Clarence Kennedy is a soyboy

Our boy Clarence drinks basedmilk:
youtu.be/F5fsqg6aJOI?t=31s

What now Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-20-at-1.11.50-PM.png (841x638, 590K)

U can eat anything while on roids basedfaggot

he is just memeing at this point

He is also vegan or some shit and roids, which is why bloatlord is now our guy

Attached: 24846064_1417556911688158_8288485517691977728_n.jpg (640x335, 22K)

does this ugly nerd even have a job

ITT: DYELs get btfo that vegans can be stronger than them if they wanted to be

Stay mad carnicucks

Yeah he runs a website where he does online coaching
Probably gets paid for doing Gravitus events
Also has a patreon

Is he memeing

What the fyck is his accent lmao

When will you guys understand that SO᠌Y is just a meme. I've been drinking and eat onions all my life. When I heard about the so᠌y meme, I thought my "feminine" characteristics were due to so᠌y. But after lifting, and noticing some gains, I'm starting to think it was the not-lifting aspect of my life. I'm still drinking so᠌ymilk and eating tofu bw.

>t. Dr shlomo

>is he ironically drinking something that I was told was bad by a bunch of retards on a fitness board full of bitter virgins?
No, some people don't let the opinions of others get in the way of what they do.

>being this influenced by fit dyels spouting stupid memes
user you are not supposed to use this board for advice

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

hes also on roids faggot

Irish lmao

feel like his knees are gonna pop at any second

Just a friendly reminder...

Attached: Screenshot_20180121-221128.png (1080x1920, 283K)

Probably vegan because he's trying to undo and or prevent the inevitable heart attack he'll have in 10-20 years.

But he'll have crippled himself completely long before then. Vegan lifters have piss poor recovery and steroids and hgh can only do so much without the proper bioavailable material and nutrients to work with.

he said he doesn't notice any difference from before he was vegan

Of course he says that.

of course he's lying. he's a dead man walking just trying to spread vegan propaganda. thank god i can see through the lies.

Because he's on steroids, even the impacted androgenic activity in his tissues aren't a big deal when you're injecting androgens.

Was he vegan the whole time or more recently? Big difference. Also he is on roids so he better be making gains

>Jow Forumsards still think vegan diets are a meme

It's 2018 guyz

If i was on gear and AI too, i would had literally no problem consuming onions products.

No. Watch the video, he cites a study.
Go check out picture fit's video on onions too
Not proven
We haven't seen his bloodwork
Do you know something which we don't?
Is he predisposed to a genetic risk of heart disease? If you don't have proof of this you should keep your mouth shut
Why would a vegan with a well planned diet and adequate sleep have recovery problems?
You're biased and deluded
Not proven
Show me his bloodwork or a positive test of roids
No evidence of him being on roids
Anyone claiming he is is merely asserting conjecture

lmao are you Clarences PR

He has obviously been juicing for a while.
No one lifts those weights naturally at his bodyweight.

Capped delts, extremely vascular, hair has start to recede
His workload capacity is also very impressive.

If you don't believe he is roiding then youre only fooling yourself.

WAAAAH HE CITED A STUDY OK PLS STOP BEING CRITICAL AND THINKING FOR YOURSELF

>not prove, we haven't seen his bloodwork so he isn't on steroids
brainlet dyel that needs to be spoonfed detected
Things to gain from admitting roid use: 0
Things to lose from admitting roid use: job opportunities, affiliations to drug tested athletes, respect from normies who have no idea how hard one must train at his level

If you followed clarence since 2010 you would know he's on gear and he jumped on gear at least as early as 2014 when he made the comeback from constant pain from his knee injuries and amazingly started breaking all sorts of personal records at the same time and packing on muscle like a bodybuilder.

He has world class gym PRs but never came anywhere close to them in tested competitions

No I'm just a fan
Don't say that he's been "obviously juicing" unless you have definitive scientific proof i.e a drug test that shows he has, or him explicitly saying he has
Otherwise you are committing libel as it could ruin his lifting career with prospective endorsements if such an assertion is believed
You don't know that, he could be an extreme outlier. Saying he roids disparages all the hard work he does over 10 years of lifting
If his hair IS receding, which i don't think it is, could just be from genetics
My point is that he isn't memeing as citing a study shows seriousness
>If you followed clarence since 2010 you would know he's on gear and he jumped on gear at least as early as 2014 when he made the comeback from constant pain from his knee injuries and amazingly started breaking all sorts of personal records at the same time and packing on muscle like a bodybuilder.
You wouldn't "know", you'd only have a hunch as you don't have his bloodwork or a drug test. You need solid objective proof before you make disparaging claims of this nature.
He's hit those PRs recently, after progressive training. Where is your proof that this progress is due to PEDs?

The lack of scientific literacy and rigour on this board is depressing.

>his lifting career

you mean the one he gave up so he could start roiding and enter the roid olympics aka powerlifting?

Have you got anything new to say or are you just going to be dull and repeat that assertion?
Try and refute what I've said instead of picking out sentences to jab in a humourless attempt at putting your unevidenced point across
He said he might do Powerlifting in the future, he hasn't said that he will definitely do it, and if he does so what? He's strong
That isn't proof of PEDs
Powerlifting is not the "roid Olympics" lmao, the Olympics IS the roid Olympics
the IPF (the largest competition) has drug tested since 82

he's been fully vegan since 2015 but started to cut down on animal products since after he fucked his knee up and ending his competitive career in weightlifting. clarence has definitely been juicing well before 2015, but he's built impressive strength since then anyway.

yeah i mean clarence is juicing but s oy being some testosterone sapper and furthermore asserting that test is the reason why one wouldn't make gains (it's been shown that within 400-1000ng/dl range, statistically insignificant muscle anabolism is seen), so it's highly unlikely that phytoestrogens would be able to "block test" (which is entirely untrue anyway). as far as if it makes you more feminine, it's also insanely unlikely unless your s oy consumption is ridiculous because of how weak their activity is on estrogen receptors.

onions doesn't cause estrogen, but it is terrible for your body for other reasons.

fpbp basically

>C-C-Cope

>clarence has definitely been juicing well before 2015
Where is your "definite" proof i.e. him saying it or a drug test?
Otherwise i ask that you cease and desist from this libellous behaviour
Not an argument

>My point is that he isn't memeing as citing a study shows seriousness

about what? onions's effects in humans?
For starters he only linked one study looking at the short term effect of onions consumption on hormonal levels, and NOT ON ANDROGEN RECEPTORS OR MUSCULE SATELLITE CELL PROLIFERATION.
On the other hand there are studies showing the effects of onions's isoflavones in human tissue like muscle and the prostate, onions literally inhibits androgen receptor binding, it is the exact same mechanisms that helps prevent prostate cancer.

>You wouldn't "know", you'd only have a hunch as you don't have his bloodwork or a drug test. You need solid objective proof before you make disparaging claims of this nature.
No I don't, it's the internet, clarence used to claim natty back in 2012 and 2013, but now he no longer does, amazing right? It's almost as if he doesn't want to admit or lie about it.
One has to be a major dumbass to not come to the conclusion that he is on roids now as opposed to before, even just merely looking at his physique and face can tell you that.

>tfw you will never be as strong as clarence
What's the point bros

He isn't memeing
Just because one day someone stops saying something doesn't make another thing the case
If every day I proclaimed the sky to be blue, but tomorrow I didn't, would that mean the sky wasn't blue? Would it mean that I didn't think that it was blue anymore? What a retarded statement
>One has to be a major dumbass to not come to the conclusion that he is on roids now as opposed to before, even just merely looking at his physique and face can tell you that.
Maybe I'm just not cynical and don't libel people for something that I don't have the required lab proof in order to say
To profess knowledge is a serious statement, it's not the same as saying you reckon, have a hunch, believe or think
I swear some people on this board are so out of touch with society and proper decorum. You don't go around claiming that someone is taking illegal PEDs without definite proof

>Just because one day someone stops saying something doesn't make another thing the case

Come on dude, he is on gear, I honestly am not trying to meme this just so I can 1up on anyone, I am sincerely trying to show people the truth.
He's 100% on steroids, it's just that you can't have concrete evidence of it because no one here knows him or hangs around him 24/7 or know what he's doing in his bathroom breaks.
Ronnie coleman was natty according to him, he also was a cop, he wouldn't be a cop while taking illegal substances, but everyone knows that was the case. Does anyone have concrete evidence that he was on gear? No, but it's very very obvious he was.
I think both cases are similar.

Lmao, what are you even talking about? The guy is clearly natty. It is all that vegan protein, and you should stop accusing him, start testing your limits and anavar giving up.

xoxo

>>Just because one day someone stops saying something doesn't make another thing the case
>Come on dude, he is on gear, I honestly am not trying to meme this just so I can 1up on anyone, I am sincerely trying to show people the truth.
You're free to believe it but it's libel once you write it without proof
>He's 100% on steroids,
I see...
>it's just that you can't have concrete evidence of it
Wait a minute, you just said 100%! That's certainty! Not even drug tests give a 100% certainty
>because no one here knows him or hangs around him 24/7 or know what he's doing in his bathroom breaks.
That's true

>Ronnie coleman was natty according to him, he also was a cop, he wouldn't be a cop while taking illegal substances, but everyone knows that was the case. Does anyone have concrete evidence that he was on gear? No, but it's very very obvious he was.
>I think both cases are similar.
They aren't similar as Clarence is not Ronnie
I would say that you shouldn't libel or slander Ronnie of PED use either unless he's admitting to using
Anyway I would personally not accuse Ronnie of doing PEDs but I'd say it's more likely that he has than Clarence

not saying our boy clarence is natty or not but why the fuck would he do that since he doesnt compete?
its maximum idiocy