shorts or underwear

Look at those man hands, def a dude

getting stretch marks on my butt from the gains.

>tattoo
bye boner

Decent ass actually

how tall are you?

>Decent ass actually
Irishman detected

Yes.....keep going. What about your boobs, we need to see if you have any stretch marks there too.

what's wrong with tattoos? i have 3, and plan to get lots more lol.

5'6"

i don't.

>deleted
REEE
i know someone out there saved its, post u niggers

i.imgur.com/bsigYrR.jpg

r8 me

hard to rate when you don't post much of your body. can't even tell if you lift from this pic desu

kek

>what's wrong with tattoos?
Leviticus 19:28 - Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

modern christians don't follow those archaic parts of the bible. this was probably included as a way to discourage tribal practices, as tattooing and scarification likely was associated with more shamanic rituals.

anyway i'm not christian, and i probably wouldn't seriously date someone who is.

aren't you that trans girl that posts here occasionally?

btfo

>and i probably wouldn't seriously date someone who is
I'm glad. You'd have to hide how much of an amoral whore you are to even date a good Christian, and lying to your partner early on is not very encouraging for the future of your family. Enjoy the cock carousel while it lasts, whore. You'll be depressed and regret all your decisions by the time you're 30 and you still don't have a family.

mhm. finally hit 2 plate deadlift, and i'm like 10lbs away from 3 plate hip thrust. made some serious and hard-fought gains. think i'm on my way to making it :)

i'm not amoral, and there's nothing wrong with liking sex. stop slut-shaming please, this is 2018

this is a man isn't it

no

IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS
CCCCCCCUUUUUUURRRREEEENNNNNTT
YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

Attached: 1491211064908.jpg (231x250, 5K)

??