What’s your favorite form of cardio?

What’s your favorite form of cardio?

Attached: C6AE1A3A-5E8D-4727-95AE-0D108AD7DEF4.jpg (1080x1349, 169K)

3x10 deadlifts

sex haha

haha

>2 hours of cardio every day
> asks why not gaining muscles

walking from bench to dumbbells

*hits you with double finger guns*
*makes choo choo noise*
sex

The best activities for your health are pumping and humping

Came to post this

jerk off to those pretty toes

CARIO
KILLS
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 12K)

Bunnie

squats have been pretty good cardio for me

>cardio
why do S᠌᠌oyboys do this?

Football

Attached: 005.jpg (750x422, 125K)

I usually go on hikes on local trails or do the stationary bike

>cardio
if we're just talking about in the gym I prefer the stair climbing machines, but I'll settle for bikes or elliptical. I can't stand treadmills. Swimming is good but it's a pain to stay warm until I can lift afterwards.
rowing on the erg is going to be the most anaerobic form of cardio but I'll be damned if I can't do more than 10 min on that fucker
sports n shit outside I like cross country skiing and hiking

biking, running and swimming; if possible outside

Asians are fucking gross

The stair master has been killer recently, followed by sprintsthen distance. I hate cardio on bike it hurts my hip flexorsand my hamstrings

kettlle bell swings

Swimming is really fun and it gives me cool dreams about drowning.

This but unironically. I have stupid high endurance so I need to go hard for nearly an hour to get off. Blessing and curse

Running in the mountains/anywhere with steep hills. Feels fucking incredible afterwards.

Attached: 1508386446083-d.png (504x823, 662K)

1 armed floor drags

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Cycling. Not opposed to walking either if just want some sunshine and fresh air.

>cardio
What are you, fat or a woman?

>being fit
>avoiding cardio
Pick one

Jiu jitsu.

Loading the leg press machine

Lifting weights.

Attached: 1525869240094.jpg (600x516, 23K)

rowing machine

boxing Burns mad calories

Attached: 1526035366473.jpg (599x546, 64K)

sex

same

Swimming

enjoy your no gainz fags

Attached: concept2P001-001_feed.jpg (819x500, 25K)

Invisible jump rope

Attached: 1525759033856.jpg (480x320, 33K)

Banging your mom OP

Attached: VS6RelP_d.jpg (640x853, 24K)

Attached: cardio.png (501x165, 40K)

4 SCOOPS C'MON

New to cardio, so far I've been doing the stationary bike (gear 7) for 15 minutes, but I tried walking on an incline treadmill today and holy shit it kicked my ass. Feels good as hell 10 minutes after though.

haley?

I bike to and from work. Its 12 miles and the route is hilly

I jog for 10-12 minutes two or three times per week.

The rule of thumb is you can do 20 minutes of cardio a day without interfering with your gains.

Soccer*

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GOD DAMNIT

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Elliptical since I don't wanna have to drive 15 minutes to get to the comfy running trail.

I ride my single speed everywhere when it's not snowing (Montana) and before every gym session I row for 10 minutes to get my blood flowing, it helps a lot with my tennis elbow. During the winter I'll row for 10 minutes before my workout and ride the stationary bike for another 10-15 minutes after my workout.

Standing beneath that sweaty ass while it pummels into my face repeatedly.

Beat me to it.

hehe

Why don't failures like you do cardio?
It's beca use you are retarded

Women hate that once you're IN a relationship. Sex is just maintenance at a point, not a wild throw (am I using the term correctly here) with a passionate new lover. People got shit to do. I'd hate lasting an hour. Fuuuuck that. Way too busy nowadays.

>This

Indoor football is GOAT for cardio with mates.

i'v been sprinting lots lately

banging skinny asian bitches

Battle ropes and sprints

Only nonshit answer itt.

God I love big titties. I mean, they're just so great

How can you even write with all that dick in yer mouth

Attached: HAHHAH.jpg (590x421, 19K)

4 SCOOPS CMON

Playing DDR
> is a game and entertaining
> trying to break high scores pushes you to go harder
> intense song-length bursts followed by short rest while selecting a new chart
> can be played at home with StepMania and a pad
> added bonus of music discovery gains

4 SCOOPS C'MON

haha

soccer on this
*unzipz*

Jump rope. I do either 10 x 3 minute rounds with 30secs rest in between, or some kind of tabata intervals. Only cardio ive been able to stick to consistently that has given me good fat loss results.

xD

I'll so do that, if I ever move into a ground floor flat.

enjoy your ruined back

I live in an apartment and use a soft mat. Probably makes some noise but if I don't do it too late I get away with it. If you get good you won't stomp hard anyway because you need to be fast.

surfing

heh

unironically skateboarding through town and working on the abysmal state of my "tricks"

focusing on technique, balance, and falling safely is actually a great distraction from the strain on my aerobic system. it becomes something of a meditative exercise

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

LOL you're just lazy and weak gymcels who can't be bothered to be *actually fit*. Anybody can lift weights in a gym. It takes actual discipline to work on your aerobic endurance. Besides which you're all going to die young from heart disease because you couldn't be bothered to go run regularly which is great for your heart.

>he has big bulky-looking muscles but huffs and puffs like an old man climbing a couple flights of stairs
>must not be muscle, must just be FAT
>LOL what a loser!
That's what people unironically think, gymcels. You're fucking up, admit it.

haha, it's funny we're all laughing haha

4 SCOOPS C'MON!!!

Based normie

4 SCOOPS C'MON

-walking in nature
-walking inside and reading something
-walking inside and listening to something
-stationary bike high intensity intervals
-farmer's walks

>tfw crushing your balls with every stroke
at least HIIT is good

Treadmill. Incline walking at 10% incline 3x, incline running at 7% 3x. Hell of workouts and it's low impact (less joint load the steeper the incline). It's almost like cheating, lads

>replying to most of the posts in the thread
I know this is bait but I assume at least 50% of Jow Forums does cardio (at least of the population that actually works out regularly). Also cardio and lifting are both difficult if you keep your intensity up, but cardio just sucks longer which can make it a bit harder I guess especially if you haven't kept up with it. The experience of pushing yourself for both lifting and cardio is also a bit different, but both are kind of enjoyable despite how painful/exhausting they might be.

Also way more people can run than lift heavy imo. Yes anyone can fuck around with light dummbells or machines for an hour and make no gains, but most of those people don't do heavy barbell compounds because of fear of injury or fear of embarrassment due to light weight. A lot of people generally suck at sticking with things as well and if the only thing they do is run they'll get better at it despite shitty habits and lack of proper frequency. That's why there aren't that many strong naturals (particularly ones who didn't play any sports) compared to the amount of guys who've been casually lifting for years with a sub 225 bench.

120m/week cycling in gym
cycle about 60m/week to work/school/w/e

Or, you know, maybe my comment was just said in jest.

>Doesnt understand what Jow Forums is

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Way more people can lift heavy than can run fast. Yes anyone can fuck around with hobbyjogging or some unpaced runs for an hour and make no gains, but most of those people don't do proper intervals, lactate and threshold workouts because of fear of injury or fear of embarrassment due to their slow speed. A lot of people generally suck at sticking with things as well and if the only thing they do is lift weights they'll get better at it despite shitty habits and lack of proper frequency. That's why there aren't that many fast naturals (particularly ones who didn't play any sports) compared to the amount of guys who've been casually running for years and never gotten a sub-1:30 half marathon PR.

Lemme guess lol your single

Alright I get your point now. I would like to get to where I'm great at both rather than just being a little above average on both. I hadn't heard of lactate or threshold workouts before, but I'll give them a look.

No, I was married for nearly a decade then banged out more than 30 girls since. I'm not young.

The info I gave though, I heard from a female friend, so my relationship experience means nothing for this discussion.

based haha poster

>No, *and* I was married
I meant...

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Running and calisthenics.

Really, so many of the questions here are stupid beyond belief and have simple answers.

>how can I get forearm gains
kettlebell and grip training

>what can i do if I have a bar but no rack
Deadlift, floor press, rows, etc.

>Should I stretch before or after exercise
Before, you fucking mongoloid.

This board doesn't know how to use Google.

I practice HIIT and each day I swap between 30 minutes of rowing, biking, boxing, and running. That way my cardio gets balanced between upper and lower body, plus I don't get fed up doing the same thing over and over.